Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Made of Meat

Twenty Four posted:

Only one way to find out... *buys your house*

Woohoo! Now I can move someplace warm!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

i bought a house once and it sukked. really i just dont like how some peope talk about how youre throwing away your money renting so you should buy a house asap as if its like universally a good decision

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

alnilam

beer pal posted:

i bought a house once and it sukked. really i just dont like how some peope talk about how youre throwing away your money renting so you should buy a house asap as if its like universally a good decision

realpost the op of the BFC house buying thread is really good and also talks extensively about how it's not universally a good decision

cda

by Hand Knit

beer pal posted:

I figured out your problem: you're supposed to live in it after you buy it. I bet you would have enjoyed it more that way.

beer pal

its just not for me. could never get used to sleeping in the back seat

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

beer pal posted:

its just not for me. could never get used to sleeping in the back seat

huh, are you sure you bought a house an not a car? they’re actually completely different. one has at least like five or six wheels when idk if a house as any at all.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Starman Super DX posted:

huh, are you sure you bought a house an not a car? they’re actually completely different. one has at least like five or six wheels when idk if a house as any at all.

Mobile homes have wheels, but they're still considered houses. So how do we decide if something is a car or a house?

Macnult

don’t forget houses that are also boats

Starman Super DX

Macnult posted:

don’t forget houses that are also boats

:can:

Tell me more!

sockingtonsworth

I’m hanging out with my ex girlfriend and it is super depressing who would have thought

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

also i love the rotating byob images. when i keep a byob tab open too long without reading it, they remind me that i should be living my time to the fullest

M E M E N T O P O S T I

cda

by Hand Knit

sockingtonsworth posted:

I’m hanging out with my ex girlfriend and it is super depressing who would have thought

You should leave

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

beer pal posted:

home ownership is a scam
Renting is also a scam. Requiring space to live in is the real scam, everyone should just wear a nice padded sleeping bag with limbs and sleep wherever they are when they get tired.

sb hermit

roomforthetuna posted:

Renting is also a scam. Requiring space to live in is the real scam, everyone should just wear a nice padded sleeping bag with limbs and sleep wherever they are when they get tired.

:yeah:

I want to retire in a truck with a camper and rent an enclosed garage for tough winters

why have a white picket fence when you can have a national park as your backyard

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

el dorito posted:

I want to retire in a truck with a camper and rent an enclosed garage for tough winters
Just drive somewhere warmer for tough winters. :)

TOOT BOOT

cda posted:

You should leave

That's pretty rude, all are welcome here in the B.Y.O.B.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Sometimes I find it hard to relax after work on a friday, cause I'm all wound up from work, but now I have a tin cup full of wine and I'm writing this post, so maybe the chill is about to arrive...?!

#renters4lyfe

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
1099 is a tax form I deal with at work

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

el dorito posted:

there would be no posts because I just lurk :(

big brother, meet el dorito

Robot Made of Meat

Barking Gecko posted:

Mobile homes have wheels, but they're still considered houses. So how do we decide if something is a car or a house?

Take this to the soup thread!

Robot Made of Meat

sockingtonsworth posted:

Do you really want an answer?

Starman Super DX

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Take this to the soup thread!

BYOB: All things are just other things with a looser definition.

Tell me more!

DavidAlltheTime

What should I add to this drawing?

Twenty Four

TOOT BOOT posted:

That's pretty rude, all are welcome here in the B.Y.O.B.

lol

Twenty Four

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Well, the one gets pants and the other doesn't, so maybe that?

DavidAlltheTime

Seals don't wear pants. Let's try and keep this realistic, shall we???!

j/k

BoldFrankensteinMir

I have nothing valuable to add except that I am very happy to be in BYOB for January of 2018. The chill is a nourishing force of soups and kittens.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Sometimes I find it hard to relax after work on a friday, cause I'm all wound up from work, but now I have a tin cup full of wine and I'm writing this post, so maybe the chill is about to arrive...?!

#renters4lyfe

#crumpus4lyfe

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

Robot Made of Meat

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I have nothing valuable to add except that I am very happy to be in BYOB for January of 2018. The chill is a nourishing force of soups and kittens.

BYOB is very happy to have you here, BFM. You're good.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

DavidAlltheTime posted:

hmmm... mario

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Byob, is very good.

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

drilldo squirt posted:

Byob, is very good.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

punchymcpunch

Starman Super DX posted:

joke springboard: BYOB but it’s an early 80’s teen movie.

Villain:”I’m going to buy out your chill forum and bulldoze it in order to build a more profitable super highway!!”

classic snobs vs yobs scenario

alnilam

punchymcpunch posted:

classic snobs vs yobs scenario

alnilam

we got real drunk last night and watched cartoon robin hood for the millionth time

imo it's the best disney film

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

alnilam posted:

we got real drunk last night and watched cartoon robin hood for the millionth time

imo it's the best disney film

This is a good opinion. Love the songs in that one.

BoldFrankensteinMir

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

This is a good opinion. Love the songs in that one.

Hell yeah, Roger Miller is the poo poo. Whistle-stop becomes such a wonderfully weird piece of internet history with Hampster Dance...

As much as people malign Disney's Robin Hood for causing body dysmorphia, I think the thing it confuses most is Phil Harris' Little John being pretty much Baloo the Bear again. By the time we get to Tale Spin the original Rudyard Kipling character has been bent beyond recognition.

alnilam

Yeah the little john baloo thing confused me as a kid

alnilam

also the guy who voices the sheriff cracks me up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

no pun intended, i say shamefully, as his voice does crack a lot and i wish i had thought of that pun on purpose