Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

moose face posted:

the democratic party is spineless and as beholden to corporate interests as can be. Any truly progressive candidate gets railroaded.

Bernie would have won

Bernie couldn't even beat Hillary :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

The Glumslinger posted:

Hillary couldn't beat Trump :3

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Bernie beats Trump, Trump beats Hillary, Hillary beats Bernie.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The Glumslinger posted:

he polled way better than she did in general election projections

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine

communism bitch posted:

Remember when Hill camp kept sabotaging Bernie camp, and said “that’s the process, get over it” but then spent the last year crying about the electoral college?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Mr.Tophat posted:

Jesus loving Christ

Cobalt bombs - for those times when your nukes just aren't quite dangerous enough.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

Remember when Hill camp kept sabotaging Bernie camp, and said “that’s the process, get over it” but then spent the last year crying about the electoral college?

didn't it come out that they really did sabotage his campaign and that Hillary was always going to be the chosen one?

i'm not glad that Trump won but I'm glad she lost to Trump, if that makes sense.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Tumble posted:

didn't it come out that they really did sabotage his campaign and that Hillary was always going to be the chosen one?

i'm not glad that Trump won but I'm glad she lost to Trump, if that makes sense.

Oh yeah, the DNC sabotaged Bernie. Documented. That really didn't help her.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Oh yeah, the DNC sabotaged Bernie. Documented. That really didn't help her.

And in turn totally torpedoed their chances of winning the election

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

I remember when Hillary bought out the entire DNC lol

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine

Tumble posted:

The fact that the DNC got hacked and outed for cheating is 100% where the Russia shrieking comes from.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

The fact that the DNC got hacked and outed for cheating is 100% where the Russia shrieking comes from.

WEll that and influencing the election and putting a inept, racist puppet in the white house

But this isn't the suck zone, so no one wants to read this poo poo anyways

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

communism bitch posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHGHkGmOmD4&t=8s

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
LOL at any US elected official who gets upset at outside nations interfering with their electoral process.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

don't use my posts as a launch pad for your dumb opinions plz and thnx

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

The Glumslinger posted:

WEll that and influencing the election and putting a inept, racist puppet in the white house

But this isn't the suck zone, so no one wants to read this poo poo anyways

they just spread propaganda via social media and the only hacking was to leak verifiable dirty laundry. the american people put an inept, racist puppet in the white house.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

If Bernie is that good he would've won anyway. Sabotage or not

Oh poo poo I just noticed which thread this is

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

r u ready to WALK posted:

I think the theory right now is that the reason we haven't been contacted by extra-terrestrial life is because any life form that develops sufficiently advanced technology will inevitably self destruct :haw:

Actually all the sufficiently advanced species are just chilling in orbit in their stealth ships and lolling while feasting on the balls we so graciously keep sending up there. Wouldn't wanna make contact and end the show now would you

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

LOL at any US elected official who gets upset at outside nations interfering with their electoral process.

They are only jealous because they didn't use bombs and assassinations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/955189857185386496

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Jose are you a full time professional TrumpWatcher now or something

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Kyle Griffin tweets an insane amount about trump lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

But I also cause meltdowns in the mod feedback thread in qcs now

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Are the meme wars real now?

The victor will be decided on who can yell about certain hashtags the most?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Jfc that makeup job.

communism bitch posted:

THE ARISTOCRATS!

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

So much winning.

If I had Twitter and no job, I’d screenshot Obama’s follower number and post it on Bloatus’ feed all day every day because you know that has got to make him sulk.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
putin please launch the doomsday torpedo directly up my rear end tia

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hehehege,trump, u silly goose!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Orkin Mang posted:

hehehege,trump, u silly goose!!

i want to suck your dick

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

that was a bit forward sorry but you make me lol

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

wow im honored that sarah huckabee sanders is posting here under the orkin mang screen name

frick you!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

i want to suck your dick

im in the tub right now baby, screendoors open

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

sugar free jazz posted:

wow im honored that sarah huckabee sanders is posting here under the orkin mang screen name

frick you!

that hog

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Bernie should have run as an Independant if he was serious, jumping on the Democrats when he's never been a Democrat made him seem really opportunistic. I don't think it's a suprise that the DNC is going to favour someone who has been a prominent Democrat for thirty odd years, over some old guy who is like 'yo I'm totally a Democrat now, please fund my campaign'.

I know Bernie was beloved, but he came across as kinda selfish after he lost the primaries.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bernie would have guaranteed a republican victory if he ran as an independent

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

OldMemes posted:

Bernie should have run as an Independant if he was serious, jumping on the Democrats when he's never been a Democrat made him seem really opportunistic. I don't think it's a suprise that the DNC is going to favour someone who has been a prominent Democrat for thirty odd years, over some old guy who is like 'yo I'm totally a Democrat now, please fund my campaign'.

I know Bernie was beloved, but he came across as kinda selfish after he lost the primaries.

I too agree that he should have run in a way impossible to win that would have only served as a Dem spoiler

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Jose posted:

Bernie would have guaranteed a republican victory if he ran as an independent

you know who else guaranteed a republican victory?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

I too agree that he should have run in a way impossible to win that would have only served as a Dem spoiler

wow, i couldnt disagree more

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

you know who else guaranteed a republican victory?

rfk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Catastrophe posted:

You know, maybe I'm ok with Russia interfering with our elections and reducing our president to puppet of their state.

Pentagon Document Confirms Existence of Russian Doomsday Torpedo :stonk:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a15227656/pentagon-document-confirms-existence-of-russian-doomsday-torpedo/

It's a 79 foot long torpedo carrying a 100 megaton warhead. By comparison, the Tsar Bomba that Russia detonated at 50 megatons still remains the largest man-made explosion in mankind's history. It had the capability of destroying all life, structures, and features within a 15 mile radius from ground zero. Anyone within a 64 mile radius from ground zero would get third degree burns. At twice that payload, aimed at NYC, 8 million people would die instantly with 6 million more injured. It's salted with Colbalt-60 which would also then make any area near where it was detonated uninhabitable for ~100 years.

So... I welcome our new king overlord Putin. :stonklol:

Give me a nice designer suit, a copy of this report on an official-looking clipboard, and an hour alone with the president and I guarantee you that I can talk Trump into ordering the construction of a Metal Gear as a deterrent against this.