Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Ludwig van Halen posted:

you can just send guns through the mail from overseas? the gently caress?

I looked him up and it looks like he sent them from Cape Cod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

also theyre model guns

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VckZHzQusok another jeff stream

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

you can get certain real guns mailed to you in the US with a curio & relic license tho. like gun youtubers seemingly get mailbags from fans containing mystery rifles and stuff, which is awesome to me even if theyre all definitely from ppl gifting away their collection before doing a murder suicide or whatever

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqbo-s-yytw

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ludwig van Halen posted:

The people watching this doc are gonna think giant Bomb is run by bunch of loving psychos with how thrilled they looked to be receiving guns in the mail

Yeah wouldnt want them to get the wrong idea

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

"a website he visits, giant bomb."

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lol good job Giant Bomb, bbc thinks you’re all violent mass shooters

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

jeff rules

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol always pleased to see one of these in the wild

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it's weird remembering how alive Jeff used to sound

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol always pleased to see one of these in the wild

Yeah it's only been...oh it's been 7 years :sweatdrop:

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!

Ludwig van Halen posted:

Drew scanlon wearing a tactical vest and holding an assault rifle after reading the guys manifesto: very cool dude

lol

drew: "well, dylann, thanks for the stuff! and we'll put a link in the description if people want to check that out"

dan *to jeff opening a pack of oreos* "lemme get one of those"

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

also theyre model guns

the maximum penalty for importing those here is a $450,000 fine, 10 years in prison or both lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

rorie has work to do as a community manager, a job normally given to interns while hes an adult in one of the most expensive cities in the world

thought of this post today and lolled again, then i thought: Jan is the first and only GB hire that wasn't purely nepotism

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

thought of this post today and lolled again, then i thought: Jan is the first and only GB hire that wasn't purely nepotism

Even Abby?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

austin, dan, abby, and jason all got hired because theyre buddies with jeff?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jan isn’t too far disconnected though. Jan worked on Mythbusters and is thus connected to Adam Savage and thus connected to Will & Norm.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Friend of the Site Casey Malone

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
goons terrified at the idea of networking to get a job cause it means you have to talk to people

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

bump_fn posted:

goons terrified at the idea of networking to get a job cause it means you have to talk to people

Goons have to "win" every innocuous conversation and it's really embarrassing, lmao, look at you

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Goons have to "win" every innocuous conversation and it's really embarrassing, lmao, look at you

lol there is nothing more “goon” than saying something incredibly dumb, being rightly called out on it, and then responding “lol why you all being such goons”

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Networking is gay

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

lol there is nothing more “goon” than saying something incredibly dumb, being rightly called out on it, and then responding “lol why you all being such goons”

I stated a fact I realized today and everyone poo poo their pants about it, but uh GG dude you won!! You can go back to Other Forums now

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

:troll:

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I stated a fact I realized today and everyone poo poo their pants about it, but uh GG dude you won!! You can go back to Other Forums now

It does seem interesting that every single hire is either connected to giant bomb or connected to someone who is connected to giant bomb.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
Just lol if you don't have a job you're probably not qualified for that you got through nepotism.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

AIDS

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

goons

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
where the gently caress is new ranking of fighters

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

bump_fn posted:

they hide behind their fedoras

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

bump_fn posted:

where the gently caress is new exquisite corps

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol you never even explained what you meant. was ben’s hiring 10 years after being an intern nepotism? did you mean dan or austin or jason?

sadly we’ll never know, due to the despicable actions of pants making GBS threads goons

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

idk what to tell you if my first post wasn't specific enough

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

[me tomorrow after synthy’s fact sinks in] oh my god, pure nepotism much? this guy’s the biggest nepotist ive ever seen

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i thought we were talking about neopets

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lol ill never understand why all these other forum retards feel the need to lurk this thread and jump in for the dumbest arguments possible all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lol ill never understand why all these other forum retards feel the need to lurk this thread and jump in for the dumbest arguments possible all the time

cucks really hate me