Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

https://twitter.com/lonelyfrontier/status/954130079893790720

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Super Grocery Kart posted:

“Feed and Seed” is a known euphemism for “suck and gently caress” so it scans just fine.

:aaaaa:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
help the threads are colliding

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

Don't they have candy where you live?

I tried to think of blue candy that's commonly available here and the only one I could remember was American (M&Ms). It's probably got something to do with the fact that people don't think of blue as the colour of something edible since, you know, food isn't blue :shrug: (Dunno about blueberries but bilberries are about 100% red as anyone who's managed to stain their tablecloth with them knows. [Blueberries are native to North America, never had one.])

Actually some cough drops are probably coloured light blue to give off that "fresh" idea.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

Deltasquid posted:

Bismarck set up cordial relations with Russia and told the Emperor "whatever you do, the situation is precarious as hell, so don't rock the boat" and the Emperor deposed him and rocked the boat

Can't really blame Bismarck for that one

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
Blueberries are actually just kinda purple, though the skin is blue.

Eat raw juniper berries instead.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

robotsinmyhead posted:

Eat raw juniper berries

Just cut out the middleman and drink straight gin.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

The Wikipedia article about saint Louis has been taken down. Or was it just a mock-up in the first place?

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

I tried to think of blue candy that's commonly available here and the only one I could remember was American (M&Ms). It's probably got something to do with the fact that people don't think of blue as the colour of something edible since, you know, food isn't blue :shrug: (Dunno about blueberries but bilberries are about 100% red as anyone who's managed to stain their tablecloth with them knows. [Blueberries are native to North America, never had one.])

Actually some cough drops are probably coloured light blue to give off that "fresh" idea.

Is there really no disgusting blueish rotting cheese in glorious Suomi?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

yeah, see how there's some weird fur in your picture.....

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Everything always gets worse

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Fartbox posted:

Everything always gets worse

This. I've found my new credo.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

This. I've found my new credo.

I think the US has found a new national motto as well

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

Jim DiGriz posted:

Lemme help you out with some more then. I know it's not yellow animated people and thus has no place in the thread, but still.

https://imgur.com/gallery/0hUra

gently caress

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Benny Harvey posted:

The Wikipedia article about saint Louis has been taken down. Or was it just a mock-up in the first place?
The picture is still in the "Italian invasion of France" page, weirdly enough. So I suspect they rolled it in for notability?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
https://youtu.be/fOCmuiRFkZE

Sweet Treatz is still the best meme.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Super Grocery Kart posted:

“Feed and Seed” is a known euphemism for “suck and gently caress” so it scans just fine.

I never knew this. :psyboom:

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
At this point I don't understand why Tide isn't scrambling to change the design of their pods

Ok I think I understand why because if you're older than 6 years old and willingly put a detergent bomb in your mouth there is no helping you

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005

Source?

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Calaveron posted:

At this point I don't understand why Tide isn't scrambling to change the design of their pods

Ok I think I understand why because if you're older than 6 years old and willingly put a detergent bomb in your mouth there is no helping you

All publicity is good publicity.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Eating Tide Pods is for dorks. All the cool kids shove bath bombs up their asses.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Jamesman posted:

Eating Tide Pods is for dorks. All the cool kids shove bath bombs up their asses.

According to my sources, its also a viable alternative to owning an anti-virus software company.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
lol if in TYOOL 2018 you aren't stick Tide pens in your peehole. just lol

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Comptroll The Forums posted:

lol if in TYOOL 2018 you aren't stick Tide pens in your peehole. just lol

That sounds terrible!

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Yeah the actual pro move is to push a bath bomb up your peehole.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Have we really spent all this time talking about eating detergent without posting Metalocalypse?

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Loss just keeps getting more abstract

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Sometimes it's the little things