Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Less than an hour before the EU LCS begins! Tune in now, gamers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
EU is gonna be 2 teams stomping 6 clown teams and the remaining two deciding between if they are worth a drat or just another clown car.

So quote me on this, EU is garbage.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

The gently caress is his left arm even supposed to say

feleffel, I think

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Also I want to see the endless comedy that is H2K in Europe, can't wait for the angle of not caring about their roster and getting the cheapest players they could find reaching it's inevitable conclusion of their management throwing a shitfit over being beaten by everyone.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

njsykora posted:

Glad to see the big money Chinese league can afford decent headsets and audio mixing.

loving Riot wont even pony up the cash to cover all of the games since LPL moved to 6 days a week

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
EU has been really boring domestically and only okay internationally for a while and I don't see how losing talent will change that. On the other hand, the shakeup might produce enough bad teams doing silly poo poo to be entertaining.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I have high hopes for the schalke line up. They all seem pretty strong individually. Vizi is top 3 easily in EU, Pride looks like a good up n coming youngster, Nukeduck is great individually but stuck on bad teams and Upset/Vander are great mix of potential/experience.

FNC/G2/Schalke are my favorites. I think Misfit might do well but Sencux is inconsistent and Mikyx isn't Ignar levels of playmaking. Also interested in UoL, first split without Hyli/Vizi but if Exileh steps up and Samux keeps improving they could maybe get in playoffs.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

njsykora posted:

Also I want to see the endless comedy that is H2K in Europe, can't wait for the angle of not caring about their roster and getting the cheapest players they could find reaching it's inevitable conclusion of their management throwing a shitfit over being beaten by everyone.

they got kelsey for analyst which gives me some hope

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

kelsey is incredibly smart, whether or not anyone will listen to her is another story entirely. i hope they do tho as she's really good at giving context to a lot of things where people draw bad conclusions.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

was there ever a time in history when europe wasn't grey and depressing

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

The first crowd shot of EULCS 2018 was a dude in a chicken mask with a sign saying "MAXLORE ATE MY FAMILY"

I love Europe.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Vermain posted:

was there ever a time in history when europe wasn't grey and depressing

Well thats the charm of it. You know the west has no hope so eu already sets you in a good depressive mood unlike na which hype/fluff up too much their league.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
galio?

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Game paused one second after starting. That's the most EU LCS thing.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Misfits running double smite. That's the EU I know.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

CHAMP NAME

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

That opening pause is just insane.

I'm excited to see every region after worlds but that excitement drops of at some point depending on the region. Except China for some reason.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Maxlore messed up that dive so bad.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Misfits realizes they have a dive comp but unfortunately are not good at diving.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Is EU best of three

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Where the hell is worlds greatest blitzcrank EU, Igner

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
perkz nearly managed to soaz his way to safety

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Crazy fight

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Is EU best of three
No

Reality Loser posted:

He is in Korea, playing on bbq OLIVERS

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Huh 0/3/7 is a fine score for a tank support.

And why is someone even playing Lee anyway?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Reality Loser posted:

the team didnt offer him a contract

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Killed By Death posted:

Crazy fight
No
He is in Korea, playing on bbq OLIVERS

How long has this G2 Misfits game been going for then, I feel like it should be over by now

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

How long has this G2 Misfits game been going for then, I feel like it should be over by now
About 35 minutes

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

500 CS at 38 minutes, calm down perkz jesus

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Killed By Death posted:

About 35 minutes

I blame it on work being dead and throwing off my sense of time passing

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

The great mystery of the early pro season for me is why the hell teams are putting pick priority on Xayah and Vladimir.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Vermain posted:

500 CS at 38 minutes, calm down perkz jesus

ya there was absolutely 0 pressure on him on the sidelanes so he free farmed but still impressive.

Lee pick did nothing but I think it is Maxlore's fault not the champion, in general Maxlore was meh other than the sick baron steal.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Wow misfits are the worst team in eu

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

perkz looks like a completely different person without his glasses

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
hell yeah perkz getting me a fuckload of fantasy points already

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
why is amazing on my screen. what did i do to deserve this

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I like the trashtalk by Gilius and in the past he hasn't really backed it up. But this probably the best squad he has been in. They have a good group of rookies in Jizuke, Minitroupax and a consistent veteran like Cabo.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I'm calling it right now that this iteration of vitality is going to be really good.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Congrats to the EU LCS on being MORE popular than tyler 1 when he's not doing a bit but LESS popular than tyler1 when he's wearing a Draven outfit.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
This is the most EU LCS opening day of EU LCS of all time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Nothing better than a nice long eu pause so we can look at all the disgusting sex perverts the EU harbors