Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Nate RFB posted:

Kuzumi-kun aka Tonari no Seki-kun but with actual potential romance has had a couple of chapters drop recently and looks like we might finally have our B couple sooner rather than later :kimchi:
this is an extremely powerful page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

DisDisDis posted:

please explain your opinions on the citrus anime I'm interested since i didnt read the manga

Sakurazuka posted:

How so? I'm liking the anime adaptation better than the manga at the moment since it focuses more on the comedy side of stuff. My only complaint is it taking its sweet time getting to the point where Mei's advances aren't, uh, very one sided.
It just that something feels a little bit off. But it could just be me. :shrug:

And I've kinda forgotten what I was thinking yesterday just after watching it. :blush:

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Nate RFB posted:

Kuzumi-kun aka Tonari no Seki-kun but with actual potential romance has had a couple of chapters drop recently and looks like we might finally have our B couple sooner rather than later :kimchi:

I'm so excited, I love all the pairs in Kuzumi-kun!

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I love ReLife dearly but at this point I really wish we'd get four or five strips in a go to really end it, rather than drawing out the ending over several normal-length chapters that get posted at the normal, weekly rate. :ohdear:

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.

Chas McGill posted:

Finally started reading Gokusen by Kozueko Morimoto and it's great. I can almost hear the dialogue. It's a really good take on the delinquent teacher genre. Not so sure about the rosy picture it paints of the Yakuza though...

The live action drama of Gokusen is pretty good too if you enjoy the manga.

Also, kissmanga is totally usable (with noscript)

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
This whole convo in the new Jackass! extra is completely hilarious and then there's cute rear end domestic poo poo which hurts my heart fml and then it gets to the sex part which is pretty hot I think and then theRE'S FUJOSHI SPREADING MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT LUBE USE AGAIN

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Anyway all the Jackass! extras are really sweet and good much like the original manga

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
lol I noticed the lube thing and was like wait what

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
You'd think of all people uhhh cis women wouldn't have this erotic fixation with sticking it in dry but it's in so much yaoi lmao

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I honestly don't get it. Not like it's really that hard to find a zillion guides on How to Anal for Dummies online :shrug:

e: self-lubing buttholes is kind of a staple trope so maybe it's like a nod to back in the day when nobody actually wanted to draw/read realistic sex and it was more about the very safe fantasy of it all

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Beriko does tons of long haired guys and masc bottoms and that one bit from the comic I haven't actually read yet where the bottom's like "I'm horny cuz I just got in a fist fight" so I'll forgive her the one dumb trope

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww mood

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I'm reading her tailor shop one for the first time since it came out and gosh it's cute

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

#lifegoals

(Source)

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Don't know if this was linked before, but I'm dead.

I've died.

Komi-san wa Komyusho desu 118 (119 came out as well).

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
And 120

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

No.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yes.

PHOOsun
Nov 18, 2010

3V3RYBODY STOP WH4T YOUR3 DO1NG 1MM3D14T3LY

Perfect.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
What'd I say about poisoning the Romance thread with transphobic bullshit?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I'm assuming it's not so much that as a loss joke.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

It’s a loss edit though?

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Oh. I was reading the panels in the original order. Carry on.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I'm reading the loss edit in original order and what I'm getting is that trans people disappear below the waist, then cease existing entirely, then reappear at their wedding which is pretty hosed up

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

I'm reading the loss edit in original order and what I'm getting is that trans people disappear below the waist, then cease existing entirely, then reappear at their wedding which is pretty hosed up

Pretty accurate though.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Tamen-De-Gushi/ch-151?id=400299

TURN LEFT TAMEN DE GUSHI NOOOOOOO

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Yeah the manga *just* showed it's dangerous to interact with bullying victims

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I caught up. Yay they finally kissed.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

It updates v. slowly overall considering how little we get each time, and also frequently changing POVs, so I keep wondering whether I missed an update or not

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Insurrectionist posted:

It updates v. slowly overall considering how little we get each time, and also frequently changing POVs, so I keep wondering whether I missed an update or not
it's doing the confession -> IMMEDIATELY SWERVE INTO BRAND NEW CHARACTER WHO MIGHT BE A LOVE INTEREST??? bullshit, I can hope it somehow does it well since most of the rest of the series has been done well but, uh, dropping a brand new character and going straight into flashback to give her some kind of relevance isn't promising when it's been spending the entire series building up Qui Tong and Sun Jing.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Kaguya Wants to Be Confessed To - https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/kaguya-wants-to-be-confessed-to/en/0/93/page/1

poo poo is about to get so real.

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Jan 21, 2018

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
this is even less likely to go anywhere than their silly mind games

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Between Rough and Smooth - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Between-Smooth-and-Rough/Chapter-014--For-My-Wife?id=400469

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Hayasaka's Life, in a nutshell:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Once again, being Hayasaka is suffering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010
Always glad to see a new chapter of Kaguya and this one didn't disappoint!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

this is even less likely to go anywhere than their silly mind games

Probably won't lead to anything too big but the current situation could lead to Shirogane discovering Hayasaka's identity/relation to Kaguya.