Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
They recorded this over a month ago and still decided to release it in two parts on the premium feed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

89% of Mitch’s complaints are just poo poo a normal person would suspend your disbelief for because you’re watching a movie for children. “Poe and Finn landing in separate parts of Jakuu” should not be something that sticks in your head and makes you mad 3 years after seeing it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

89% of Mitch’s complaints are just poo poo a normal person would suspend your disbelief for because you’re watching a movie for children. “Poe and Finn landing in separate parts of Jakuu” should not be something that sticks in your head and makes you mad 3 years after seeing it.

it really is amazing how much of his hate is based on just not wanting to acknowledge this is a fictional story that requires suspension of disbelief for story elements to work. Especially since he seems to love the prequels which focus around random things just happening because 'destiny' required it.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I actually like Mitch's confused whining about Star Wars but listening to an entire commentary might be way too much.

Juttman
Apr 7, 2008

Saturated Fats
I’m a total Mitch apologist and also a Star Wars fan but good god do i never have to hear the man talk about star wars ever again

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
I was under the impression that Bug Mane trolled him into liking the prequels, and Wiger just went along with it to avoid further confrontation. I might be projecting.

Edit: Why is Bug Mane not present during 'Star Wars month'?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
he needs to be buzzing around somewhere, yea

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
Yeah....i love this podcast. I love star wars. I can't listen to this.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Do you guys think Mitch doesn't like TFA?

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Mitch can do no wrong

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Mitch is right.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Mitch is an occasionally likeable fat moron. He's pretty funny, though (sometimes intentionally).

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

the mitch thread debate enters week 3

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
The Mitch debate has been going for 10,000 years and it’s arrogant folly for any one man to assume that he will be the one to solve it.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Work Friend Keven posted:

The Mitch debate has been going for 10,000 years and it’s arrogant folly for any one man to assume that he will be the one to solve it.

Mitch is good but sometimes has bad opinions.

Namaste

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Popete posted:

Mitch is good but sometimes has bad opinions.

Namaste
What the gently caress, you're lying!!!!

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
The month of Mitch

Mitch madness

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Zsinjeh posted:

This is Mitch's "I'm a - I'm a bit of a heatseeker "

Is the mix on this latest live episode just hosed up or is my hearing going on me

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce

Majuju posted:

Is the mix on this latest live episode just hosed up or is my hearing going on me

It’s not just you - I just started it and Wiger’s levels are way down.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

good doughboys today, there was only lile a minute's worth of mitch getting mad about star wars

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Zsinjeh posted:

You sick gently caress

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Popete posted:

You sick gently caress

wow.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
mitch is better than wiger. sorry if this offends anybody but facts don't care about your feelings

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Mitch dropped one of his best jokes ever today (WWII letter) but rushed his way through it with no confidence and the dumbass crowd didn't react at all.

If we've learned anything this past month other than how much Mitch loves TFA, it's that Texas is the loving worst.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Wait, what was the WWII letter joke?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Mitch dropped one of his best jokes ever today (WWII letter) but rushed his way through it with no confidence and the dumbass crowd didn't react at all.

Was the joke that Mitch doesn't know the difference between a letter and a telegram?

Henry Crustwheel
Jun 22, 2010

Those should be in separate boxes.
"we're before and after but instead of exercise, it's books"

I found this to be a good joke

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Popete posted:

Gabrus open hostility towards the crowd is great and reflect my own internal monologue.

I'm just now listening to this ep and I'm pretty close to stopping with 30 minutes left to go; I straight up hate this audience. Shut. Up. Gabrus is being too easy on them if anything.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Today's Double is great because it's just them trying to make each other laugh, not particularly attacking or defending the film. Professional Cuck - Nick Wiger.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Mitch tells Nick to shut up Part 2.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

they released the full commentary track

i tried listening to it and it is unbearable

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Mitch digging himself into a hole on Chief Wahoo by continually bringing it up is fantastic.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

nick confuses jackie robinson with bo jackson in this episode

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/lantanafoods/status/959129152023654400

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I can't believe the boys sold out.....

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I had Lantana hummus from Target about a month ago and I remembered really liking it but then forgot the brand name. When the Doughboys brought it up on the podcast and I remembered it I went out an bought some.

So there you go Lantana, your marketing gimmick worked.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Popete posted:

Mitch digging himself into a hole on Chief Wahoo by continually bringing it up is fantastic.

His nearly minute long stutter as he tries to paint himself as not racist was excellent.

I'm going to assume the Postmates choice was based on Mitch laziness which sucks because Halal Guys was a shoe-in for the Golden Plate Club.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
Good ep, thank god star wars month is over.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I'm just now listening to Carl's Jr. 3 with Alana and they're trying to blame her bad Western BBQ experience on a "sauce-happy" employee.

1) It has BBQ in the name, what did you expect
2) YOU WENT TO CARL'S JR./HARDEES, OF COURSE IT IS GOING TO BE DROWNING IN SAUCE

I remember after the original "Hey Carl's Jr. is a good chain" rating I went to Hardee's for the first time in a decade. I ordered the classic, basic Thickburger; When I went to take my first bite the entire thing fell apart before I could even get it in my mouth because it was absolutely swimming in mayo/ketchup. This is a Bad Chain with Bad Food and Bad Politics. I hate their continued defense of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

I'm just now listening to Carl's Jr. 3 with Alana and they're trying to blame her bad Western BBQ experience on a "sauce-happy" employee.

1) It has BBQ in the name, what did you expect
2) YOU WENT TO CARL'S JR./HARDEES, OF COURSE IT IS GOING TO BE DROWNING IN SAUCE

I remember after the original "Hey Carl's Jr. is a good chain" rating I went to Hardee's for the first time in a decade. I ordered the classic, basic Thickburger; When I went to take my first bite the entire thing fell apart before I could even get it in my mouth because it was absolutely swimming in mayo/ketchup. This is a Bad Chain with Bad Food and Bad Politics. I hate their continued defense of it.

a good reason to replace imprecise sauce dispensing humans with robots