Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
I remember seeing last of the mohicans at the dollar theater with my mom and two older brothers when I was 8. She thought we'd actually cover our eyes when homeboy gets his heart cut out. The music in that movie is wonderful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I don't think I ever saw Last of the Mohicans :shrug:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

last of the mohicans was filmed in western nc

it's everything cold mountain should have been

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I've never seen Last of the Mohicans but I will always foundly remember how much Mark Twain hated the guy who wrote the book

http://twain.lib.virginia.edu/projects/rissetto/offense.html

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/6ro2A1o.mp4

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

One of the best beers I have ever tasted is Unibroue's Fin du Monde and that's basically like Coors of Quebec

What the hell? An aged in bottle Belgian is not the Coors of Quebec, you're thinking of Boreale Noir or one of those 40's they have in the gas station.

Anything from Unibroue like La Fin Du Monde is on par with any specialty Belgian you can find in the US.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Trois Pistoles is probably my favorite unibroue but I can never find it, did they stop making it?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Intruder posted:

Trois Pistoles is probably my favorite unibroue but I can never find it, did they stop making it?

I dunno...it tasted like exotic raisins and I loving miss it. Trois and La Fin were my 2 favorite beers besides Midas Touch.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/954559433039859712

GO CRAZY FOLKS

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

What the hell? An aged in bottle Belgian is not the Coors of Quebec, you're thinking of Boreale Noir or one of those 40's they have in the gas station.

Anything from Unibroue like La Fin Du Monde is on par with any specialty Belgian you can find in the US.

Well, I meant in how prevalent it is in Montreal, not necessarily a product to product comparison.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I've never seen Last of the Mohicans but I will always foundly remember how much Mark Twain hated the guy who wrote the book

Mark Twain posted:

Cooper's art has some defects. In one place in "Deerslayer," and in the restricted space of two-thirds of a page, Cooper has scored 114 offenses against literary art out of a possible 115. It breaks the record.

Somebody summon the constabulary, I do believe I have heard the report of fire arms.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Well, I meant in how prevalent it is in Montreal, not necessarily a product to product comparison.

That just means the Canadians Do Things Right.

It's pretty awesome being able to grab a 750 of classic Belgian at the shittiest gas station ever

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Why'd you hafta leave us, Mark? :(

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

That just means the Canadians Do Things Right.

It's pretty awesome being able to grab a 750 of classic Belgian at the shittiest gas station ever

Fin du Monde is really delicious

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Well poo poo looks like I'm going to be pulling a lot of automatic bank drafts at work this week.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Unibroue also has a pretty delicious beer called Terrible (terriblay I assume) which I liked to drink so I could tell people I was drinking a terrible beer

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

My man. I'm tearing up a little bit missing that delicious beer. Grab one tomorrow for me if you can find it.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Intruder posted:

Unibroue also has a pretty delicious beer called Terrible (terriblay I assume) which I liked to drink so I could tell people I was drinking a terrible beer

I started off with Maudite which was really good but La Fin Du Monde and Trois Pistoles are the best.

I haven't been able to have a beer since 2012 so I don't know what they've made since then tho

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Mel Mudkiper posted:

ahem I believe you mean

STIRBA

WEREWOLF BITCH

*rips shirt off seventeen times in three minutes*

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

:agreed:

Though for Belgian style beer I really like Ommegang. I normally toast the new year with a bottle of Three Philosophers but my local shop was out of it. :argh:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
My buddy is a head brewer in NC, Fullsteam represent, and he's been obsessed with working for Ommegang for the better part of a decade. They make great beer and treat their brewers like human beings. This is somewhat rare in the industry.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

:agreed:

Though for Belgian style beer I really like Ommegang. I normally toast the new year with a bottle of Three Philosophers but my local shop was out of it. :argh:

Aw man, I really like Three Philosophers too

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Met a real cute climbing lady with a rad dog tonight. Swapped numbers and she wants to climb and hit happy hour after. We hit it off hard. poo poo's weird!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Good for you for lasting a whole hour :wink:

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Weyerbacher is my goto for big heavy beers and belgiums

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/SeanMcElwee/status/954565368160378880
Oh god I hope Conor Lamb can kick this piece of poo poo's rear end, hopefully PA-18 isn't too gerrymandered for him to win since he is a former Marine. Those stupid loving assholes in Westmoreland County will probably ratfuck us though and vote for this war criminal.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Spoeank posted:

*rips shirt off seventeen times in three minutes*

there was this guy on the internet back in the day who reviewed all the movies starring the blonde hero guy and I should go back and find them

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Hope im not too late for beerchat, as I was out at a brewery with some friends from college.

Give me stouts and porters, the best being Great Lakes Brewing Edmund Fitzgerald, and if on tap, Left Hand Brewing's Milk Stout.

Also if it is a special occasion New Holland's Dragon's Milk is outstanding.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Tonight when I was at the gym this cute 20 something came to the freeweight area and started doing stuff, and I guess because she had headphones in she didn't realize it but she was making some serious bedroom sounds instead of your normal grunts. It was a little awkward

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

HEY SO gently caress THESE PEOPLE

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/954585383442026496

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'm glad of it

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Advocating for children after murdering CHIP is bold af.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

We didn't even make it a year.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

anyone feel like doing something illegal while we have no government

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
gently caress to the democrats if this is accurate

https://twitter.com/SabrinaSiddiqui/status/954587787323469824

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Vertical Lime posted:

anyone feel like doing something illegal while we have no government

So gonna cheat on my taxes while the IRS is all on furlough. It's foolproof, I'm sure it won't leave a paper trail of any sort.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Lmao they gave them everything and only wanted daca and chip and the Rs still said no.

It owns.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Breath of the Wild is so good

I've gotten to the point where instead of running from lynels I'm actively hunting them, it owns

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

maybe the Democrats have balls after all

lol never mind!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Dems will cave immediately, I can feel it