Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
monica lewinsky looks on in disgust and envy at what she could've had if she only kept her proverbial mouth shut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

r u ready to WALK posted:

I hope not, president horsefuckee might actually get poo poo done

Enjoy your pious new era of strict puritanical utopia.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Thesaurus posted:

I've never been clear on what the "extra rights" are that LGBT individuals and, apparently, women, have been demanding.

Not being discriminated against or exploited.

It offends heterosexual cis-males, you see.

This owns.

What a joke. :jerkbag:

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Jan 21, 2018

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
did anyone ever lol at this like 5 months ago

a loving old navy $10 lumberjack shirt for $1400

https://twitter.com/KateBennett_DC/...g-outfit-2017-9

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

The font for the Mike Pence sign makes me think of a cartoon comedy TV show title card.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

did anyone ever lol at this like 5 months ago

a loving old navy $10 lumberjack shirt for $1400

https://twitter.com/KateBennett_DC/...g-outfit-2017-9

1380 because nobody would buy it if it was a flat 1400

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Former DILF posted:

1380 because nobody would buy it if it was a flat 1400

I would never pay more than $1349 for a shirt.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

"Death penal- benefits for soldiers"

Freudian slip? Lol

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
mandatory death penalty for joining the armed services is something i can get behind

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

friendbot2000 posted:

I am so goddamn pissed at this shutdown. My girlfriend and I are on vacation and we wanted to go see the Hyperion Redwood in the National Redwood Forest. Now its going to be loving closed because the Dotard in Chief is so goddamn retarded. I seriously hope he dies in a puddle of his own poo poo and vomit.

wahhhhhh it’s all about me me me me meeeeeeeeeee! Maybe try joining try to do something about withholding public lands instead of crying about your ruined vacation.

I will shed a tear straight into the toilet in your honor.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
edit: bitch.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I can't tell, are you suggesting some Bundy poo poo as an alternative to posting?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Man, he's looking really unhealthy.

:razorback2:

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Jan 21, 2018

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Way to be a shithead for no reason, guy!

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Oh Donny boy, the goverment's on shutdown
From glen to glen and down the mountain side
The summer's gone and all your rates are dying
So you must stay, and in the White House bide

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm very disappointed that his staff talked him down from going to the party.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
retard president pissed that he can't leave the house that he spent 2 years, the respect of the country, and 150 million dollars trying to live in

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I think whiny trump missing his billionaire rear end in a top hat party because republicans hate america is a strong possible top 5 lol

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

If the Dems were smart, they could sieze this opportunity to create a rift between Donny and the repu.....ahahahahaha no.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

angryrobots posted:

If the Dems were smart, they could sieze this opportunity to create a rift between Donny and the repu.....ahahahahaha no.

*Posts wacky mascot on twerter*

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

angryrobots posted:

How do you figure this when republicans are lockstep with trump even when he insults them and ruins their reputations? are you daft? they dont give a gently caress because with him in office they can literally run roughshod over the country.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...r%3D2126%23pti6

Svensken
May 29, 2010
Does the president realize he's (supposed to be) a Republican?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

friendbot2000 posted:

I am so goddamn pissed at this shutdown. My girlfriend and I are on vacation and we wanted to go see the Hyperion Redwood in the National Redwood Forest.

FYI many parks are trying to stay open so it can’t hurt to call and check, though if they are open it’ll only have security but not maintenance so the bathrooms will be a trainwreck, but yeah I can’t find anything on their website or social media about that park being closed to the public.

Down here in South Carolina, I had a busy day at work today. The Naval base by where I live is hosed due to the shutdown, with literally 1,000 soldiers just walking around with nothing to do. They were very open: they don’t know anything, their supervisors and trainers don’t know anything, none of them know how it affects them or their pay, and most of the people they could ask didn’t even show up for work, so I guess the military being unaffected by the shutdown is inaccurate, because I personally met like 80+ people today who are active duty service people and they are all like “we have absolutely no idea and the only people who might understand aren’t answering their phones, lol”

If any military goon could shed some light on this I’d appreciate it.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bust Rodd posted:

FYI many parks are trying to stay open so it can’t hurt to call and check, though if they are open it’ll only have security but not maintenance so the bathrooms will be a trainwreck, but yeah I can’t find anything on their website or social media about that park being closed to the public.

Down here in South Carolina, I had a busy day at work today. The Naval base by where I live is hosed due to the shutdown, with literally 1,000 soldiers just walking around with nothing to do. They were very open: they don’t know anything, their supervisors and trainers don’t know anything, none of them know how it affects them or their pay, and most of the people they could ask didn’t even show up for work, so I guess the military being unaffected by the shutdown is inaccurate, because I personally met like 80+ people today who are active duty service people and they are all like “we have absolutely no idea and the only people who might understand aren’t answering their phones, lol”

If any military goon could shed some light on this I’d appreciate it.

even in warzones soldiers aren't allowed to shoot so all of our wars are on pause

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Blast of Confetti posted:

even in warzones soldiers aren't allowed to shoot so all of our wars are on pause

Can't tell if joke or not :toot: #2018

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

I TOLD YOU

I loving TOLD YOU

Isn’t trump on some cholesterol meds that cause ED? I thought that was on his medical forms, right next to 6’3”, 239 (very muscular) :hmbol:

I find it hard to believe that hope hicks could carry on an affair with a broke dick 71 year old whose administration leaks like a sieve and not get found out within months if not weeks.

Nikki Haley would have at least gotten an ambassadorship out of it. What would hicks get? To continue to be trumps personal assistant?

red19fire fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Jan 21, 2018

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/954869036004896768
i wish I was cool

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

red19fire posted:

Isn’t trump on some cholesterol meds that cause ED? I thought that was on his medical forms, right next to 6’3”, 239 (very muscular) :hmbol:

I find it hard to believe that hope hicks could carry on an affair with a broke dick 71 year old whose administration leaks like a sieve and not get found out within months.

My dude, Hope Hicks (and I’m being dead serious) might be one of the dumber people in the Trump Administration and she commands respect from literally nobody except for KellyAnne Conway and her entire life is getting paid 1/10th of a million dollars to hang out at the White House and talking to Trump in dulcet tones and I really hope she gets wrecked for being in on all the treason.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Howling my balls off at 30 miles per hour.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Do you think some essential part of Trump's golf trips are prevented by the shut down?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Do you think some essential part of Trump's golf trips are prevented by the shut down?

Man's got literally nothing to do now except golfing I guess. He's gonna be like "why didn't I think of this before?" and try to drag it out as long as possible, saying how great it is for America

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

red19fire posted:

I find it hard to believe that hope hicks could carry on an affair with a broke dick 71 year old whose administration leaks like a sieve and not get found out within months if not weeks.

Nikki Haley would have at least gotten an ambassadorship out of it. What would hicks get? To continue to be trumps personal assistant?

Hicks is a 28 year old former model with mysteriously exclusive access to and influence over the President

Haley is a career Republican politician, not really anything surprising about it

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

red19fire posted:

Isn’t trump on some cholesterol meds that cause ED?

Cholesterol meds? Try Propecia:

https://www.mensjournal.com/health-fitness/should-president-donald-trump-be-taking-propecia-w464526/

"Men's Health posted:

In an interview with the New York Times today, President Donald Trump’s long-time physician, Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, noted that the leader’s PSA levels are low because he takes finasteride (also known as Propecia) to keep his locks long. The leader of the free world might want to think twice about continuing with this prescription.

As we reported last year, the FDA-approved pill has been called into question, with emerging research and a slew of lawsuits suggesting that finasteride may be more dangerous than previously believed. Users report that its side effects — inability to orgasm, painful erections, chronic depression, insomnia, brain fog, and suicidal thoughts — can last long after patients stop taking the pill.

However, since 2011, approximately 1,245 lawsuits have been filed against Propecia's manufacturer, Merck, alleging that the company failed to warn users of a constellation of sexual and cognitive side effects — which patients and physicians now dub "post-finasteride syndrome" (PFS) because, they say, symptoms often persist after discontinuing the drug. Now the National Institutes of Health has added PFS to its rare-diseases database. Two years ago, a California woman filed the first wrongful death suit against Merck. Her husband, a 40-year-old IT executive and father of two with no history of mental illness, killed himself in March 2013. His family blames finasteride.

Knowing the drug's origins might prompt some to shy away from it. Finasteride has its roots in the 1970s, when scientists discovered a rare group of men in the Dominican Republic who were born with ambiguous genitalia and often mistakenly raised as girls. These men possessed other unique traits: They never lost their hair or had prostate problems. This was because they failed to produce an enzyme that converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone, or DHT. DHT is critical for fetal development of male genitals, but in adults it impairs hair growth. Enter Merck, which unveiled a compound — finasteride — that slashes DHT levels 70 percent. As experts describe it, the drug works by mimicking the sex-steroid profile of pseudohermaphrodites. Some former male users equate this to "chemical castration." To this day, health officials warn women not to even touch finasteride pills, because doing so could cause genital malformations in an unborn boy.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Poor Baron :(

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

At the Friday pro life march

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

My dude, Hope Hicks (and I’m being dead serious) might be one of the dumber people in the Trump Administration and she commands respect from literally nobody except for KellyAnne Conway and her entire life is getting paid 1/10th of a million dollars to hang out at the White House and talking to Trump in dulcet tones and I really hope she gets wrecked for being in on all the treason.

I agree, she found a rube to take to the cleaners, Anna Nicole smith style. I guess a do nothing job for a mint is worth occasionally loving President grandpa.

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011
is it just me or has the counter-messaging on this been all hosed up. the repubs are basically roping this CHIP thing and the dreamers to The Wall, even though they could have passed either at any time separately. They're holding it hostage because now they can blame democrats for voting against it and shutting the gov down.

the dems need to send out everyone in the roster to say those exact words. bernie make a video. robert reich make a video. warren make a video. please god someone make a video where they stare into the camera and lay out exactly why the repubs are not voting on DACA/CHIP. guys cmon you're all over the shop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

"Death penal- benefits for soldiers"

Freudian slip? Lol

Lol I noticed this too. Good little subtle one there thrown in by the simulation.