Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Dmitri-9 posted:

I've been saying since Trump got elected, this poo poo doesn't even play in Texas anymore so what are the odds on a west coast jury.

How many people in this country get swept up and never go to trial though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

therobit posted:

How many people in this country get swept up and never go to trial though?

The answer to that is often proportional to the strength of the prosecutor's negotiating position during a plea bargain.

As the likelihood of a jury conviction erodes, my guess would be "fewer and fewer over time," and also, always, "too many."

I run a nice little dispensary in California, and we're transitioning like a total clusterfuck out hee'yah. I'm also a lawyer!

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Martin Random posted:

hey guys what's up I'm the theoretical career civil servant attorney working for a prosecutor's office in, let's say, the western district of new york

for career advancement, I like to keep my conviction rate at 90%+

it sounds like the embattled attorney general who might get fired just issued a policy directive to crack down on marijuana and rescinded a non-binding letter of guidance

I'm betting sessions will get replaced if our big investigation into the administration goes anywhere, Friday night massacre style

I'm betting my career at the justice department will out last sessions', the next AG, and, probably, this administration.

Under Bush and Gonzales, a much yearned for yesteryear of comparative institutional legitimacy, hung juries meant we just didn't bother bringing weed cases unless there were accessory charges and on the east coast.

Every time we do a jury trial for pot west of the Mississippi, we get a hung jury. That really screws up my stats and chances at advancement in both public and private spheres.

Man, I really wanna work for Greenberg Traurig after my federal benefits vest more.

I wonder what I'll do?

The above thought experiment is going on in career-minded civil servants all up and down the prosecutorial food chain.

I believe the sessions announcement is a complete nothingburger and will have absolutely no practical impact on the federal government's enforcement of weed laws. These institutions are pretty independent, and also stacked full of career-minded, self interested lawyers who know, for fair or foul, that a prosecution made in one administration will follow them through subsequent ones, along with political consequences.

Yeah a recent illustration of this can be seen in the recent acquittal of the New Jersey "Weedman" on charges of witness tampering during a previous trial, a trial in which he also made a successful case for jury nullification.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/n...2-20171211.html

quote:

Forchion’s brushes with the law also have made him into a jailhouse lawyer of sorts. In 2012, he persuaded a Burlington County jury to acquit him of charges of possessing a pound of pot after he portrayed himself as a “proud, peaceful pothead” who didn’t deserve jail time.
. . .
Forchion has a record of drug charges, including serious ones of selling marijuana. He also faces a charge of witness tampering for allegedly attempting to “out” and intimidate an informant who worked with police before they raided his restaurant.

“Because I’m a loudmouth advocate of marijuana, I’ve created a lot of enemies,” he said. Last month a jury acquitted him of one of two counts of tampering, but was hung on the second. Prosecutors said they will retry him on that charge.

Article also raises a lot of good points about how many of the regulations around the growing marijuana industry are inevitably going to act to exclude many minorities like Forchion from participating.

quote:

“Legalization is coming, but the people who are the victims of the unjust laws are being shut out. I’ve been the biggest advocate, and I can’t get into this multi-billion industry that’s coming because of laws that say if you are a felon, you can’t be part of it,” he said in a nearly two-hour phone conversation from jail.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

the black husserl posted:

However, Republican Senators do care about electoral losses. Will Woke Cory Gardner save us?

This sounds like a Susan Collins level bullshit excuse to me.

"I only cast $TERRIBLE_VOTE with $OBVIOUS_BAD_CONSEQUENCE because $REPUBLICAN_LEADER crossed his heart and pinky-swore not to do $BAD_THING_HE_OBVIOUSLY_WANTS_TO_DO with my vote!"

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

MA might be boned

https://twitter.com/Dan_Adams86/status/949380085190152192

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
The potential example of MA leads right back to a pet theory of mine, that if states start getting pissed off at federal intervention, will we see at least some uptick of VT/NH-style "legalization without commercialization" as a middle-finger to the feds? Kind of a "if you won't let us have stores, enjoy trying to enforce on tens of thousands of closet cultivators, one-ounce couriers, and three-gram buyers with zero local support." Which again is basically what DC's been doing for years, and from what I hear is simply amazing if you're an unemployed white twentysomething who's smart enough to keep a low profile, you can be a micro-druglord with minimal chances of being stopped.

