Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

seiferguy posted:

It's quite possible to say "pedophilia is bad" and to say "here are things we can do to improve it." Shocking, I know!

Whoosh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Lmao I wish she'd use his lovely letter to slice open his eyeballs

https://twitter.com/CarolHLN/status/956219232051609600

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Spoeank posted:

Lmao I wish she'd use his lovely letter to slice open his eyeballs

https://twitter.com/CarolHLN/status/956219232051609600

Nassar:
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

Also Nassar:
"why are you all being so mean to me for sexually assaulting you?"

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

OxySnake posted:

Screw yall Ramen is a meal.

Do you crumble any crackers in it?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

seiferguy posted:

It's quite possible to say "pedophilia is bad" and to say "here are things we can do to improve it." Shocking, I know!

:thejoke:, I'm pretty sure

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Also my local produce market has whole turmeric and I have no idea what I'd do with it but they always have it so I keep thinking "I should figure this out"

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
New season of Drunk History started last night. Its real good.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OH yeah also, I love ramen but: served-cold soba noodles with mirin + soy based dipping sauce is the poo poo.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

zaru soba with cucumber is epic in the summer

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

hifi posted:

zaru soba with cucumber is epic in the summer

BAaaaaaaarf

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Leperflesh posted:

Also my local produce market has whole turmeric and I have no idea what I'd do with it but they always have it so I keep thinking "I should figure this out"

Treat it like ginger, microplane some up when needed.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

Treat it like ginger, microplane some up when needed.

I've got a jar of dry powdered turmeric I've used approximately once in the last five years, though.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Late, but the rate of recidivism for sexual predators is bleak. Chemical castration or otherwise tends to make them even more violent. Hot take: they should be killed or forcibly isolated from society if they're convicted -- in cases of serial abusers like Sandusky or Nasser. It's pretty well proven that these monsters cannot be rehabilitated

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Are you people saying pho isn't a meal

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

RIP Mark E Smith

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Late, but the rate of recidivism for sexual predators is bleak. Chemical castration or otherwise tends to make them even more violent. Hot take: they should be killed or forcibly isolated from society if they're convicted -- in cases of serial abusers like Sandusky or Nasser. It's pretty well proven that these monsters cannot be rehabilitated

Are you talking all sex offenders or just the worst, i.e. Nassar and Sandusky types? Recidivism isn't that high for sex offenders in general: https://psmag.com/news/whats-the-real-rate-of-sex-crime-recidivism

quote:

Ellman contrasts that statement with the numbers from an authoritative 2014 meta-analysis of 21 recidivism studies by a team of leading scholars. It found that 32 percent of sex offenders assessed as a high risk to re-offend did so within 15 years. For offenders judged low risk, the number was 5 percent. And for high-risk offenders who made it 16 years with no re-offenses, their re-offense rate thereafter was zero.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

seiferguy posted:

Are you talking all sex offenders or just the worst, i.e. Nassar and Sandusky types? Recidivism isn't that high for sex offenders in general: https://psmag.com/news/whats-the-real-rate-of-sex-crime-recidivism

The latter

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

I feel like I'm supposed to know who this guy is but I don't.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

OxySnake posted:

Learn how to make your own.

2 Cups Water

Whole wheat angel hair pasta, cook to just before AL Dente.

Add frozen veggies, dehydrated sea weed, pre cooked meat of choice (Dark poultry is my favorite), return to boil.

Crack an egg in boil for 60 sec, transfer to bowl with dehydrated miso powder. Stir.

Add a dash of Soy Sauce and sesame oil.

Go liberal with Sriracha.

Let sit for 2 min.

Enjoy.

You ain't making poo poo except another reason for Japan to rebuild their military

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
:lol:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Make your own pho

Beef broth from the soup aisle, bring it to a boil. Toss in frozen onions and angel hair pasta. cook until tender. Toss in ribbons of cold cut roast beef, add basil and bean sprouts. Now pour it down the sink you dumb motherfucker

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I was shaking my head to that post until the last sentence after which I smiled warmly

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

american udon recipe

ingredients:
- spaghetti

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

C-Euro posted:

I feel like I'm supposed to know who this guy is but I don't.

Jack Posobiec, profilic alt-right guy who spreads the pizzagate story. Ordered Papa John's for his engagement party because it was the official pizza of Nazis.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Intruder posted:

Make your own pho

Beef broth from the soup aisle, bring it to a boil. Toss in frozen onions and angel hair pasta. cook until tender. Toss in ribbons of cold cut roast beef, add basil and bean sprouts. Now pour it down the sink you dumb motherfucker

hahaha

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

seiferguy posted:

Jack Posobiec, profilic alt-right guy who spreads the pizzagate story. Ordered Papa John's for his engagement party because it was the official pizza of Nazis.

Also made a rape melania sign but acted like he was antifa or some poo poo

Also got tossed from Julius Caesar while screaming YOU ARE ALL GOEBBELS

Also responded to the call to remove confed statues on public land by getting 6 other sad nerds to picket the lenin statue in seattle (that is on private property)

Also flaunts that he's a military guy but someone pulled his records and he's a urinalysis tech or some poo poo.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Spoeank posted:

Also made a rape melania sign but acted like he was antifa or some poo poo

Also got tossed from Julius Caesar while screaming YOU ARE ALL GOEBBELS

Also responded to the call to remove confed statues on public land by getting 6 other sad nerds to picket the lenin statue in seattle (that is on private property)

Also flaunts that he's a military guy but someone pulled his records and he's a urinalysis tech or some poo poo.

I mean, yeah he's done a lot of dumb stuff but tldr. But at least he got banned from Bumble:

https://mobile.twitter.com/bumble_app/status/956255339195912192

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I love noodles and rice so much but they make me really fat

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/956236716616114177

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Murder everyone. This entire planet is hosed. Life was a bad idea.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

very stable genius posted:

Murder everyone. This entire planet is hosed. Life was a bad idea.

Sure, but why butcher a perfectly innocent pho recipe?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

seiferguy posted:

That was going to be my guess, thanks for confirming.

Now I really want pizza but cheat day's not until Saturday...

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Wonder what he said

https://twitter.com/KenGude/status/956292651074146311?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.somethingawful.com%2F

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/databyler/status/955882462365745152?ref_src=twsrc
God this depresses me so much, this shows how much the Dems hosed up over the years by taking the unions for granted and also the nature of more people moving to the cities and shithead republicans moving further out to the suburbs

That and those areas starting to rely more on coal and fracking companies bringing jobs while poisoning them while also engaging a culture war to make it look like the Democrats wanted to kill your way of life with propaganda like this

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

"Caca poopoo peepee, I have a tiny weewee"

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

"Caca poopoo peepee, I have a tiny weewee"

It says "explosive," not "poo poo we already know."

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

It says "explosive," not "poo poo we already know."

gently caress, true

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

PUSH THE BUTTON KIM JONG UN END THIS MISERABLE NATION

https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/956288099562217473

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
How much money do yall think Kushner lost in the Bitcoin crash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP