Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

No Butt Stuff posted:

the only thing i find even close to as annoying as MLMs from facebook moms are the incessant whining of pitbull owners about how their breed that was designed to latch on with a vice like death grip is a sweet angel pupper who would never do anything to hurt anyone.

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

your death terrier is genetically predisposed to be an rear end in a top hat, sry to hurt ur feelings.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
lol what got into you today? You are grumpier than your average NBS

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
the pit bull having special locking death jaws is a myth btw

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
It's not the dogs fault people are assholes.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
they are good dogs brent

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
also the reason a majority of dog deaths are from pitbulls is because people train their pitbulls to be tough fighter dogs

poo poo, there was a time when dobermans and bulldogs were also vicious killers until they went out of fashion as murderdogs and now they are chill as hell

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I'd trust my kids around a pit much more than a chihuahua tbh

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

hell, wiener dogs used to fight off lions and poo poo

Nov 6, 2002

Little dogs can be such bastards because the owners don't think they need to be trained due to their small size.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

weird Asian candy posted:

lol what got into you today? You are grumpier than your average NBS

I just spent two hours on a conference call with people about this merger and the end result was "oh well we won't be able to do anything for 4 years, also can you really trust a multi-billion dollar distributor to be better at distributing a product than a manufacturer who can't even quote you a shipping charge? let's do an indepth dive on what was supposed to be a quick numbers refresh.

e: also got my mortgage escrow statement today, goodbye 600 bucks

and the guy who owned my house before me (3 years ago) is still getting mail sent here, including some loving permit from the city that is attached to the address and i am going to hunt him down and beat him to death with a weapon made entirely of the useless poo poo that he either left here and keeps having mailed here because he's too loving stupid to do an address forward.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

I'd trust my kids around a pit much more than a chihuahua tbh

Hahahaha it's so true. Our little chihuahua is such a shithead sometimes.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
My sister has two completely untrained chihuahuas that bark constantly and bite at the backs of your legs as you go by. They're lovely little dogs and my sister justifies their trash behavior because "they're so little they couldn't hurt anyone!!"

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Some breeds do require more effort to train, and will require more exercise / space. That said, pretty much everything is all on the owner.

In other news:

This guy is the artist for the new Cable comic, soo...

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Little dogs can be such bastards because the owners don't think they need to be trained due to their small size.

yep. and terriers were selected to be vicious fucks because they had to fight badgers and marmots and poo poo. Also the reason they're psychotic about squirrels and noises is because some breeds also protected grain and farms from vermin, so they were bred to be hyperfocused on destroying that little thing they just saw move.

adorable little killing machines.

and a dog is only as good as it's owner and unfortunately there are a lot of shitheads who own pitbulls who would make any dog breed a shithead dog

edit:

No Butt Stuff posted:

and the guy who owned my house before me (3 years ago) is still getting mail sent here, including some loving permit from the city that is attached to the address and i am going to hunt him down and beat him to death with a weapon made entirely of the useless poo poo that he either left here and keeps having mailed here because he's too loving stupid to do an address forward.

can't wait to see my property tax assessment and new escrow statement this year. Had a ~$4000 swing last year because they hosed up tax calculations from the previous year. it's both good and bad because my house gained equity, but got drat.

also, there are no fewer than 3 previous owners/tennants who still get mail to the house. the lady we bought it from still has loving bank accounts tied to this address and we're coming up on 3 years.

Neil Armbong fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Jan 22, 2018

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

My sister's mini goldendoodle is an rear end in a top hat for exactly this reason.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

seiferguy posted:

Some breeds do require more effort to train, and will require more exercise / space. That said, pretty much everything is all on the owner.

In other news:

He's not the artist anymore.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

I just spent two hours on a conference call with people about this merger and the end result was "oh well we won't be able to do anything for 4 years, also can you really trust a multi-billion dollar distributor to be better at distributing a product than a manufacturer who can't even quote you a shipping charge? let's do an indepth dive on what was supposed to be a quick numbers refresh.

:glomp:

pubic works project posted:

Spoeank posted:

My sister has two completely untrained chihuahuas that bark constantly and bite at the backs of your legs as you go by. They're lovely little dogs and my sister justifies their trash behavior because "they're so little they couldn't hurt anyone!!"