With Legal w/o Commercial, we should also be able to count on the support of Kevin Sabet and Smart Approaches to Marijuana, since their NGO explicitly states that they don't support criminalizing users or small-time dealers, but are just trying to prevent Big Weed from corrupting Are Kids. I'm sure they'll stand by that principle and play a frontline role in bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Just came out yesterday: Oklahoma will have its MMJ ballot intiative vote on 26 June. I assume there's some dark and selfish reason for June over November?

https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/oklahoma-will-vote-on-medical-marijuana-in-june

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Just came out yesterday: Oklahoma will have its MMJ ballot intiative vote on 26 June. I assume there's some dark and selfish reason for June over November?

https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/oklahoma-will-vote-on-medical-marijuana-in-june

Less democratic turnout during a midterm primary.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

I hear is simply amazing if you're an unemployed white twentysomething who's smart enough to keep a low profile, you can be a micro-druglord with minimal chances of being stopped.

With Legal w/o Commercial, we should also be able to count on the support of Kevin Sabet and Smart Approaches to Marijuana, since their NGO explicitly states that they don't support criminalizing users or small-time dealers, but are just trying to prevent Big Weed from corrupting Are Kids. I'm sure they'll stand by that principle and play a frontline role in bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

See dude, this is where we're at. You include this tidibit like it's nothing, but it's everything. Semi-legality for white people, blacks can keep getting thrown in jail.

DC's status isn't good or acceptable. It's the same old racist war on drugs in new clothing. What's going on in Massachusetts is awful.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Denmark just opened up medical cannabis: https://translate.googleusercontent...4Yj4rRgErd5TvyA

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
This piece ran in CBS. Sort of marijuana coverage in mainstream media that will make legalization advocates smile. It hits every pro-legalization angle while not coming across as biased -- jobs, opioid crisis, states rights, even Republicans support it!, teen use down in Colorado, etc etc.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/measur...with-marijuana/

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
I think your link is broken?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/measuring-colorados-great-experiment-with-marijuana/

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?
I knew there were folks that still bought into that Anslinger jive, but drat...

http://cjonline.com/news/state-government/2018-01-08/kansas-rep-steve-alford-claims-african-americans-character-genetics

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Legalization had passed House and Senate in Vermont; Governor Scott says he'll sign later this month.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-vermont-legal-marijuana-20180110-story,amp.html

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The Oregon US Attorney has concerns about the state's marijuana market. http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2018/01/us_attorney_a_call_for_transpa.html#incart_river_home

quote:

The move gives U.S. Attorneys wide latitude to develop district-specific strategies and deploy department resources without Washington, D.C. artificially declaring some cases off limits.

quote:

Oregon has a massive marijuana overproduction problem. In 2017 alone, postal agents in Oregon seized 2,644 pounds of marijuana in outbound parcels and over $1.2 million in cash. For comparison, postal agents in Colorado seized just 984 pounds of marijuana during a four-year period beginning in 2013.

Maybe it's just me, but these numbers don't seem that large. Also curious about the context of the cash seizures.

quote:

We also know that even recreational marijuana permitted under state law carries ill-effects on public health and safety, as Colorado's experience shows. Since 2013, marijuana-related traffic deaths have doubled in Colorado. Marijuana-related emergency and hospital admissions have increased 35 percent. And youth marijuana use is up 12 percent, 55 percent higher than the national average. We must do everything in our power to avoid similar trends here in Oregon.

Curious if the more informed posters know whether this is indicative of an actual problem or improved reporting? I note that he provides only percentages and not raw numbers, so I'm curious if the numbers behind the percentage increase and whether the percentages are more dramatic than the raw numbers.

quote:

Rural communities simply do not have the resources to fund the additional police and sheriff deputies needed to address these issues.

This drifts off topic but this point seems very disengenous to me seeing as rural Oregon communities refuse to properly fund public safety in general, so it's not particularly compelling that they are understaffed when dealing with this specific issue.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

xrunner posted:

Curious if the more informed posters know whether this is indicative of an actual problem or improved reporting? I note that he provides only percentages and not raw numbers, so I'm curious if the numbers behind the percentage increase and whether the percentages are more dramatic than the raw numbers.

It's neither, it's bullshit. Colorado appears to have an above-average cannabis use rate before legalisation.

