Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

In this game we fight over objectives like real men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Zoe: What if Nidalee, but too much?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

put zoe and stopwatch in the dumpster where they belong

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Oh word Flowers, you didn't think the character with global summoner visibility would be good against Evelynn? Or that can two-shot characters would be good against Trist? Weird dude

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

TSM 0-2. People witchhunting Bjergsen.

Haha great start to the split boys!

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

nothing screams healthy gameplay like a champ that can one-cycle the ADC from 1400 units away risk-free on like a 15s cooldown

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

god kled is such a loving good champ

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Slightly questioning Deftly's decision there to not get into the Taric ult when he knew Kled was coming for him.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

this is literally the only game in the history of league where i've been cheering for tom kench

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Licorice is a loving monster this game.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Vermain posted:

this is literally the only game in the history of league where i've been cheering for tom kench
Related, I feel like it's unfair to blame the Kench for "stopping plays" in this game, because the play is literally "Hai hits E, or someone steps in an E, and then is deleted a second later"

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Ahahaha eat poo poo Hai, no one has deserved to lose a game as much as you do for this one

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Kled seems pretty good right now

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Licorice played well, the scrim hype was justified

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Firebert posted:

Licorice played well, the scrim hype was justified

Let's slow our roll for a little bit. He was against Lourlo.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Echo Fox is a pretty scary line up. If this split ends up with a mix of C9, TSM and CLG I will be shocked. Anyone care to predict the final four?

I’ll say

Echo Fox
C9
TSM
Liquid

Jayisspecial fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jan 22, 2018

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

clutch gaming has invested several thousand hours of research and development to bring you the most boring loving team comp possible in the league of legends

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Hey nonmoney fantasy folks, post your league, I want to see how you guys are doing

http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/1216259/matchups

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Lira got 4 stacks on Altec there but didn't proc the stun? I don't understand why.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Jayisspecial posted:

Echo Fox is a pretty scary line up. If this split ends up with a mix of C9, TSM and CLG I will be shocked. Anyone care to predict the final four?

I’ll say

Echo Fox
C9
TSM
Liquid

Echo Fox has Dardoch and Adrian, 2 of the most notoriously toxic players in the league. They'll have 2-3 good weeks then collapse spectacularly. I know there's some people trying to predict when Dardoch gets benched and what team he'll end up getting traded to.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

njsykora posted:

Echo Fox has Dardoch and Adrian, 2 of the most notoriously toxic players in the league. They'll have 2-3 good weeks then collapse spectacularly. I know there's some people trying to predict when Dardoch gets benched and what team he'll end up getting traded to.

as long as they keep winning, they'll probably be fine, but if they have an 0-2 week echo fox is going to all end up killing each other

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Lmao Dardoch doesn't even wait for Huni to get in tower gold range before taking first tower.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jayisspecial posted:

I’ll say

Echo Fox
C9
TSM
Liquid

I feel better about TSM's 0-2 than I do about CLG's 0-2. There is no way CLG is in the top 5 of the league.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Febiven doesn't look like summer 2017 all star mid. Looks like he is playing for a fat paycheck like PoE.
E: Hope im wrong about him.

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
Alright, after that interview...yeah, implosion is gonna happen. He hasn't learned a goddamn thing.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

"We're just better than everyone else" is cute smack talk on anyone else and a giant blaring siren saying to get the gently caress out now on Dardoch.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Unscientific posted:

Alright, after that interview...yeah, implosion is gonna happen. He hasn't learned a goddamn thing.

"What do you say to people who say you have an ego problem?"
"We're really good and can back it up."
:ughh:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Dardoch lmao

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

"Would you say you have an ego problem?"

"I'm the loving greatest and all of you can just shut up."

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Over/under on when the corpses of Echo Fox's players (except for Dardoch) are found lifeless with Bibles laid next to them?

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

njsykora posted:

Is Adrian really that toxic? I remember he's like king stoner, but I don't remember him being toxic.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Ulio posted:

TSM 0-2. People witchhunting Bjergsen.

Haha great start to the split boys!

The other day I called them the Cubs of league and I stand by it

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Work Friend Keven posted:

Shut the gently caress up

okay bro

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
respect to all my eu brothers in na cashing paychecks and not showing up

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

It's probably just because they aren't used to the tough competition like Hai and Lemonnation.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

as much as i like to poo poo talk hai he hit an amazing skill shot to get that kill between the towers

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
gg wildturtle flash foward cost TSM another game

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

vietnam championship series has a team named friends forever. thats my favorite team now, as they're the only saved by the bell themed team in professional league of legends

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
TOP sure did make one good play at baron and then get mashed into the dirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Meanwhile in Turkey: