Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
meanwhile at the hamiltons...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Watch this, it'll make you feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sff75-dIZSk

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

That train Livestream is compelling. Should help me sleep. Good stuff

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Holy lmao slam dunk for whichever of you fuckers crafted this masterpiece.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

loving lmbo :discourse:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
It does raise the question as to which of you is the Leah Remini of Strollology.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Theophany posted:

Watch this, it'll make you feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sff75-dIZSk

thanks, now im going to kill myself.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

DoctorGonzo posted:

thanks, now im going to kill myself.

Don't do that, friend:

Theophany posted:

Just think about how good Lance Stroll is and everything seems better. I mean, we literally live in a world where a young lad like him can triumph against adversity and all the odds in between to race for a professional outfit and silence all his critics by scoring a podium in his rookie year and very nearly outscore his vastly more experienced teammate, who himself came within points of winning the WDC in 2008 against Lewis "NOT IN THAT TOILET, YOU DUMB BITCH" Hamilton.

What a time to be alive.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Nico Rosberg posted:

I’m so sorry. Here: if you have a toilet... and I have a toilet... and I have an rear end; there it is, that’s my rear end, see? Watch it. My rear end reaches across the room... and starts to poop in your toilet: I... poop... in... your... toilet! [slurps] I poop in it!

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

It does raise the question as to which of you is the Leah Remini of Strollology.

It's obviously Wirth, the Canadian who now rejects the culture he grew up with all to score a few cheap points and try and keep down an up and coming champion.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

djssniper posted:

poo poo rag newspaper the sun with one of Lewis's Ex's... who knew he was an 'strange character'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5335613/lewis-hamilton-ex-reveals-cruel-side-hunger-for-threesomes/

LOL... F1 2018: "Everybody knows that they shouldn’t take a poo poo on my plane".

Veronica herself then fell foul of Lewis’ strange toilet rules... “I told him I was pooping. You could tell he was so upset."

Lewis has clearly spent way too much time with Ron. This is NOT the optimal pooping toilet! You do pooping in a different toilet!

This article is my favourite. From the pooping rules to the ice cream scooping guidelines, it's all gold.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Well that winglet ban worked out wonderfully....

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

tuo posted:

Thats been around all season and it isn't the worst one. Have you seen Yamaha's? That one takes the piss out of the winglet rules.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

1500quidporsche posted:

Thats been around all season and it isn't the worst one. Have you seen Yamaha's? That one takes the piss out of the winglet rules.

Only saw them during testing, didn't know they already raced those monstrosities....then again I didn't follow MotoGP fully during 2017, which was a huge mistake :/
'

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

tuo posted:

I miss when Ducatis were red bikes and not white ones

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Uhh actually that's Ron Dennis Greytm

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Can't wait to see that livery on the top step of the podium with the great Andrea Dovizioso.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

Can't wait to see that livery on the top step of the podium with the great Andrea Dovizioso.

Is he gonna carry the bike onto the podium? drat.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

No but the livery will presumably be on the racing suit.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

No but the livery will presumably be on the racing suit.

Did you even watch a MotoGP race last year? Dovi always ascends the podium completely nude.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Mmm now that's a proper Ducati livery. Proper rider too.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Mmm now that's a proper Ducati livery. Proper rider too.

That's actually pretty drat cool.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
See Marlboro red/white beats everything

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Bring back tobacco sponsorship

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Thank you Doctor Gonzo for opening my eyes to the real secret of Formula 1 race cars. For years I have directed all of my hate towards the man with the poo name in the silver car. You and your posting have made me realize I was wrong. It's Ferrari who deserves all of my disdain. How blind am I to ignore a cry baby fraud championship winning driver and a cranky old barely was Finn on a team being held together by a cancer merchant salesman? Thank you sir for helping me see the light.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Ferrari is actually good, as evidenced by their massive numbers of GP wins and championships. Not sure where your info is from but I suggest checking for better sources.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Lewis Hamilton directs hate towards those who poo in his toilet

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Lewis hates trans people. Given that Mercedes have not terminated him it's easy to conclude that Nazism is alive and well in Mercedes-Benz.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Ferrari is good cuz Lewis has never driven for them but clearly wants to based on the color of his #megajet

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

BubbaGrace posted:

Thank you Doctor Gonzo for opening my eyes to the real secret of Formula 1 race cars. For years I have directed all of my hate towards the man with the poo name in the silver car. You and your posting have made me realize I was wrong. It's Ferrari who deserves all of my disdain. How blind am I to ignore a cry baby fraud championship winning driver and a cranky old barely was Finn on a team being held together by a cancer merchant salesman? Thank you sir for helping me see the light.

Delet this poo poo.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
When Gimmick Posting Goes Too Far

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

sticksy posted:

Lewis Hamilton directs hate towards those who poo in his toilet

Poois.

#notinmymegajet

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BubbaGrace posted:

stop posting

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

When Gimmick Posting Goes Too Far

Stroll is good and a future WDC.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Stroll is bad and would not be in Formula One if it wasn't for his father's money

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

:wrong: lance will be wdc before verstappen!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the mclaren newman hass marlboro livery is historic but is not better than the lotus john players or the scuderia ferrari marlboro ones IMO.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Even if he was a good driver he's still in a Williams

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Stroll is a good lad and the light of the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Lance stroll is a tiny shity Lou Ferrigno

• Locked thread