Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qgdnv3u2lo

Changing the subject: my son watches these stupid youtube videos where people play with toys or eat candy. There was one where they made this chocolate skittles nightmare that was basically pouring chocolate in an empty water bottle, coating it, letting it harden, filling it with skittles, then cutting off the plastic. My son: "Ooooh yummy!"

:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Intruder posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qgdnv3u2lo

Changing the subject: my son watches these stupid youtube videos where people play with toys or eat candy. There was one where they made this chocolate skittles nightmare that was basically pouring chocolate in an empty water bottle, coating it, letting it harden, filling it with skittles, then cutting off the plastic. My son: "Ooooh yummy!"

:barf:

HE LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0q8Oho_RjM

Anything in this song is acceptable to drink

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am a beer snob who hates ipas

Embrace chaos

My man!

I like my beer dark, malty and boozy for the most part. Winter is the best because everyone is making stouts and bocks.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Quiet Feet posted:

My man!

I like my beer dark, malty and boozy for the most part. Winter is the best because everyone is making stouts and bocks.

:respek:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

3 DONG HORSE posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0q8Oho_RjM

Anything in this song is acceptable to drink

I only drink drinks from the hit song Shots by Lil Jon and LMFAO

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Spoeank posted:

I only drink drinks from the hit song Shots by Lil Jon and LMFAO

Do you go shot for shot with Shots? :downsrim:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Spoeank posted:

HE LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU

I won't lie, I'd eat the choco-skittles monstrosity before going back to the toxx foods

the pie was so bad

I made tortellini for dinner and asked the kids if they wanted any pesto on it and let them taste it, they both said it's disgusting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXNj2BobjJ4

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Beer chat in TFF! Worlds collide!

I’m currently drinking a local coffee vanilla porter that’s pretty drat good (Aslin Progeny if anyone was wondering). Anyone who takes any of their dumb hobbies super seriously is dumb as hell. That said, I’m waking up early tomorrow morning to go stand in line for a limited beer release. So I am also dumb as hell.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I had a budweiser with delivery dominos thin crust with pepperonis and bacon don’t @ me

Started the night with a couple bota box Malbecs

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Dominos has great thin crust idgaf

I usually go with pepperoni on the whole thing, then half sausage half jalapeno

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am a beer snob who hates ipas

Embrace chaos

Ipas are so yesterday. You have become the new orthodox.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Marshmallow stouts are p boss

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

:stonk:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

this is straight up the best beer I have ever had btw

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

One of my favs right here

11% abv :stare:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
^^^ That looks good.

I can't imagine a reason to drink to drink Budweiser or Miller. If you just want to get drunk we have natty light, busch and all the other water beers. If you want something cheap to sip on there's yuengling, blue moon, etc. The only people I know who drink bud have doing so since they're were 14 and have zero interest in expanding their horizons in any area of life.

IPAs are overdone but can be good. I'm liking the turn towards sours the market has taken. (If you're in Portland check out Great Notion) It's still hard to find good red ales which is probably my fave. @my snob rear end all you want #bougielife

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm the man who prefers IPAs, am I the bad guy?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Intruder posted:

One of my favs right here

11% abv :stare:

I remember picking up a few bottles of this stuff to show off before Dogfish exploded the abv wars

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

this is straight up the best beer I have ever had btw

Weird this is the second time I’ve seen this beer in an hour after never hearing of it ever

https://imgur.com/gallery/gbe3D

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Well if we're posting what our favs are I'm drinking this guy

I always thought they were 7.5% but turns out it's 9% so that explains why I get drunk faster then I intend to when I drink these

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Puppy Bowl posted:

^^^ That looks good.

I love the hell out of barleywines

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

^^^ That looks good.

I can't imagine a reason to drink to drink Budweiser or Miller. If you just want to get drunk we have natty light, busch and all the other water beers. If you want something cheap to sip on there's yuengling, blue moon, etc. The only people I know who drink bud have doing so since they're were 14 and have zero interest in expanding their horizons in any area of life.

IPAs are overdone but can be good. I'm liking the turn towards sours the market has taken. (If you're in Portland check out Great Notion) It's still hard to find good red ales which is probably my fave. @my snob rear end all you want #bougielife

Man, I had a good red ale at a business lunch a couple of weeks ago: https://www.taphunter.com/beer/erie-co-ol-red-cease-and-desist/34100645

It was so good lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Joey Freshwater posted:

Weird this is the second time I’ve seen this beer in an hour after never hearing of it ever

https://imgur.com/gallery/gbe3D

Its like next level sour and its so goddamn refreshing

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I need a new phone so I can actually take pictures of things I drink e: also I guess friends family and life events or whatever too

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
https://twitter.com/ericgeller/status/954518848522235904

:smithicide:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

It's American tradition at this point to get constantly owned in espionage

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I got to try a sip of Westvleteren 12 once. It was heavenly.

Guinness is my favorite beer that you can get pretty much anywhere.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Intruder posted:

I love the hell out of barleywines

Do you like them more sweet or bitter?
Barlewines sort of remind me of American Wild Ales in that there are so many different things you can do with those styles that I don't know what kind of flavors I'll be getting with those beers, I just know the flavors will be strong as hell.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

this (Sorry Chicky) is straight up the best beer I have ever had btw

This is the first time I'm feeling beer envy since moving to the PNW.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

A little on the bitter side

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
My wife kicked me out of the bedroom because my farts stank so bad.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Guys the girlfriend doesn’t like last of the Mohicans

Please advise

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

FizFashizzle posted:

Guys the girlfriend doesn’t like last of the Mohicans

Please advise

I mean the face that Mauga makes when the younger daughter chooses the cliff is alone worth the price of admission

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
I found a bar in my coal region that has an incredible craft beer list. I prolly mentioned it already but god drat its so nice. Went back tonight and ate a whole pizza and 2 beers still hungry gently caress cardio. Founders backwoods bastard is pretty dope though

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

pubic works project posted:

It's not Michael Mann's best work, and bizarrely I've discovered women tend to prefer movies where women have any sort of agency whatsoever. So I wouldn't worry too much.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

pubic works project posted:

When my wife and I started dating, I brought her back to my place and had to excuse myself to the bathroom to rip a massive fart. It was so loud she heard it clearly and was dying laughing when I came back

Those were better times

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Last of the Mohicans? Don't get me wrong it was okay but, how does that even approach a deal breaker?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Smuttynose up in New Hampshire did a fluffernutter stout a while back, and brews a new batch every so often IIRC. There's a tiny local brewery near me that does a chocolate mint stout. I'm dying to try it but my beer money is tapped for the month. :(

Edit: Having a Sam Adams Chocolate Bock tonight while I get some work done.

Further edit: The straight-to-VHS prequel, Penultimate of the Mohicans, really was surprisingly good. But avoid the later pre-prequel, Antepenultimate of the Mohicans. I mean, Rob Schneider? No thank you.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jan 20, 2018

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I've never seen Last of the Mohicans.

But I've gotten into How Did This Get Made? so I have seen

HOWLING II: ...YOUR SISTER IS A WEREWOLF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Spoeank posted:

I've never seen Last of the Mohicans.

But I've gotten into How Did This Get Made? so I have seen

HOWLING II: ...YOUR SISTER IS A WEREWOLF

ahem I believe you mean

STIRBA

WEREWOLF BITCH