Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Jikes posted:

OPINION
President Trump: A year of real change
by President Donald J. Trump | Jan 20, 2018, 9:14 AM

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/president-trump-op-ed-a-year-of-real-change/article/2646561

you can't make this poo poo up

i'm so tired

I'm done now, this doesn't compute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Oh wait, there's the lol right at the bottom

Donald J. Trump is president of the United States.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

'We have increased accountability, as the VA has fired 1,440 failing employees, suspended 430, and demoted 79, all as part of my efforts to make sure veterans get the help they need, in the time frame they deserve.'

So you've laid off a load full of people that might be able to help and then tried to spin it as a good thing for accountability. Right. Hm.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

The more I see of Schumer the more I like him. He comes across as pragmatic and adult-in-the-room.

This owns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDf893qlH8o

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

The more I see of Schumer the more I like him. He comes across as pragmatic and adult-in-the-room.

I've been told I'm supposed to hate him because he is a mainstream democrat.

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

I know a lot of people who would very seriously just yell Fake News at this. I have no idea what their standards of evidence are but they're really high (half of the time). If a republican says it it is true, no evidence required. If a democrat says it then it is a lie and I am stupid for falling for it. MAGA!

also lol that trump gave them a wall number to use and they said "fine" and trump said "no deal!" lmao wtf are you doing why are you like thiiiiissssssssss

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

lol Watch Schumer's speech, and then watch McConnell's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P8_BDqQIpo

Mitch sounds like he wants to cry.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Jose posted:

But I also cause meltdowns in the mod feedback thread in qcs now

Good lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

On the other hand, if Democrats didn't suck poo poo, they would leverage the knowledge that people believe this is all Trump's fault, and instead of offering a wall, they'd actually propose something that people in America actually want. But Democrats are a bunch of loving pussies.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
There are terribly disappointing people on both sides. Both sides.

What’s the deal with Schumer always wearing his glasses like that? Here it makes sense because he’s reading, but I’ve seen him do that constantly for months, even when outside.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Chuck is one of those people who I would kinda sorta almost feel bad for as I fed him to the guillotine but I would quickly forget about it.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

For some reason Democrats continue to try to be "the adult in the room" over and over again.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
We have increased accountability, as the VA has fired 1,440 failing employees, suspended 430, and demoted 79, all as part of my efforts to make sure veterans get the help they need, in the time frame they deserve

lmfao. An official statement by the US government is declaring firing 1440 people as an achievement

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

OldMemes posted:

It's very much "just think of the trade deals....just think of the trade deals....."

When it comes to dealing with the Donald, just close your eyes and think of England.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

twoday posted:

There are terribly disappointing people on both sides. Both sides.

What’s the deal with Schumer always wearing his glasses like that? Here it makes sense because he’s reading, but I’ve seen him do that constantly for months, even when outside.

Those are reading glasses. They're for an outmoded pursuit of the liberal elite.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

For some reason Democrats continue to try to be "the adult in the room" over and over again.

Trump: I want to kill poor people and Mexicans
Republicans: We want to kill poor people and most Mexicans
American people: Can we maybe help poor people and let the cool Mexicans be American instead?

Democrats: It is important that we reach a compromise which keeps everybody happy, which is why we propose to kill 1 out of every 3 poor people and instead of killing Mexicans we will issue a statement officially supporting Saudi Arabia's war efforts in Yemen.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Does trump have any good quotes about canadians.

writing my manifesto rn

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Methanar posted:

Does trump have any good quotes about canadians.

writing my manifesto rn

I prefer to live in a world where he forgets we exist like everyone else

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!

Methanar posted:

We have increased accountability, as the VA has fired 1,440 failing employees, suspended 430, and demoted 79, all as part of my efforts to make sure veterans get the help they need, in the time frame they deserve

lmfao. An official statement by the US government is declaring firing 1440 people as an achievement

Jobs jobs jobs!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

I prefer to live in a world where he forgets we exist like everyone else

i wish i lived in the woods with u and we rode mooses all day drinking antifreeze by lakes of dazzling aquamarine

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The government is never going to reopen

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Yes, feel bad and begrudging respect for noted personal friend of Trump and all around rich elite shitbag, Chuck Schumer.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Orkin Mang posted:

i wish i lived in the woods with u and we rode mooses all day drinking antifreeze by lakes of dazzling aquamarine

it's the only way to survive the brutal canadian winter

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
There's some many great high quality jobs that some people have decided to work 3 jobs or more!

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Harald posted:

Finally some good news.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/955249077645643776

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Harald posted:

cool, cool

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hey you dildos, the Washington Examiner is some dumb far-right toilet paper periodical founded by Philip Anschutz, a known dipshit who inherited his daddy's wealth (sound familiar?). At best it provides comedy reading but should never, ever be taken seriously.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

Harald posted:

In this case that’s probably a good thing.

RIP military and park rangers and decent gov employees; your sacrifice will not be forgotten god bles

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Hey you dildos, the Washington Examiner is some dumb far-right toilet paper periodical founded by Philip Anschutz, a known dipshit who inherited his daddy's wealth (sound familiar?). At best it provides comedy reading but should never, ever be taken seriously.

I know. The insanity is that Trump used it to write an op-ed praising himself.

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell
If we were in actual nuclear warfare trump would convince himself hes doing a good job because fox news said hes a good boy!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

This reads like a little child 👶

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

:kiddo:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I DONT HAVE TIME TO WATCH TV

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
The Trump presidential library is just gonna be a gigantic refrigerator with all his poo poo pinned onto it.

ReverendDre
Apr 1, 2006
TheOneAndOnly

Harald posted:

I so hope this happens so the 8th largest economy in the world, California, doesn't need to fund the rest of this crap nation anymore.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross
https://twitter.com/elianayjohnson/status/955249417396867074

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how the gently caress have these jabronis been in charge of anything in their lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

ReverendDre posted:

I so hope this happens so the 8th largest economy in the world, California, doesn't need to fund the rest of this crap nation anymore.

same reason that I'm excited for the state of New California, imagine the things that we could get done without having to coddle a bunch of retarded welfare queen trump voters