First point, it'd be easier to debunk if he was more specific about "youth"; 18-25 use is indeed up, and related alcohol use is down. The relative cost of cannabis v alcohol use is not up for debate, if the increase in 18-25 use is 12%, as claimed, and the drop in alcohol use is 4% of total in legal drinkers that age, that's an incredible trade that anyone involved in healthcare with an interest in evidence-based policy will accept. Below 18 use is falling rapidly, but this may be more to do with a national trend in America where teenagers are taking less drugs. There's probably enough data to seperate out if this is significant; there's absolutely no chance it's causing an increase.

The claim of increased marrijuana-related hospital visits is frankly laughable, the statistics are based on hospital assessments of possible cannabis exposure. Not why they're there, but that healthcare professionals are following procedure and writing they suspect someone's had a joint. That doesn't tell you they're getting hurt more often, that tells you people are more willing to go to hospital stoned, and nothing else without more precise data (which is being deliberately avoided). *you wanted more accurate numbers; what I saw quoted in a few places was 0.00803% of all visits before legalisation going to 0.024% of all visits, and ER visits going 0.00739% to 0.00956%. Those are the figures for suspected cannabis use, again, not causative hospitalisations.

There's a definite increase in colorado poison control callouts for accidental child ingestion I can see, 87 in 2014-15 vs 76 2009-2013. That's a huge jump, and one that definitely needs action (needed? I see there are some reforms but those will take time to assess, there needs to be definite action to make sure children don't eat drugs).

Road accidents have not increased. Bad drivers are just high as well as drunk now.

The entire argument, with the specific exception of children ingesting drugs being a very serious problem, is pretending correlation is relevant when they know every piece of evidence tells them there is no causation, and refusing to acknowledge the context of academic data. poo poo take from the US attorney.

Spangly A fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Jan 13, 2018

KingEup
Nov 18, 2004
I am a REAL ADDICT
(to threadshitting)

Please ask me for my google inspired wisdom on shit I know nothing about. Actually, you don't even have to ask.

quote:

Oregon has a massive marijuana overproduction problem. In 2017 alone, postal agents in Oregon seized 2,644 pounds of marijuana in outbound parcels and over $1.2 million in cash.

Sounds more like the rest of the country has a prohibition problem.

lol at 'we aren't doing a very good job at preventing cannabis from leaving the state'.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

KingEup posted:

Sounds more like the rest of the country has a prohibition problem.

lol at 'we aren't doing a very good job at preventing cannabis from leaving the state'.

Diversion attracts federal attention. Colorado had a big problem but they limited the number of plants medical patients could grow to give less of a fig leaf to illegal grows.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
New Jersey House and Senate already working up weed bills; next week Christie is out and pro-weed Murphy is in.

https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/new-jersey-lawmakers-introduce-bill-to-legalize-cannabis

KingEup
Nov 18, 2004
I am a REAL ADDICT
(to threadshitting)

Please ask me for my google inspired wisdom on shit I know nothing about. Actually, you don't even have to ask.

Dmitri-9 posted:

Diversion attracts federal attention. Colorado had a big problem but they limited the number of plants medical patients could grow to give less of a fig leaf to illegal grows.

They make it sound like there was no cannabis being exported from OR prior to legalisation.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

It is dumb that at least between bordering states with compatible legalization schemes like WA/OR/CA, interstate distribution is not allowed.

I get that this is a very straightforward commerce clause application, but in practice it's a waste of time.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

With Pennsylvania going live with medical and Arkansas on the list I'm noticing more articles regarding the conflict between state/federal marijuana laws and the second amendment. Hoping that with these pro gun trump voting states going live with medical, the people realizing they have to make a choice add to the pressure being put on congress.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
New Jersey has a new governor sworn in, and he wants a Legalization bill on his desk chop chop so he can pass it. For your nostalgic contrast, here are a number of "over my dead body" quotes from outgoing governor Chris Christie: http://www.thecannabist.co/2018/01/15/chris-christie-marijuana-quotes-history/96795/

And Virginia has a new governor, Ralph Northam, who made Decrim a major point during his campaign, so watch for VA to slide into that category soon.

Re New Jersey, I was idly dicking around with GoogleMaps to figure out how people in NYC are going to go get weed once NJ legalizes this year. Turns out there aren't direct subway stops from the NY system, but there are two trains going from Manhattan west into NJ on the separate PATH system. So look for whoever is smart enough to open a dispensary just off the first PATH stop to make a killing selling to New Yorkers. Philly I'm not sure, can't you just walk/bike across a bridge and be in NJ?

