Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I知 not loving kidding either

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 05:43 on Jan 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

gently caress

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
e: lmao also that is fantastic

a helpful bear has issued a correction as of 05:52 on Jan 23, 2018

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thanks. I知 just sick of this poo poo

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

Well, when there's no more room in geohell, the model quality asians will troll the forums...

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Who is paying you!?!?!

Answer: A really cool goon

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Taintrunner posted:

would that i had your means i would contribute in kind

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
taintrunned again

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Taintrunner posted:

You should have done one donation of 1488, one of 69, and one of 420. Missing some golden opportunities man!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Taintrunner posted:

this almost makes up for you not believing in the piss tape

which is real

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Gringostar posted:

this almost makes up for you not believing in the piss tape

which is real

what the gently caress

richard you gotta refuse this money

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ScrubLeague posted:

what the gently caress

richard you gotta refuse this money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y1Uh5T57SI

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can稚 wait to use my newfound leverage on a coverup of the piss tape, which I now control

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

taintrunner do you want a gangtag. i fee l like 2k should at least get a gangtag

nah
Mar 16, 2009

did this guy win the election for alderman or whatecer yet

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i still stand by my force a sex scandal with tan parker before he knows who you are plan

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jose posted:

i still stand by my force a sex scandal with tan parker before he knows who you are plan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOEJGKusJb8

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lmebo at massively out-raising a primary opponent by posting

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
that's the power of web 4.0 crowdsourcing, binch

please hire me as a consultant to the pac i can make sharez0ne esque hoxhaist memes that will make our candidate catch social media fire

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm going to do it. i'm going to vote for you and be a foreign power rigging the election

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jose posted:

i'm going to do it. i'm going to vote for you and be a foreign power rigging the election

florida is not a foreign power

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Taintrunner posted:

1. I approve.
2. poo poo son, you sober?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Apparently it's too late for me to mount a campaign against Burgess (Dec 11 deadline) but I think I can still take on Lynn Stucky who isn't even from here.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle posted:

florida is not a foreign power

he's british, he was only in florida to die

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

freckle posted:

he's british, he was only in florida to die

he drank the balcony water, hes florida now

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
no one who once enters florida can ever truly leave

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ScrubLeague posted:

Apparently it's too late for me to mount a campaign against Burgess (Dec 11 deadline) but I think I can still take on Lynn Stucky who isn't even from here.
morris seems like the left candidate in the dem primary in that race but his meme potential seems low.

i don't know how left he really is though. but in any case it's a state house district where you're in a session for a few months every two years. seems like a swell guy.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 16:53 on Jan 23, 2018

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Squizzle posted:

he drank the balcony water, hes florida now

the guys in the building seemed certain the filters in the fridge would keep the water drinkable regardless of what happened lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

crazy cloud posted:

taintrunned again

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Turns out the deadline for all elections is Dec 11 so boo on that poo poo, Richard Wolf you have my full energy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Go do he sex scandal for him

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
So will the first scandal of your reign in piss involve lending your name to controversial penny arcade comics?

For those who live happier lives:
https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2010/08/11

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i will piss on anyone who legally consents to it for purposes of campaign propaganda, and also as long as they don't look at my gross fat body and tiny dilz

El Grillo
Jan 3, 2008
Fun Shoe
Jesus christ. Do you think he will be able to afford an online video advertisement and also a haircut now.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i will be insanely disappointed if he cuts his hair

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i think my campaign strategy against stucky will be primarily centered around the mandela effect of his name being spelled "stucky" this year when it was almost definitely "stuckey" in 2016

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

slouch shoot hours of b roll w you doing things like lassoing bankers and sharing edibles w a horse

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

I just contributed $2,000 and I hope you give them hell

jesus fuckall christ. thanks i will put it to good use. with this i've basically outraised every other dem candidate for every other seat in my district so that's cool.

in campaigning news - i've been in contact with a billboard company and i'm trying to work out a deal to have the biggest yardsign in texas so hopefully that goes well.

also im going to be ramping up my facebook posting schedule because i've gotten a bit more traffic to my facebook page since the dallas morning news stuff came out. my ad buys keep only costing like 7-10 dollars even though i set their potential budget higher so i'll probably be promoting a lot of content. youre welcome, zuckerburg.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

ScrubLeague posted:

i will be insanely disappointed if he cuts his hair

$690.69 coming your way 2/1
the rest if you win the drat primary

(i'm not slowing down my charitable contributions or my investments for you, lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

slouch posted:

jesus fuckall christ. thanks i will put it to good use. with this i've basically outraised every other dem candidate for every other seat in my district so that's cool.

in campaigning news - i've been in contact with a billboard company and i'm trying to work out a deal to have the biggest yardsign in texas so hopefully that goes well.

also im going to be ramping up my facebook posting schedule because i've gotten a bit more traffic to my facebook page since the dallas morning news stuff came out. my ad buys keep only costing like 7-10 dollars even though i set their potential budget higher so i'll probably be promoting a lot of content. youre welcome, zuckerburg.

when you win just say you owe it all to strong new york values

• Locked thread