Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Mann O'War: As Mann, fully blockade Portugal's European provinces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
The Third Mann: As Mann, form Russia.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Mann Behind the Man: As Mann, fund 3 different rebel groups at the same time

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Manna from Mann: As Mann, use the Influence Nation diplomatic action on Jerusalem.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
Mannchurian Candidate: As Mann, form Qing

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

A Mann, A Plann, A Canal: self explanatory

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Manna from Heaven: As Mann generate 15 of each monarch point per month

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
To Serve Mann: Have Mann as your overlord.

Shroud
May 11, 2009
There once was a Mann from Nantucket: As Mann, own Massachusetts

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Mann of La Mancha

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Mann vs. Man: Conquer the world as Mann
One Small Step For Mann: Conquer, uh, Britain?

I'm not very creative.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

A Mann Ahead of His Time: As Mann, be ahead of time in all three tech categories

Inevitablelongshot
Mar 26, 2010
Jamaica Mann! -As Mann, have Jamaica as a core province

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
What we're getting at here is that every new chievo should be about Mann.

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!
Crazy thing is, Paradox is actually legally obligated to implement all these!

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Doge Eat Mann: As Venice, have Mann as a core province

or

A Mann and His Doge: As Mann, vassalise Venice

Wafflecopper fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jan 18, 2018

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Have A Cow, Mann: Be the global producer of Livestock as Mann

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Holy Ro-Mann Empire: Low hanging fruit.

The Mann That Knew Too Much: Research all techs as Mann.

Cuazl
Mar 19, 2009
Mannumission: As Mann, own every slave producing province and abolish slavery.

No Country for Old Menn: As Mann, have a female ruler and heir as well as three female advisors.

A Miserable Little Pile of Secrets: As Mann, have one province and seven active spies.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Oh the humannity: have 1 million manpower as Mann

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Mann on the inside: Infiltrate three different administrations as Mann

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
anybody say Mannifest Destiny yet?

Linear Zoetrope
Nov 28, 2011

A hero must cook
In Mann-acles - As Mann, own every tag with a remaining core as a vassal. (Basically a one-tag WC followed by far too many clicks to release nations)

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Has Mann Gone Insane / A Few Will Remain

Inevitablelongshot
Mar 26, 2010
Henpecked- Vassalise Mann as Vijayanagar

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Mann's Rights Activist - Guarantee the independence of Mann and then come to their defense in a war.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Let's Mann This poo poo Into The Ground

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Fister Roboto posted:

Let's Mann This poo poo Into The Ground

Break to at least 5 rebel demands as Mann

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

VeF is pretty fun.

Stay there and think about what you did while I annex you.

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013
A Mann, A Plan, A Canal: As Mann, construct the Panama Canal.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Roadie posted:

A Mann, A Plan, A Canal: As Mann, construct the Pannama Canal.

:colbert:

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013

This would be :perfect: if they adjusted the events to change the name of the canal just for Mann.

Linear Zoetrope
Nov 28, 2011

A hero must cook
Mannimism - As Mann, convert 100 provinces to animist.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Linear Zoetrope posted:

Mannimism - As Mann, convert 100 provinces to animist.

Animanniacs

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

A shame Mannichean is only a religion in converted CK2 saves.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
A Mann Chooses: Abolish slavery as Mann while owning all slave producing provinces.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Just make a DLC that is entirely achievements, every tag needs at least 5 of them.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Tahirovic posted:

Just make a DLC that is entirely achievements, every tag needs at least 5 of them.

This actually seems like a cool idea for a 99 cent DLC.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

skasion posted:

You’re their rightful lord and are responsible for their safety. You can’t just be like “lol not my problem, bye bitch” and give them a kick on the rear end, or they will feel abandoned and salty (not to mention diplomatically isolated and vulnerable). The point of vassals is essentially that you can use them to dodge admin power coring costs by giving them the territory you conquer and later annexing them. They pay the admin cost and core the territory, and you pay later in diplo power instead. They can’t wage their own wars because they have no right to conduct their own foreign policy, if they do it’s because they’re intriguing with your enemies to break free of your suzerainty. Wage war on their behalf, instead, and reap the benefit.

e: if you want them to be a bit more useful in a fight, you can make them a march, which gives them some military bonuses to help them punch above their weight and slightly changes how you can interact with them. It still won’t let them make war on their own though, and you will need to switch them back to a regular vassal (pissing them off) when you want to annex them.
A very strange attitude to have towards a vassal state, but I guess I gotta learn and adapt. So basically they're a way to get claims and exchange admin for dip, with anything else being gravy?

Senor Dog posted:

Because this isn't crusader kings 2
This is horribly true yeah. Fighting entirely with retinues is strange and not just having to set up others to fight for me is tough. All the enemy army info being in different, harder to find places is kinda tiresome too; why the army ledger doesn't have "neighbours" is beyond me. And then I have to cross-reference them, their allies, consider force limit, nyeh.

I also keep going broke and running out of manpower but I hear this is normal when starting out. Does make war a bit more serious.

I also gotta admit I do not enjoy boatfighting in the least. I keep forgetting to build more and leave the ones I have to die. (I know to mark them to return to port at war NOW, mind you.)

I still think it's odd I can't gradually give them independence though or downgrade them into protectorates or something. I'd to want to at least set them free with a guarantee...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

dublish posted:

Mann vs. Man: Conquer the world as Mann
One Small Step For Mann: Conquer, uh, Britain?

I'm not very creative.

One Giant Leap For Mannkind: Conquer all the British Isles, and have them all as ?Welsh? Culture by 1492 as Mann.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)