Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

fishing with the fam posted:

Noooooo, it finally happened. Made it through over a year of the Trump presidency, but they got me eventually.

We've all been there, man. Don't worry, if it's not true now, it will be at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/CivilBeat/statu...1462%23lastpost

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I can't believe Doornail Trunt is still president

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Wait, when did Tromp win an Oscar?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Avirosb posted:

I can't believe Doornail Trunt is still president

The retarded nutcase?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Are they using Internet Explorer 5, what the gently caress

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the false alarm link at the top was added specifically because of this mistake lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

lol this is so poo poo.

Not only the interface, but come on the test missile alert and the real missile alert aren't even next to each other.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

MC Hawking posted:

Wait wait wait. Do you mean to tell me that the wedges comment was real?!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Chomp8645 posted:

lol this is so poo poo.

Not only the interface, but come on the test missile alert and the real missile alert aren't even next to each other.

That's not even 90s garbage design, a rotating 3d skull next to the appropriate entry would actually improve this poo poo.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Chomp8645 posted:

the test missile alert and the real missile alert aren't even next to each other
:tinfoil:

I thought it was a dropdown list too.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Noooooo, it finally happened. Made it through over a year of the Trump presidency, but they got me eventually.
They can't get me because I have the chrome extension that turns actual real Trump's tweets' font into 8-year old's crayon writing font and the fake real Trump's tweets keep the adult person font :colbert:.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

1989's "Ghosts Can't Do it". A beautiful film in which an old man marries a young woman, then dies. His ghost, seeking to still have sex, then conspires with his wife to kill a young man and possess his body.

Donald Trump stars as himself. He won best supporting actor, and many are saying he could have won best supporting actress as well, he's that good folks!

He was drawn to the picture, reportedly saying "Wow, ghosts. Great stuff. And dating young women? I have an 8 year old daughter now, have you seen this? And I'm thinking she's going to be quite the looker, maybe my ghost might come back and date her? In a different body, of course. So there's no genetics."

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Oldstench posted:

Don't fall for the fake Trimp.

Yeah, sorry for posting fake Trump. I'm also a dimb bulb.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Pages back but it's a fake one someone gave him as a joke gift. Would not surprise me if he's bragged about it being real.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
fake trump was funny and good

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

old beast lunatic posted:

Professional brain experts and people with important titles are starting to notice that maybe the president is unhinged and dumb. Goons are all John McClane hollerin' "Welcome to the party, Pal!"

"We, we, we...now I have a piss-tape."

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

I wonder have many billions this brilliant fool proof system costs

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Indy posted:

If I had to venture a guess I'd say there was probably an enormous bill decades ago when it was created, and not one cent has been spent to update it since then.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Not going to lie, that last Garrison cartoon on immigration took me from laughing at him and feeling a little sorry for his sad, broken brain to "gently caress this shithead and everyone who thinks like he does, hope whatever Trump does fucks up their lives even more."

Seriously these people's views of immigration are right out of 1920s jingoism bullshit and at least 30% of this country is completely irrideemable.

On a side note, I still think DACA will pass before the week as it is very popular in both parties. Even Miller's hold on the dotard can't stop that.

Svensken
May 29, 2010
PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

MC Hawking posted:

Wait wait wait. Do you mean to tell me that the wedges comment was real?!

lol

Lodin posted:

He's so dim he actually forgets to point out that his lies are not actual lies in his eyes and that's a lol.

lol

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

holy poo poo we're all gon a die

that's a lol

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Indy posted:

Don't be ridiculous, America doesn't have billions of lives living in it

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

TulliusCicero posted:

On a side note, I still think DACA will pass before the week as it is very popular in both parties. Even Miller's hold on the dotard can't stop that.

I think you under-estimate Trump's love of race-baiting, xenophobia & jingoism. Gentlegoon's wager? DACA does/does not pass by the end of the week?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Ground control to Major Tom
Ground control to Major Tom
I laughed my balls off,
Somethings wrong
Check his Twitter,
And forget all the fake news...

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

TulliusCicero posted:

Not going to lie, that last Garrison cartoon on immigration took me from laughing at him and feeling a little sorry for his sad, broken brain to "gently caress this shithead and everyone who thinks like he does, hope whatever Trump does fucks up their lives even more."

Seriously these people's views of immigration are right out of 1920s jingoism bullshit and at least 30% of this country is completely irrideemable.

He's always bad, but I had to check to make sure the immigration one wasn't actually Kelly from the Onion. It even has the little labels and the suffering American taxpayer to go with its grotesque racist caricatures.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Kumo posted:

I think you under-estimate Trump's love of race-baiting, xenophobia & jingoism. Gentlegoon's wager? DACA does/does not pass by the end of the week?

I actually think you probably win that bet friend, since I'm operating under the assumption that Republicans in Congress MIGHT have a spine for once (lol).

Call me hopelessly optimistic, but I feel like some of the Senate Republicans see the writing on the wall in terms of demographics and are savvy enough to push for it. If not the Republicans gently caress themselves more in the midterms so eventually it will matter.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Yeah it's okay but where's the under construction sign, flame gif and midi tune?

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Pop-up blocker has blocked PACOM (CDW) STATE ONLY

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
My stock portfolio is up 25% on last year

MAGA

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

As I was typing another response in this thread I was surprised when I saw what the search results for "his millionst tweet" is :eyepop: https://www.google.de/search?q=his+millionst+tweet

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

fridge corn posted:

My stock portfolio is up 25% on last year

MAGA

Thousands of young people who have done nothing wrong are about to be deported!

MAGA :downsbravo:

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

gonadic io posted:

Cucked by his own retard

It got me too. Poe's law is reaching a breaking point, here.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

TulliusCicero posted:

Thousands of young people who have done nothing wrong are about to be deported!

MAGA :downsbravo:

Trump certainly is the Andy Kaufman of our generation :v:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I'm confused at why the Trump people are pushing back on the shithole comment, there are really two camps right now, people who know Trump is a vulgar lying racist and people that like that he is a racist. Like exactly where is the group of people that are offended that he is racist but are willing to give him the benefit of doubt that he and his administration aren't habitual liars and he isn't a vulgar trash person?

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

I like how even beyond this point, I'm still supposed to believe someone just clicked that link once and then it just ran immediately with no additional prompts or anything. Oh and they couldn't do anything to stop or even reverse it.

100% what happened is they saw that they did the non-drill accidentally and then everyone in the office just shrugged and said "well let's just let it run the usual amount of time anyway and see how people react. No harm no foul.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

handbandit posted:

It got me too. Poe's law is reaching a breaking point, here.

Got me as well. His tweets are getting too ridiculous, he's becoming too stupid. We're going to hit a point where he just tweets "BAD" and I'll be unsure if it's real or not. Schrodinger's tweet, if you will.

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

Three Olives posted:

I'm confused at why the Trump people are pushing back on the shithole comment, there are really two camps right now, people who know Trump is a vulgar lying racist and people that like that he is a racist. Like exactly where is the group of people that are offended that he is racist but are willing to give him the benefit of doubt that he and his administration aren't habitual liars and he isn't a vulgar trash person?

the overlapping area of this venn diagram is labeled "cognitive dissonance"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

EugeneJ posted:

Are they using Internet Explorer 5, what the gently caress

welcome to government/corporate tech systems!