Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
the baba booey drop and the "who gives a poo poo, who gives a gently caress" are my top 2 heavy hitters

DOUCHE. gets a close third

barnold fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jan 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Turdsdown Tom posted:

the baba booey drop and the "who gives a poo poo, who gives a gently caress" are my top 2 heavy hitters

DOUCHE. gets a close third

I always loved the one Fred plays when something smells bad. It sounds like someone going "Ooooaarrrggghhhhhhh" Fred said that it came from The Little Rascals.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

DeadBonesBrook posted:

I always loved the one Fred plays when something smells bad. It sounds like someone going "Ooooaarrrggghhhhhhh" Fred said that it came from The Little Rascals.

Yep, listen to Fred's "The Power of the Drops" to hear the full explanation.

I really liked that Fred special, but I feel like it should have focused on drops that originated from outside the show, like that one. I didn't really need to hear where ETM's various drops came from... I already KNEW where they came from.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Squashy Nipples posted:

Yep, listen to Fred's "The Power of the Drops" to hear the full explanation.

I really liked that Fred special, but I feel like it should have focused on drops that originated from outside the show, like that one. I didn't really need to hear where ETM's various drops came from... I already KNEW where they came from.

Yeah, the worst part about the special was how short it was, which honestly is a huge thing considering how interesting it is.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
There's so many questions I'd have for Fred regarding the sound drops. "Just how quickly can you pull up the hitler speech?" "Who's idea was it to use the doctor who theme for etm?" "How do you know when you hear someone say something drop worthy, and will you pull the audio yourself during the show if it's good enough?"

Bill Brasky
Apr 13, 2008

Fa Fa Fooey

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
We'll see ya later, Eric.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

We'll see ya later, Eric.

Go gently caress yourself

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

will you pull the audio yourself during the show if it's good enough?"

No, that's actually Sal and Richard's job. At Sirius they have essentially infinite storage, so every mic in the studio is recorded in isolation, making it easy to pull stuff up.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Last Chance posted:

Go gently caress yourself

Take your club foot and shove it up your rear end.

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I am Dr. Remulak.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Squashy Nipples posted:

No, that's actually Sal and Richard's job. At Sirius they have essentially infinite storage, so every mic in the studio is recorded in isolation, making it easy to pull stuff up.

And that's how they captured the Mike Walker fart.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Bonzo posted:

And that's how they captured the Mike Walker fart.

God Bless that weird fart. :allears:

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Eric, go into your kitchen, and climb into the blender and turn it on.

Alrighty bud.

Bye.

Go and gently caress yourself.

Go somewhere, and when you get there, gently caress yourself.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Poor fuckin' Gary. LOL

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Ether Frenzy posted:

Poor fuckin' Gary. LOL

Sonos boff.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yo that stern Fonda thing was legit

I've never heard him that sincere

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

euphronius posted:

Thankfully he kept it short, unlike Robert Plant where he spent the whole thing fanboying all over him and forgetting that people actually wanted an interview.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

euphronius posted:

Howard only seems to have a vague memory that she was a war protestor. So were millions of other people who didn't go about it the way Jane Fonda did. He left out all the parts where she visited Hanoi, said American pilots were war criminals who deserved torture, recorded propaganda radio broadcasts for North Vietnam, etc. Howard is all about supporting the troops except when he's not.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Jane Fonda is a oval office and if she had tried that AA gun photo bullshit in today's world people would have burned her house down and rightfully goddamn so.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

No, she was merely a Useful Idiot. She meant well.

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Did you register this account JUST so you could spam this thread? If so, I applaud your dedication.

EDIT: FYAD poster, never mind. Carry on.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Former Human posted:

Howard only seems to have a vague memory that she was a war protestor. So were millions of other people who didn't go about it the way Jane Fonda did. He left out all the parts where she visited Hanoi, said American pilots were war criminals who deserved torture, recorded propaganda radio broadcasts for North Vietnam, etc. Howard is all about supporting the troops except when he's not.

Look, she likes people who weren't captured okay?

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Crotch Bat posted:

Jane Fonda is a oval office and if she had tried that AA gun photo bullshit in today's world people would have burned her house down and rightfully goddamn so.

Exactly. Imagine if an actress today was protesting the Iraq War or the "war on terror" by flying to Baghdad to make propaganda for Saddam Hussein or ISIS. Howard would be screaming about it on a daily basis, calling her a traitor, and he would be right.

But fast forward a few decades and it's OK? I don't get it. Either he has a short memory or he has devolved completely into a starfucker.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Squashy Nipples posted:

God Bless that weird fart. :allears:

Can I tell you my favorite Matt Dillon story, real briefly?

I'm still surprised that mic didn't pick up people asking if he shat himself. That was obnoxious to the point where you wonder if you should be concerned about the person on a medical basis.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
For those about to rock.... fire *brapht*!

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Howard Stern's penis

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol you guys are irl mad a Jane Fonda

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004