Given that diversion of legal weed to non-legal states has come under scrutiny, I imagine that being a much huger issue once NJ goes all-in. Getting weed out of Colorado involves driving through hours of empty space and limited routes in severely anti-weed states, whereas from NJ it's going to be a 30-minute trip and back across the border to a Decrim state that theoretically doesn't care as long as you're carrying under the legal limit (25g for NY?). So that will be a fun one to watch.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

New Jersey has a new governor sworn in, and he wants a Legalization bill on his desk chop chop so he can pass it. For your nostalgic contrast, here are a number of "over my dead body" quotes from outgoing governor Chris Christie: http://www.thecannabist.co/2018/01/15/chris-christie-marijuana-quotes-history/96795/

And Virginia has a new governor, Ralph Northam, who made Decrim a major point during his campaign, so watch for VA to slide into that category soon.

Re New Jersey, I was idly dicking around with GoogleMaps to figure out how people in NYC are going to go get weed once NJ legalizes this year. Turns out there aren't direct subway stops from the NY system, but there are two trains going from Manhattan west into NJ on the separate PATH system. So look for whoever is smart enough to open a dispensary just off the first PATH stop to make a killing selling to New Yorkers. Philly I'm not sure, can't you just walk/bike across a bridge and be in NJ?

Given that diversion of legal weed to non-legal states has come under scrutiny, I imagine that being a much huger issue once NJ goes all-in. Getting weed out of Colorado involves driving through hours of empty space and limited routes in severely anti-weed states, whereas from NJ it's going to be a 30-minute trip and back across the border to a Decrim state that theoretically doesn't care as long as you're carrying under the legal limit (25g for NY?). So that will be a fun one to watch.

It's going to create a big green wave across the Eastern seaboard and give sessions heart palpitations. So yeah it's gonna own

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

You mean a persistent erection

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
https://twitter.com/tomangell/status/953673249493258240

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

The PATCO subway goes directly from Center City across the Ben Franklin bridge into Camden with two stops in the downtown there, and then goes another 12 miles or so deep into the suburbs. Besides that, yes, you could walk or bike across that same bridge. There's also commuter rail service that connects the main Amtrak station in Philly which is also one of the main PA-side commuter rail hubs, to a station in Pennsauken that's actually located on the ramp down from the full on rail bridge to the surface rail lines on the Jersey side that continue on to Atlantic City for passengers. Plus there's all the road bridges which tend to already have big rear end liquor stores located nearby for PA residents trying to get a deal compared to the PA shops which are more limited and expensive - I feel it's almost certain one of those establishments or their neighbors is going to try for a weed license.

Also there's two separate PATH branches across the river, one crosses all the way down across from the WTC and terminates there, its first stop in NJ is in Jersey City pretty much right at the river edge. The other branch crosses the river a ways up and travels into Midtown and its first NJ stop (which depends on the route and time of day) will either be the Hoboken commuter rail terminal or a different station in Jersey City from the one the WTC line goes to. Besides that though, you can just walk or bike across the George Washington Bridge from upper Manhattan (with several subway stations close by) into Fort Lee on the NJ side which has some commercial strips near where the walkway lets out. There's also a whole bunch of ferry routes from various points on Manhattan to various points on the Jersey side of the Hudson, as well as some high speed ferries that go out to further south points on the Jersey coast for commuters which also might become places for weed shops. There's also the numerous commuter rail lines that run into Midtown Manhattan from NJ which pass through a few stations that might end up with weed shops at some point.

Point being, there's a TON of suitable locations for weed shops to open up and serve huge amounts of people crossing the rivers from 2 of the biggest cities in the country, and one of those areas already has a ton of catering to out of state residents trying to dodge laws and taxes on intoxicants.

Also 30 minute trip? You can be across the Delaware on PATCO from the edge of Center City to the middle of Camden in 5 minutes and back in another 5 minutes. From the World Trade Center station to Exchange Place across the Hudson, it's only 4 minutes. Even accounting for getting from platform to street level and back, you could make a round trip across either river for weed in under 15 minutes with favorable schedule timing and something like a called in order at the store so there's no long wait. Now that's a "trafficking hazard"!:v:

Edit: With current timetables, one could take the 4:03 PM PATH train out of WTC station, arrive at Exchange Place and have about 5 minutes to get up to street level for a weed shop located right next to an entrance to the station and then back down to get on a train, and arrive back at WTC station at 4:19 PM. And you'd have enough time to get to the surface by 4:20.

fishmech fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Jan 18, 2018

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Vermont governor says he'll sign legal weed bill between Thurs and Mon; no public signing ceremony since he wants to "respect everyone's opinion".

https://amp.mynbc5.com/article/vermont-governor-will-sign-marijuana-legalization-bill-privately/15288675

Hentai Bill
Jan 18, 2018

by zen death robot
SHOULD weed be legalized?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Uh.... yes.

