Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
If Trump was a racist, he wouldn't take MLK day off and he's golfing today so not a racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
Ivana says Donald isn't racist, who do you believe?

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/15/politics/ivana-trump-donald-not-racist-intl/index.html

ex-wife posted:

Asked on the UK's Good Morning Britain TV show about the President's vulgar remarks about African nations last week Ivana Trump said she did not believe they showed he was racist. "Sometimes he says things that are silly," she said.

Ivana Trump told the ITV network's morning show that she didn't think Trump "is going to do anything irrational," adding "he's a stable genius, definitely."

Ivana Trump , who has three children with the President -- Ivanka, Donald Jr. and Eric -- said his use of Twitter was "actually not bad"

:lol:

DjT posted:

They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

What a silly little boy, our retard.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Sometimes that shark, he looks right into ya, right into your eyes. Y’know, the thing about a shark, he’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes. When he comes after ya, he doesn’t seem to be livin’ until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white, and then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin’, the ocean turns red, and in spite of all the poundin’ and the hollerin’, they all come in and rip ya to pieces…

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

that orange bitch read 'says' as 'sayze'

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

LordSloth posted:

Ivana says Donald isn't racist, who do you believe?

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/15/politics/ivana-trump-donald-not-racist-intl/index.html

:lol:

What a silly little boy, our retard.

Ivana might be a tad racist? :thunk:

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I'm white and this creeps me the gently caress out

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Ivana Trump still goes by Ivana Trump?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hmm

https://twitter.com/CRAIGRICK48/status/952322156419043328

tucker carlson is never the "sexiest" anything. he's not even the sexiest tucker carlson on fox

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

lmao

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

never stop being a spineless, creepy weirdo Paul Ryan

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/AndUlv/status/951600595743444996

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

mcvey posted:

Ivana Trump still goes by Ivana Trump?

Good for the brand, you see. She's gotta keep the name as long as he keeps paying rent.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This is some Stepford wife poo poo :yikes:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

She probably cried because Dad wouldn't let her throw rocks

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

vyst posted:

He made her leave her headless dog at home.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Alright, I got 1 black women, 1 Filipino (?) man, and 1 (possibly) Indian women.

That was a toughie.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

That's a lol. He got 2 years worth of rent from Gadaffi for renting a plot of land for one night because that absolutely doesn't sound like money laundering. No, it's because he's a super-smart genius businessman.

Sadly if the special boy ever faces questions, this will probably be used as evidence that Tromp is too retarded to have knowingly run a money laundering scheme.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

fishing with the fam posted:

Alright, I got 1 black women, 1 Filipino (?) man, and 1 (possibly) Indian women.

That was a toughie.

Where's Waldo but with Minorities!

The GOP :911:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

vyst posted:

:discourse:

IKillForPie
Jan 13, 2006

Is that a pie in your pocket?
Cross-post from the pics thread in D&D. Some pretty good AV material in here IMO.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

So these are all Russian bots, right?

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Macrowave Oven posted:

So these are all Russian bots, right?

You wish, they're true US citizens.

Randumb Thots
Apr 5, 2015

Avirosb posted:

51 YEARS OF BASE BALL AS REF, COACH, NEVER LEARNED TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK #MAGA

Edit: Well now I feel bad for falling for an obvious parody account

https://twitter.com/CRAIGRICK48/status/952951366342926337

Does it say “parody account” explicitly? Because otherwise I’m not sure we can assume that any more.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Burt Sexual posted:

Ivana might be a tad racist? :thunk:

lol yeah at the risk of being a little "racist" myself eastern european white women are the most racist group of people I have ever met.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

That's a lol. He got 2 years worth of rent from Gadaffi for renting a plot of land for one night because that absolutely doesn't sound like money laundering. No, it's because he's a super-smart genius businessman.

Sadly if the special boy ever faces questions, this will probably be used as evidence that Tromp is too retarded to have knowingly run a money laundering scheme.

It would be hilarious if Trump's lawyers use this argument. "Your honour our client is clearly far too retarded to have knowingly comitted money laundering". Their evidence will be Trumps own unedited uncensored testimoney in his own words, ie the Peggy Hill defense.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
New Gallup poll, Republican satisfaction with the state of the country is the highest it’s been since 2007. I guess this really is what they wanted.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
perfectly willing to die for the sake of the idle rich so long as everyone darker than them dies too

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Saying "I'm the least racist person you've ever interviewed" kind of implies "Everybody else you've ever interviewed is a racist".

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Stoatbringer posted:

Saying "I'm the least racist person you've ever interviewed" kind of implies "Everybody else you've ever interviewed is a racist".

I think the more retarded thing is that it implies that Trump is at least a little racist. He's not NOT racist, he's just the least racist.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wouldn’t wouldn’t would wouldn’t would would would would

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/952972355361542144

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

I mean, if I were president I wouldn't eat the bad Starbursts either, and thats a pretty good gift. this is fine imo.

edit: like you realize the other two flavours are orange and lemon right? #imwithtrump #BurstGate

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Why not just get a bag of the ones that are Cherry, Strawberry, Watermelon, and Fruit Punch flavors?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Starburst is loving horrible trash tier candy that is basically wax with sugar added

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

priznat posted:

Starburst is loving horrible trash tier candy that is basically wax with sugar added

That's all candy

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

For some reason when you put lime starburst up your butt they tingle but none of the other flavors do.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Orange is the best Starburst don't even try to quote me unless you are prepared to be destroyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Cthulu Carl posted:

Why not just get a bag of the ones that are Cherry, Strawberry, Watermelon, and Fruit Punch flavors?

that lacks the personal touch of having your aide sort through them