Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Sweet As Sin posted:

I don't even know what weight I am anymore (I get obsessed) but I am also losing a bunch of weight. I already lost some :toot:

You got this!

Today was an updo no makeup day. Ignore cat toys and cleaning products

I wish I looked this good without makeup. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I like the people here

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

SAME.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Imagine being a dude.
If you're ugly, that's it.
:smith:

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I love dudes with makeup, though. I wish it was more socially acceptable.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

:kimchi: the secret is having handsome parents and avoiding the sun like a vampire. I hate sunscreen, I just hide from it.

Honestly the circles under my eyes are way more noticeable.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Makeup is a lot of trouble, hardly feels worth it. Hairstyling too. Long live the natural look.

I slept 12 hours because of a cold and the bags under my eyes reduced magically so I commemorated this annual event

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Inzombiac posted:

Imagine being a dude.

if you can grow a full beard you can cover up to 33% of your face in well-groomed beard instead of needing makeup, friend

you can even approach 100% if you're willing to grow your hair out

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Mocking Bird posted:

Makeup is a lot of trouble, hardly feels worth it. Hairstyling too. Long live the natural look.

I slept 12 hours because of a cold and the bags under my eyes reduced magically so I commemorated this annual event

:allears:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Inzombiac posted:

Imagine being a dude.

:thejoke::hf::smithicide:

Sweet As Sin posted:

I love dudes with makeup, though. I wish it was more socially acceptable.

:kimchi: the secret is having handsome parents and avoiding the sun like a vampire. I hate sunscreen, I just hide from it.

Honestly the circles under my eyes are way more noticeable.

And you're a vampire, too?! drat!

Mocking Bird posted:

:swoon:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I think I've worn eye makeup twice in the last year. Never did the foundation thing and went through a lipstick phase like 15 years ago.

It's never suited me but for the people who wear it, love it, and look amazing in it I just :swoon::swoon::swoon:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Eh I have a thing that makes me break out like mad and the only medication that might fix it is very loving dangerous so I'll probably have to use makeup and topical that kinda work until death or apocalypse.

I'm cool with that. I'll take lovely skin over dying any day.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 01:18 on Jan 25, 2018

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Scathach posted:

the only medication that might fix it is very loving dangerous

It's weed isn't it.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

totally

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
A recent surgery of mine had a wacky side effect of dry skin, which for me (an oil rig in a human body) means I have decent skin for the first time in my life :neckbeard:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i have incredibly oily Mediterranean skin and it only gets incredibly dry in winter, life hard

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Peace de Bundy posted:

i have incredibly oily Mediterranean skin and it only gets incredibly dry in winter, life hard

Whaaaat. Is that a thing? Do different races have different skin oils?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

Whaaaat. Is that a thing? Do different races have different skin oils?

https://www.webmd.com/beauty/features/how-life-affects-aging-skin#1

Wrinkles, aging, oils, acne, all of it

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I like expressing myself through makeup. This I call "bitch, I don't like you", because I have to see a bitch I don't like in a couple of hours.

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians

Sweet As Sin posted:

I like expressing myself through makeup. This I call "bitch, I don't like you", because I have to see a bitch I don't like in a couple of hours.

You should post makeup titles with all your made-up selfies :)

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Sweet As Sin posted:

*tugs collar*

Real talk how do you not have a line of men tripping over themselves to take you out on dates?

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Was off from work today and feelin some sort of way.

one day society will approve of our love 💕☕️

I like when my eyes match my shirts

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

hard counter posted:

if you can grow a full beard you can cover up to 33% of your face in well-groomed beard instead of needing makeup, friend

you can even approach 100% if you're willing to grow your hair out

That's what I'm doing.
I have thick hair but now I'm in my 30s and it's receeding on the sides, just like my dad.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Sweet As Sin posted:

I wish I could pull off “bitch, I don’t like you” partially as well as you. I have “I like weird strangers, please come talk to me” face. I have to put a lot of conscious effort into my face to look mean

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

CeramicPig posted:

Your nails are awesome as hell, friend!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

CeramicPig posted:

do your eyes change color or am i blind

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Sweet As Sin posted:

:stwoon:

Vargatron posted:

*tugs collar*

Real talk how do you not have a line of men tripping over themselves to take you out on dates?
and women...