Glad he's signing it, at least. I don't give a crap about buying or selling it...

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Mozi posted:

Uh.... yes.

Glad he's signing it, at least. I don't give a crap about buying or selling it...

Stand by for a massive gray market, consisting largely of packaged goods from Massachusetts weed-shops.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomangell/2018/01/22/vermont-governor-signs-marijuana-legalization-into-law/#4dc7733b526a

:toot:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Indeed! Been a long time coming...

Takes effect on July 1, but hopefully they just go with it for now anyways.

Mozi fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jan 22, 2018

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

fishmech posted:

Also 30 minute trip? You can be across the Delaware on PATCO from the edge of Center City to the middle of Camden in 5 minutes and back in another 5 minutes. From the World Trade Center station to Exchange Place across the Hudson, it's only 4 minutes. Even accounting for getting from platform to street level and back, you could make a round trip across either river for weed in under 15 minutes with favorable schedule timing and something like a called in order at the store so there's no long wait. Now that's a "trafficking hazard"!:v:

Patco is legit the best public transportation line in Philly. It’s more convenient to get to Camden via train than it is to get to Fishtown. I should buy property in Camden.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Basically all NJ bus lines go to Newark and then Newark goes straight to Manhattan and WTC by train (and Philly if you take the Amtrak), so yeah

KingEup
Nov 18, 2004
I am a REAL ADDICT
(to threadshitting)

Study:

quote:

Alcohol Sales Dropped 15% In States With Medical Marijuana Laws...

...The overall conclusion of the study is that marijuana and alcohol are strong substitutes for each other.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomaspellechia/2018/01/22/alcohol-sales-dropped-15-percent-in-states-with-medical-marijuana-laws/#69a25fdc5f22

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Now that Vermont has finally jumped over, the next big question is how promptly NJ gets rolling. NJ is way bigger news both in terms of population (nearly 9 million), and centralized location bordering major population centers surrounding it. That will also bring the percentage of Americans in legal states from 20% to about 23%.

One NJ goes, CT and RI are going to start looking awfully lonely sitting out there, so those will be worth keeping an eye on.

And though Michigan is the only state (almost) definitely voting on legalization on the November ballot, there are plenty of other initiative states that don't have a deadline until much later in the year, and could conceivably field a ballot initiative.

We're starting to see some weird ones in the mix too; the current governor of Minnesota is anti-legalization, but almost all 2018's candidates for governor from the Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party (MN's dominant party) are pro-legalization, so 2019 legalization in Minnesota of all places is a possibility, and Michigan opening up the Midwest will help strengthen that.

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Jan 24, 2018

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

As someone happily doing dry January, can confirm

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Now that Vermont has finally jumped over, the next big question is how promptly NJ gets rolling. NJ is way bigger news both in terms of population (nearly 9 million), and centralized location bordering major population centers surrounding it. That will also bring the percentage of Americans in legal states from 20% to about 23%.

One NJ goes, CT and RI are going to start looking awfully lonely sitting out there, so those will be worth keeping an eye on.

And though Michigan is the only state (almost) definitely voting on legalization on the November ballot, there are plenty of other initiative states that don't have a deadline until much later in the year, and could conceivably field a ballot initiative.

We're starting to see some weird ones in the mix too; the current governor of Minnesota is anti-legalization, but almost all 2018's candidates for governor from the Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party (MN's dominant party) are pro-legalization, so 2019 legalization in Minnesota of all places is a possibility, and Michigan opening up the Midwest will help strengthen that.

Murphy signed an executive order today to relax medical. It looks like the debate in the statehouse is going to take some wrangling though since some of the reps are concerned (being cowards) about sessions rescinding the memo. There are other issues with the current bill that has been introduced as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

US AG for MA prioritizing opioids, immigration over marijuana

https://twitter.com/WBUR/status/956284442028453888