I don't know what it is, but I have never met a nice Chihuahua. They are always ornery little bastards who yip and yap and nip at everyone. Also in Arizona, there are like a bajillion of them so that's cool.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I had a roomate once with a chiweenie and it was hilarious seeing the dog struggles with his mutual instincts to wreck poo poo up and also hide and be a huge rear end in a top hat

Nov 6, 2002

what

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

seiferguy posted:

In other news:

who would guess there would be weird right-wing assholes in comics??!?!?!??

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
lol nothing matters

https://twitter.com/politico/status/955487955497480193?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E1

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

seiferguy posted:

In other news:

:allbuttons:

Nov 6, 2002

gave up faster than the vikings

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

quote:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) pledged Monday on the Senate floor that as long as the government remains open he will proceed to an immigration debate with a "fair" amendment process and a debate that will have a "level playing field." Democrats had been deeply skeptical of McConnell’s commitment, but indicated after a party strategizing session that they’re willing to trust the majority leader.

I wonder if they laugh behind close doors whenever the dems fall for their bs yet again.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I'm not sure "we agree to keep the gov open 3 weeks in exchange for immigration and child healthcare being the issues dealt with in those 3 weeks" is a big failure on the part of the dems

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I'm not sure "we agree to keep the gov open 3 weeks in exchange for immigration and child healthcare being the issues dealt with in those 3 weeks" is a big failure on the part of the dems

Why would you trust the GOP to keep their word

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
gently caress the Dems.
Meanwhile,
gently caress the GOP.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

Why would you trust the GOP to keep their word

because if they don't the gov shuts down again in 3 weeks

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/955489341739954176?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E1

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I am not seeing how giving the senate three weeks to fix their poo poo or else is a big capitulation

like, its not like they are re-opening the gov through 2018

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

:glomp:

I don't know what it is, but I have never met a nice Chihuahua. They are always ornery little bastards who yip and yap and nip at everyone. Also in Arizona, there are like a bajillion of them so that's cool.

Ours is a good boy once he's been around you for a while. It took him like 15 minutes to fall in love with my mom when he met her for the first time.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
A friend of mine has a cool Chihuahua. Her name is Chaquita and they inherited it from her grandma who owned it for like a couple months before she passed away. They just call her Keats now, and while she does bark anytime someone goes into the house, she is super friendly and loves to curl up on your lap and nap.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

In mexico I once saw a chihuahua stand on its front legs and take a poo poo

like this

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Because they should be forcing the Republicans left instead of walking to the right

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Mel Mudkiper posted:

like this

My parent's dog does that

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ours is a good boy once he's been around you for a while. It took him like 15 minutes to fall in love with my mom when he met her for the first time.

Yeah, I'm sure there are plenty of good Chihuahua's out there...I just don't trust/like small dogs in general.

My in laws had a Shi Tzu who was legit crazy and nipped and bit a handful of people but they just always explained it away. Well fast forward to when my wife and I were living with them while our house was being built and my then 6 mo old son was crawling by her, didn't touch her, didn't even know she was there, and she lunged at him, bit him three times on the eye, cheek and ear and that was her last straw. She missed my son's eye by a few cm's, it could have been so much worse but he was bleeding everywhere and looked like the saddest little baby ever for a few days after :(

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

No Butt Stuff posted:

your death terrier is genetically predisposed to be an rear end in a top hat, sry to hurt ur feelings.

The locking jaws thing is a dumb myth

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Because they should be forcing the Republicans left instead of walking to the right

how is this walking to the right?

There needs to be a bill on DACA and I haven't seen anything to suggest that we are gonna sacrifice the dreamers.

Like, if Schumer lets even a single dreamer get exported as part of the deal, I am with you. But if we can manage to get the dreamers legalized that seems like a good deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Mel Mudkiper posted:

like this

That's how my mom's chihuahua Princess takes a poo poo. She also has Hana but she poops normally. My dogs, Kenji and Bandit, are both half chihuahuas. The only breed I know for sure is that Bandit is half Jack Russell. All the puppers are good dogs who never bite. They do bark and go nuts for squirrels (except Bandit, who saves his mighty roar for special occasions).