Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Taintrunner posted:

when you win just say you owe it all to strong new york values

No don't

Based on the salsa commercials i have seen this will NOT play well in texas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
obviously strong godless islamic communist hypercapitalist bourgeosie california values

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

I'd like to thank all my friends in the media for making this win possible

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
your sign blurb should be something like "From Here, For Here." Cuz even tho she's also probably that it will raise questions that she ain't, and rich white suburban Texans love some affected authenticity.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

youve been :justpost: ing for nearly a decade, displaying yr nuänced policy positions and engaging in discussion w all comers. does yr opponent even have a regdate?? i bet she does not—what is she trying to hide???

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ScrubLeague posted:

your sign blurb should be something like "From Here, For Here." Cuz even tho she's also probably that it will raise questions that she ain't, and rich white suburban Texans love some affected authenticity.
the former and highly corrupt sherriff of denton county was great at this for awhile by convincing voters he was descended from william b. travis of the alamo because his name was also william b. travis despite not being from texas at all.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
yo slouch fly me out and i'll comee door knocking with you

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

it'll cost like 2/3 of that 2k you just got donated lmao

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
it would be very funny to blow all of the contributions on dumb poo poo like flying a prominent poster out to campaign with you but actually winning would be funnier

obvious doing both is the best outcome

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
please actually spend my money on things that will get you elected and elevate me to the illustrious donor class

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i hear getting a bunch of people drunk is a good way to win

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

The Richard Wolf blimp

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
do a thing or two with high luls/money ratio, busting like $100 or whatever on that
and then spend the rest on winning

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

taintrunner do you want a gangtag. i fee l like 2k should at least get a gangtag

dick's wolfpack for everyone who donated? in the style of the law and order logo?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

freckle posted:

i hear getting a bunch of people drunk is a good way to win

absolutely. so what he needs to do is fly all the posters itt to dallas and pay us to get drunk and his win is guaranteed

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

no wait spend $500 on a plane ticket to colorado (so its legal of course) and perform the massive bong rip for an ad herman cain-style

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

please actually spend my money on things that will get you elected and elevate me to the illustrious donor class

can play guess where i'm from and i just get progressively more drunk and talk to people

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
oh this district also includes the town of DISH, which renamed itself after the DISH Network in exchange for free satellite TV

it was originally named Clarke after the town founder and first mayor, but a resulting power struggle led to Clarke becoming not-mayor and the town renaming itself to DISH. Clarke was erased like a discredited communist apparatchik.

so there have been pro- and anti-Clarke factions since then, and the recent pro-Clarke faction campaigned during the last election with the slogan "Back to Clarke, Texas!" (they lost)

the pro-DISH faction is actually the more environmentally progressive faction if I remember right. because of so much fracking in the area, the pro-DISH former mayor once told the news: "Run. Run as fast as you can. Grab up your family and your belongings, and get out."

https://www.npr.org/2012/05/16/152204584/towns-effort-to-link-fracking-and-illness-falls-short

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

gl everyone and i hope the gang tag is cool

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
love the dish story. texas is really fuckin dumb

let us know if/when you're doing campaign events and poo poo i'll be happy to help i live close-ish

hell me and brutemac could take you to the shooting range to get some Real rear end Texas footage

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

no wait spend $500 on a plane ticket to colorado (so its legal of course) and perform the massive bong rip for an ad herman cain-style

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ScrubLeague posted:

love the dish story. texas is really fuckin dumb

let us know if/when you're doing campaign events and poo poo i'll be happy to help i live close-ish

hell me and brutemac could take you to the shooting range to get some Real rear end Texas footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKtFvCvmrFE

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i do own a video camera though i haven't had much opportunity to train with it

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
ARs look so loving lame

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tower time posted:

The Richard Wolf blimp

GOOGLE WOLF, DICK

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the wolfmentum is off the charts!!!

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

Do a commercial of you shooting the dallas morning news with a shotgun

edit - a copy of the newspaper

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

So is the dem primary just between dick wolf and the other woman that newspaper interviewed? Because that seems like decent odds of actually winning.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

tower time posted:

im actually already planning a combo merch + advertising thing where i make a rifle shooting target with a picture of myself and then shoot at it. then more targets will be on sale for anyone who wants to shoot a politician guilt free

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
^ that owns

tower time posted:

:five:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

do this ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqOApBLPio

but just completely gently caress it up imo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

do this ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqOApBLPio

but just completely gently caress it up imo

gun discharging wildly in all directions

you throw it down but it just keeps firing

bullets ricochet in all directions, you dive behind a concrete pylon, crying "poo poo!! poo poo!!!" over and over

PAID FOR BY RICHARD WOLF FOR TEXAS

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'm fairly heavily armed but it's all potentially unsafe cold war milsurp from various regimes led by strongmen with names like jaruzelski

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

wait wait wait wait wait

please tell me you end your tv spots with "executive producer Dick Wolf"

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

taintrunner do you want a gangtag. i fee l like 2k should at least get a gangtag

this is true but also my donation of $6.90 should qualify for a dick wolf gang tag imo since it would be some free advertising for our boy around the forums, just saying

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

GOOGLE WOLF, DICK

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
also yeah, use the 2 grand on a blimp & skywriting. full on aerial campaign. a dick blitzkrieg falling from the texas sky

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

also yeah, use the 2 grand on a blimp & skywriting. full on aerial campaign. a dick blitzkrieg falling from the texas sky

dong drone

https://youtu.be/IRslKeT0EmQ

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

you see, an extremely large, thick, veiny dildo is in your budget, not a drat blimp
bring it to the debates. or don't, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
see if you can't get an endorsement from robert morrow

you might be a democrat but you are willing to reach across the aisle to accuse trump of being a child rapist

also you lack publicity so everything you say to the media should be the most inflammatory poo poo about trump/republicans possible

it's probably all true anyway

• Locked thread