Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Aesop Poprock posted:

What exactly is everyone's issue with Kinkade? He mass produces warm and fuzzy wall art for grandmas, I don't think he's ever claimed to be some unique and special artist

http://thedollop.libsyn.com/77-thomas-kinkade

warning flag 1: the dollop did an episode on him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Mein Kampf Enthusiast posted:

there's an actual Thomas Kinkade gallery/store in the mall by me, and not even the Hallmark store across from it can compete in terms of sheer kitschiness

I remember one of these fuckin' things in the mall near where I grew up in the mid/late 90s

just wall to wall kinkade, and really cramped hallways and little rooms in this store meant to I dunno be like a house I guess

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Grassy Knowles posted:

This is the SA forums, not the Silent Hill wiki.

I've read bits and pieces of this before but never the whole burning tire fire at once. That man is far more mentally unwell than just being obsessed with shoehorning circumsicion into Silent Hill games. :stare:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I'm imagining you as like, an alien historian 1000 years from now giving aliens a tour of the ruins of american civilization.

*Aliens enter gruesome dungeon complete with medieval-style torture equipment* And here you have the paul newman lemonade factory. *Alien tourists snap photos*
Accurate.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Does anyone have the link to the old my penis smells like prawns song?

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

I don't really care, since I don't go to BYOB, but what ever happened to Buddy and Pro Target?

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

exploded mummy posted:

http://thedollop.libsyn.com/77-thomas-kinkade

warning flag 1: the dollop did an episode on him

TIL there was a Thomas Kincaid licensed la-z-boy and I am extremely amused

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

theres a will theres moe posted:

This is a perfect chair to camouflage vomit stains for when you drink too much.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Panfilo posted:

This is a perfect chair to camouflage vomit stains for when you drink too much.

So it's perfectly in the spirit of Kincaid, then.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

theres a will theres moe posted:

is this extremely worn out or did it look that horrific from the factory

I already know don't I

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Code Jockey posted:

is this extremely worn out or did it look that horrific from the factory

I already know don't I

Each chair pre-worn by a crusty pensioner who has rubbed their backside and arms on the chair for approximately 2 years.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Panfilo posted:

Each chair pre-worn by a crusty pensioner who has rubbed their backside and arms on the chair for approximately 2 years.

"This chair is from 1994, sat in from day-1 until August 29th, 1997"
"Oooh, a fine vintage. I'll take it."

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I presume the finest work of art in this medium is the chair of a one Martin Crane.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I ran into Bryan Boyko at a coffee shop once. It was as weird as you'd expect.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I haven't gone through the whole thread but going by the GBS Australian posters thread that place is hilariously bad

maxe posted:

did i tell you guys about my mate who lived with my other mate and busted a nut on some of his clothes?

Inkfish posted:

I did this on accident to one of my best mates. I apologised and we're still cool

maxe posted:

True mates understand when ur throwing ropes around things can get outta hand

Isaac posted:

Once i woke up hungover as gently caress and thrre was a big turd in the shower. I mashed it down the drain with my foot

Visible Stink posted:

I was once woken up because my mate who was drunk as gently caress was pissing on the bed and on my feet. I had to grab him by the shoulders and lead him down the hallway to the bathroom, pissing everywhere as he went

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

why are you describing danish high school

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Aesop Poprock posted:

I haven't gone through the whole thread but going by the GBS Australian posters thread that place is hilariously bad

That's just Australia.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Inescapable Duck posted:

That's just Australia.

yeah I meant the country, not the thread

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sounds like living with a bunch of guys in your early 20's. :shrug:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

logically more venomous spiders though

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Solice Kirsk posted:

:yeah:

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Man if you're accidentally jizzing and making GBS threads in places you've got a problem and it ain't being in your 20s

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Aesop Poprock posted:

:psyduck:

This has me wonder what kind of crazy stuff Australian women are dealing with in terms of their roomates :ohdear:

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

americans piss in the first unoccupied room which is usually a closet [citation found]

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Aesop Poprock posted:

Isn’t the Australia thread also home to that amazing dong destroyer guy who sounded himself practically to death?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Man if you're accidentally jizzing and making GBS threads in places you've got a problem and it ain't being in your 20s

shame on you if you arent a constant hurricane of jizz & poo

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Isn’t the Australia thread also home to that amazing dong destroyer guy who sounded himself practically to death?

Yes. My favorite bit was when he stuffed his torn dickhole full of honey to help heal it.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Do not insert objects into your penis.

That is all.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

relevant goon saga https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763504

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

tl;dr of the whole wild ride:

Goon's kid brother keeps getting urinary tract infections, and it's a mystery why.

Eventually it's discovered by their doctor that he's been shoving things up his peehole. Dirty things, like bicycle pump needles and other detritus.

A bunch of goons come out of the woodwork to tell her not to kinkshame and to instead try to help him, like buying him professional grade sounding equipment and to find experts to help him(reminder: Kid is 12.)

Kid is taken to hospital again, and promises he'll never do it again.

One day later, kid does it again

Goon describes family history, and it starts sounding strongly like she, her brother, and their single mother have probably all suffered from sexual trauma by relatives.

Goonswarm from PYF, of people coming to make jokes about the situation, ignoring this development entirely.

Goon makes shocking discovery checking brother's web history: He's not into sounding, he's into self-inflation, and has been trying to inflate his bladder (which WILL kill you fyi)

Goon closes thread, listening to the well-meaning handful of posters giving her good advice for getting her brother help.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
mods namechange to Dong Destroyer tia

or Torn Dickhole

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Choco1980 posted:

tl;dr of the whole wild ride:

Goon's kid brother keeps getting urinary tract infections, and it's a mystery why.

Eventually it's discovered by their doctor that he's been shoving things up his peehole. Dirty things, like bicycle pump needles and other detritus.

A bunch of goons come out of the woodwork to tell her not to kinkshame and to instead try to help him, like buying him professional grade sounding equipment and to find experts to help him(reminder: Kid is 12.)

Kid is taken to hospital again, and promises he'll never do it again.

One day later, kid does it again

Goon describes family history, and it starts sounding strongly like she, her brother, and their single mother have probably all suffered from sexual trauma by relatives.

Goonswarm from PYF, of people coming to make jokes about the situation, ignoring this development entirely.

Goon makes shocking discovery checking brother's web history: He's not into sounding, he's into self-inflation, and has been trying to inflate his bladder (which WILL kill you fyi)

Goon closes thread, listening to the well-meaning handful of posters giving her good advice for getting her brother help.

I thought this thing was proven to be fake

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Aesop Poprock posted:

I thought this thing was proven to be fake

Who cares

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

If a story is fun to read through even knowing it's fake it's a good story imo plus the people responding don't realise it.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
when i learned that story eas fake my reality was shattered, luckily it was right before christmas so the yearly visit from Santa kept me sane during that trying time.

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

EmmyOk posted:

If a story is fun to read through even knowing it's fake it's a good story imo plus the people responding don't realise it.

I was the idiot who broke the Frankie / giant purple dildo saga by pointing out that the pro- and antagonist both misspelled 'vehicle' as 'vehical'. :-(

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Clockwork Sputnik posted:

I was the idiot who broke the Frankie / giant purple dildo saga by pointing out that the pro- and antagonist both misspelled 'vehicle' as 'vehical'. :-(

That sounds amazing, do you have a link to that.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Truly impressive, lol what a way to find out it's made up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Man even my future wife who had never and would never touch the forums was following that saga.