Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Lmao so perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

:bisonyes:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
why can't NYT reporters ask real questions like. "How do you think arguing with Gary Busey best prepared Trump for the presidency?" or "Does your family realize you are a retard or is this hereditary?"

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
I'm starting to lose faith that the fake news awards are happening today.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I was planning on slacking off at work today by watching the fake news awards. I am not hmbol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

We can only hope.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Sweet stance you've developed there, Donald. It's like if someone explained how humans stand to aliens by describing it to them over the phone.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

he stands like a penguin lol

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

miss norway really likes those ikea meatballs

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
americans are fat

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

paul_soccer10 posted:

americans are fat

Yes, yes they are

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
god drat I hate those rear end in a top hat retard safari articles so much. They piss me off more than when the president is a dumb racist anymore.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Catastrophe posted:

Sweet stance you've developed there, Donald. It's like if someone explained how humans stand to aliens by describing it to them over the phone.

Wut? Come on my man.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Do you think he wears a girdle under his suits

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

old beast lunatic posted:

god drat I hate those rear end in a top hat retard safari articles so much. They piss me off more than when the president is a dumb racist anymore.

yeah it's a lot worse for these people to look at a incredibly dumb and embarrassing racist and go "this guy is owning".

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

communism bitch posted:

yes

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i think he wears a buttplug, hence the smiles and the awkward gait

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Give me the GOD drat Dundie!!!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

communism bitch posted:

Spanx

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

THE FAKE NEWS AWARDS ARE OUT

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/953773110553186312

wait no they're not it's just some misleading stuff about the economy

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
BILLIONS OF DOLLARS

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

LIQUOR SALES THROUGH THE ROOF! You're "welcome"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lollin at trump constantly taking credit for a black guy's accomplishments.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

great Wecession

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Catastrophe posted:

Trump stands like those backwards aliens in that movie with Charlie Sheen I can’t remember the name of

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the arrival.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Trump stands like those backwards aliens in that movie with Charlie Sheen I can’t remember the name of

The Arrival

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hahahah yes "Main Street" is definitely where all the sales were

DEFINITELY NOT extremely large corporations and big box stores

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Treasury yield curves are the flatest they've been in 10 years, the recession is coming. Remember in 2007 or so when every idiot was suddenly buying and flipping houses? When idiots start flooding into the market, it means the bubble is about to burst and it won't necessarily be rumps fault. He didn't start the fire, but he's farting into it and it'll eventually catch, rush up his sphincter and burn him alive from the inside.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

yeah can't wait to see what trump blames the "correction" on.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Oscar Wild posted:

Treasury yield curves are the flatest they've been in 10 years, the recession is coming. Remember in 2007 or so when every idiot was suddenly buying and flipping houses? When idiots start flooding into the market, it means the bubble is about to burst and it won't necessarily be rumps fault. He didn't start the fire, but he's farting into it and it'll eventually catch, rush up his sphincter and burn him alive from the inside.

Yeah the yields have been steadily flattening out for awhile.Good thing we passed tax reform to totally overheat the economy. NO WAY a market correction or anything is incoming. Just keep buying stocks and bitcoin!!! UP UP UP!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Chinatown posted:

Yeah the yields have been steadily flattening out for awhile.Good thing we passed tax reform to totally overheat the economy. NO WAY a market correction or anything is incoming. Just keep buying stocks and bitcoin!!! UP UP UP!

You ever start nodding off while driving and then take big ol' bump of that yellowed powder you've been saving in the toe of your boot and that lasts a little but by the end, you're grinding your teeth and seeing imaginary poo poo? That's the U.S. economy now.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Groovelord Neato posted:

the previous president, CROKKED HILLARY!!!!!

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Groovelord Neato posted:

I'm gonna guess.... he'll take personal respo-- Obama.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

also cool that instead of saving everyone is riding on an average of 16k credit card debt. nevermind mortgages.

heard stories of people taking out student loans to invest in real estate. great stuff man.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Groovelord Neato posted:

Obama era restrictions on banks, Dodd-Frank is knee-capping the economy. Obama did it!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Catastrophe posted:

I think he's just mimicking the lady.

Or she's mimicking him. I can't tell.

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/953772162665590787

You promised us a loving awards show Donnie.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Durf posted:

also cool that instead of saving everyone is riding on an average of 16k credit card debt. nevermind mortgages.

heard stories of people taking out student loans to invest in real estate. great stuff man.

To say nothing of the two generations drowning in student loan debt that are going to drive down the economy hard when they: all predictably default on their high interest loans; never have the wages to pay them off and standard of living drops. Either way for anyone to say this economy, where the top percentile of the wealthy and the boomers 401ks are the only positive factors, is anywhere near healthy, is living in fantasyland.

It is a big bloated bubble that could burst at any time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Oscar Wild posted:

He didn't start the fire, but he's farting into it and it'll eventually catch, rush up his sphincter and burn him alive from the inside.

https://twitter.com/bronzehammer/status/782408312730095616?lang=en