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Inzombiac posted:

I have thick hair but now I'm in my 30s and it's receeding on the sides, just like my dad.

hmmm, try looking into eyebrow extensions

trauma llama
Jun 16, 2015

Inzombiac posted:

That's what I'm doing.

Embrace the bald, man.

I look way more attractive bald than I did with hair.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

Vargatron posted:

*tugs collar*

Terminal resting bitchface case, I would also blame my weight but people call me pretty no matter what and everyone's preferences are different. I also am kind of a hermit so I don't meet a lot of people :saddowns:

Honestly I have the hardest time dating. My last serious boyfriend was like 6 years ago, then I went out with a dude who strung me around for like a year (he probably had a GF back home), a few hookups, some awesome first dates then ghosting. I have nerdy but cool hobbies, I am a very good girlfriend and friend, I try new things all the time! I have a great, high earning job and love to treat people. I even like videogames.

Maybe my army of cats is to blame, but I don't always mention it upfront.

CeramicPig posted:

I wish I could pull off “bitch, I don’t like you” partially as well as you. I have “I like weird strangers, please come talk to me” face. I have to put a lot of conscious effort into my face to look mean

I don't smile a lot, maybe you do? I don't know why my mom made me super self-conscious about my teeth when I was little so I just don't (my teeth are fine, she's crazy).

CeramicPig posted:

I like it too!
I am also having a love affair with tea (cheating on soda and coffee).

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

trauma llama posted:

Embrace the bald, man.

I look way more attractive bald than I did with hair.

For now it's just on the sides. If I'm extremely lucky I may get the distinguished professor look.

Thankfully none of it is thinning out and my beard is passable.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Peace de Bundy posted:

do your eyes change color or am i blind

It’s close enough. I’m not gonna open photoshop and compare the two.

Scathach posted:

Your nails are awesome as hell, friend!

Thank you!! I need to get them done. I’ll be going Friday so I’m taking suggestions!!

Sweet As Sin posted:

I don't smile a lot, maybe you do? I don't know why my mom made me super self-conscious about my teeth when I was little so I just don't (my teeth are fine, she's crazy).

I like it too!

I think I have a bemused look all the time. I don’t know what it is about my face that draws people in. I just know it’s NOT RBF and I so wish it was.
Maybe it’s my boobs.

💕tea forever. I don’t drink coffee. I’m on another level with tea.

CeramicPig has a new favorite as of 08:08 on Jan 25, 2018

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Oooh what about the black holographic polish

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CeramicPig posted:

Better than resting serial killer face. :smithicide:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Scathach posted:

...maybe? Wait what do you think it means

Wellllll..... Where I come from, scat is a term for.... Lets say bodily waste, and then a hatch is a door, or a hole..... So a scathatch might be an A-hole?

No big deal, its just a user name and all.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

she trained Cú Chulainn after the Irish chieftains were so worried he was too much of a babe he'd steal all their wives they sent him to Scotland to be trained (this is real and true)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sweet As Sin posted:

Looking forward to it.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Sweet As Sin posted:

Terminal resting bitchface case, I would also blame my weight but people call me pretty no matter what and everyone's preferences are different. I also am kind of a hermit so I don't meet a lot of people :saddowns:

Honestly I have the hardest time dating. My last serious boyfriend was like 6 years ago, then I went out with a dude who strung me around for like a year (he probably had a GF back home), a few hookups, some awesome first dates then ghosting. I have nerdy but cool hobbies, I am a very good girlfriend and friend, I try new things all the time! I have a great, high earning job and love to treat people. I even like videogames.

Maybe my army of cats is to blame, but I don't always mention it upfront.

I like it too!

Men are terrible. (Source: am a man)

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

wesleywillis posted:

Wellllll..... Where I come from, scat is a term for.... Lets say bodily waste, and then a hatch is a door, or a hole..... So a scathatch might be an A-hole?

No big deal, its just a user name and all.

Hahaha holy poo poo I never thought of that and it's amazing. But sadly no, I'm just named for a mythical female trainer of heroes.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

hosed up to teach Setanta but not Ferdia how to use Gae Bolg imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Tonsillitis loving sucks