Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Dizz posted:

let us not forget that his loving diet consists of McDonalds, Oreos, and canned soda

The bestliest and heathmost of top foods for kingmen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Lodin posted:

Last summer I was having a beer on a bench and a notorious alkie named Stavanger Tor came up and wanted to bum a fag. I gave him one and my other beer because I was too hung over for it.
He sat down and we started chatting and he turned out to have some amazing stories of his lovely and amazing life. It ended up with me getting another sixpack and sharing it and more smokes with the dude.

Despite how scraggly and run down Tor looked and he had clearly pissed his pants at some point he was way better spoken and more coherent than the current President of the USA will ever be. That is a lol I just remembered.

That's a badass name. I'm gonna call myself that if when i eventually become homeless.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Burt Sexual posted:

Not my thread, but can we have less trump fanfic multi paragraph poo poo posted itt? Maybe start another thread? Jfc there is enough material without lame movie/tv/cartoon parodies that suck.

drat right it's not your thread. I really enjoy that stuff when it's done well. Scroll past, mother fucker.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

i for one, am tired of winning :(

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
good evening and welcome to the first annual presidential fake news awards ceremony

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

communism bitch posted:

That's a badass name. I'm gonna call myself that if when i eventually become homeless.
He's dead so you're free too it. Unless he starts haunting you.

I just looked at Dontrels charts and it lists Finasteride as one of his medications. Wikipedia tells me that Trans-Women also use it sometimes. It also tells me this:

quote:

Finasteride causes short-term sexual dysfunction in some men, which can be very distressing. Whether finasteride causes long-term sexual dysfunction in some men after stopping drug treatment is unclear. There are case reports of persistent diminished libido or erectile dysfunction after stopping the drug and the FDA has updated the label to inform people of these reports
That dick deffo broke, lol

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

here's a pretty good lol

the flyover part of California has decided to attempt to unburden hollywood and silicon valley and form its own red state:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-california-declares-independence-from-rest-of-state/

they think they're gonna own the libs but all they're doing is cutting a lot of the fat off a very powerful machine

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

my new dog posted:

good evening and welcome to the first annual presidential fake news awards ceremony

And please welcome your host *reads cue card with puzzled look* PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DONALD J. TRUMP???

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

DancingShade posted:

Should there be an artist signature on this or something? It's cool.

Alternatively if this is actual stained glass somewhere then I know nothing whatsoever.

IIRC that's a painting done for the 448th Bombing Group, they were part of the 8th Air Force in WWII and spent most of their wartime career on bombing raids over Europe, which is why there are a ton of B-24s over Jesus and also why their heraldry says "DESTROY".

poo poo this is informative, uhhh uhhhhhhh trump fat

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Don Gato posted:

IIRC that's a painting done for the 448th Bombing Group, they were part of the 8th Air Force in WWII and spent most of their wartime career on bombing raids over Europe, which is why there are a ton of B-24s over Jesus and also why their heraldry says "DESTROY".

poo poo this is informative, uhhh uhhhhhhh trump fat

Thanks, appreciate it.

Also uhhhhhh *points at obvious and poorly fitting toupee*

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Former DILF posted:

here's a pretty good lol

the flyover part of California has decided to attempt to unburden hollywood and silicon valley and form its own red state:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-california-declares-independence-from-rest-of-state/

they think they're gonna own the libs but all they're doing is cutting a lot of the fat off a very powerful machine

i insanely support this

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!

tote up a bags posted:

i insanely support this

Eh, that's all the water.

bones 4 beginners
Jan 7, 2018

"...a masterpiece that no one can read too often, or admire too much."

Mr Havafap posted:

Corey Booker ripped into DHS secretary Kirstjen Nielsen over her alleged amnesia of the shithole countries episode:
http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/16/politics/cory-booker-kirstjen-nielsen/index.html

I felt something..

Did anyone else get an ad before the video for VTB Capital, "Russia's #1 investment bank" ?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

bones 4 beginners posted:

Did anyone else get an ad before the video for VTB Capital, "Russia's #1 investment bank" ?

Well is it?

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

https://twitter.com/grynbaum/status/953379851452416000

what the gently caress

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
so to the surprise of no one, the announcement of the fake news awards turned out to be an announcement which was untrue. fake, you could say.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Somehow I'm still disappointed :(

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

so to the surprise of no one, the announcement of the fake news awards turned out to be an announcement which was untrue. fake, you could say.

Lol? Why did you say it like that? Yeah fake and untrue are basically the same word, so?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

The president is working hard on a drawing of himself. It will have up to 4 different colors. It will be the best drawing he has ever done. Look forward to it on the white house fridge next week.

(One week later)

The president will finish his drawing at a later date, when his tummy is not upset.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Attitude Indicator posted:

The president is working hard on a drawing of himself. It will have up to 4 different colors. It will be the best drawing he has ever done. Look forward to it on the white house fridge next week.

(One week later)

The president will finish his drawing at a later date, when his tummy is not upset.

What sort of crayons can we look forward to seeing used in this self portrait?

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

DancingShade posted:

Crayons of human fat, that he got from holocaust death camp... remember, he is a pretty hosed up guy even though it's funny to laugh at him dumb rear end

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
trump lied?? what the.....

The Bible
May 8, 2010

communism bitch posted:

And please welcome your host *reads cue card with puzzled look* PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DONALD J. TRUMP???

THE RETARD?!

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

DancingShade posted:

The best crayons ever used, that DEMS hate. The drawing will make america Great Again! Colors, colors, colors!

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
if red cali managed to somehow split, that would be +2 R senators and a redraw of the house and electoral college lmao, all of their votes aside from r house of reps are currently generally worthless because CA isn't going red except for Dwayne Johnson

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Attitude Indicator posted:

The best crayons ever used, that DEMS hate. The drawing will make america Great Again! Colors, colors, colors!

*chews on a red crayon while looking at solar eclipse*

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/the_empty_page/...%3D1585%23pti21

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

DancingShade posted:

*chews on a red crayon while looking at solar eclipse*

When you touch the orb, you too get good enough genes to challenge the Sun to a stare-off.

moskiitto
Feb 27, 2013

Overlardness
What is the possibility of government shutdown?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I’m not just a girther, I think Trumps campaign was run by an actor and was only paid up till the election and now captain lazy is in charge

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Jel Shaker posted:

I’m not just a girther, I think Trumps campaign was run by an actor and was only paid up till the election and now captain lazy is in charge

Cracked was right all along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qIQbydyHwc

It's going to be so funny. So, so funny.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

What's gonna be their explanation when Tromp keels over clutching his chest on the golf course, a can of diet coke rolling away down the fairway?

"the president was so amazed at the third consecutive hole in one he hit that his heart decided to explode"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Play posted:

drat right it's not your thread. I really enjoy that stuff when it's done well. Scroll past, mother fucker.

It's never done well you glabrous spacker

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

It's never done well you glabrous spacker

I like A fancy hat's trumpy posts

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Knight posted:

Oh, how fortuitous!

"Obese" starts at 30

DO SOMETHING (about my weight)

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

mono posted:

What's gonna be their explanation when Tromp keels over clutching his chest on the golf course, a can of diet coke rolling away down the fairway?

"the president was so amazed at the third consecutive hole in one he hit that his heart decided to explode"

Trump realised that his physical form is limiting the amount of MAGA he can accomplish each day. He bravely chose to give up the comfort of his extremely well toned and athletic body in order to ascend to a higher, presumably deals-based, plane of existence. Unbound from the limits of the flesh Trump is now able to walk with all Americans, or all who are willing to purchase a Trump totem pendant.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

My 600 lb president

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Supersize We!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017