Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Oh my God Steve I'm really busy, can I call you right back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
rear end treeks.

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Ready to get this poo poo started?!! SIXTY NINE!!!!

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

My clitoris is very dainty.

Rattlehead
Nov 20, 2004
Only dead fish go with the flow.

Ta-ta-toothy

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I PRANK

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Barbara Booey

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
YOU BERRY FACED QUEER

I HAVE ROCKSTAR HAIR

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

DeadBonesBrook posted:

YOU BERRY FACED QUEER

I HAVE ROCKSTAR HAIR

I-I-I-I-I-I-I

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Get the poison out.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Niggerless Cage.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Burden posted:

Ready to get this poo poo started?!! SIXTY NINE!!!!

Sixty eight.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
TITTIES

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Twaht cream

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I saw fifty new posts and figured this had already been posted, but apparently not. :)

https://twitter.com/TheImusShow/status/955418476792942592?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

prefect posted:

I saw fifty new posts and figured this had already been posted, but apparently not. :)

The good news is he's still broadcasting live on Howard 100 three days a week for the next few years.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Looking forward to the interview were Howard praises his entire career and complements Deidre.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Looking forward to the interview were Howard praises his entire career and complements Deidre.

If that were to happen, it would be the final straw. I could never listen to another show again.

(well, ok, I would still listen to old stuff)

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Squashy Nipples posted:

If that were to happen, it would be the final straw. I could never listen to another show again.

(well, ok, I would still listen to old stuff)

Don't worry then. They goofed on Imus and his retirement announcement pretty good today.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I'm sure Howard is thrilled, because I bet he wouldn't let himself retire before Imus.

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Does anyone have a link to the ETM Archive? Is that still available online anywhere?

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
I really wish I could find a copy of that 8 hour+ HPM vs. Artie saga that used to be on Youtube. And as I recall the same guy who put that one together had done a few other really good "sagas" as well.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

POCKET CHOMP posted:

I really wish I could find a copy of that 8 hour+ HPM vs. Artie saga that used to be on Youtube. And as I recall the same guy who put that one together had done a few other really good "sagas" as well.

Agreed. The full Artie vs HPM is one of the best, most intense moments in Stern history.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

prefect posted:

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
THIS AIN’T HOT ROD MAGAZINE, PAL

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/artie-lange-is-not-ready-to-die-fck-em-all

quote:

With one hand on the steering wheel and one on an unlit Marlboro Red, Lange talked about everything from Harvey Weinstein to Donald Trump to Louis C.K. to Aziz Ansari...

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Good read. The longest he's been clean as an adult is two weeks? Yikes.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
How old was Artie's dad when he passed?

quote:

Artie: I’m 50. If you would have told me in 1995, if you tried to bring up “2018,” it would be like The Jetsons. I’d be like, “What are you talking about?”

Mandy: So you’re having fun on borrowed time.

Artie: I’m playing with the house’s money. As far as I’m concerned, I’m an overachiever. A lot of money changed hands on the internet when I turned 50. I was so happy. gently caress ’em all.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Yeah, very good interview. Is Artie coming on the show?!?

quote:

Mandy: You tweeted a few days ago, “Look out Marci. I’m talking to Howard without your permission,” referring to his high-profile handler Marci Turk. Did you actually talk to Howard Stern?

Artie: No, I don’t talk to Howard. We hate each other’s guts. He can’t stand me for some reason, and I’ve learned to hate him.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

"For some reason"

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Howard hated him? I thought Howard was Artie's bro....:v:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Man, his grandfather was shot and killed when his dad was only 11?

:smith:

I did really like that Otis thing, though. I don't believe in any of that, but it's neat.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Ok, who specifically do you think he is referring to here

quote:

At the Stern show, I saw how toxic that entire environment was. You have some people who are without talent who just leached onto Howard. Talentless guys whose entire life is based on pleasing that one person. I saw people who weren’t comedians who thought they could sit in that chair and do what I did. When I went down with the heroin thing, they were clearly making statements about it. Like if I died, they would have been almost happy about it, I guarantee it. I saw the sharks swimming like I’ve never seen before. I thought I knew a lot about people in a non-naive way coming into that job, but man, the way people wanted what I did for a living. What pissed me off is that they thought they could do it. And you know, there’s a reason that chair stayed empty. I’m done being humble with some things. That chair isn’t empty completely because Howard felt like it; that chair is empty because he knows no one can do what I did. There are people who are funnier than me, but there’s no one who would have been as honest, and no one who knows that show better. I left a lot of blood on that loving floor, man.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Lifespan posted:

I think it's Sal. Was Artie ever hostile towards Benjy?

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Lifespan posted:

My guess would be Shuli. He wasn't a comedian, as much as he claimed (claims) otherwise -- he's a hack, and we know Artie felt that way deep down. Plus, he wanted to sit in that chair so bad. He's the biggest sycophant on the show, too. It all fits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sand Monster posted:

My guess would be Shuli. He wasn't a comedian, as much as he claimed (claims) otherwise -- he's a hack, and we know Artie felt that way deep down. Plus, he wanted to sit in that chair so bad. He's the biggest sycophant on the show, too. It all fits.

This sounds very believable.