Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
some kinda masturbation joke involving the canada arm and the russian docking port

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
*daily planet man voice* wow

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
What did the Canadarm say to the Soyuz capsule?

"Sorry."

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Hey babe, soyuz single or what

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
im surprised we didnt refer to chris hadfield as a canadastronaut the whole time he was up there because were so insecure we have to remind people we exist 24/7

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Imagine I empty quoted most of the last page.

Can we call that Canadaposting?

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I mean if you want, I am not married to the idea.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

vyelkin posted:

im surprised we didnt refer to chris hadfield as a canadastronaut the whole time he was up there because were so insecure we have to remind people we exist 24/7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaOC9danxNo

what kind of patriot are you

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress i just got a call from ctv, they want to interview me about my canadarm posting

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i've got a wicked arm reduction joke in the chamber for when it falls off

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

Canadarm2 has a lot of joints

[joke]weed legalization [/joke]

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
"so how did you, esteemed inventor of our prodigious space grabber get the inspiration for our revolutionary design?"

"well, noted media personality peter mansbridge, i looked slightly to my left and slightly to my right and thought drat, nice"

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

Eox posted:

do you think that astronauts are used to us at this point? do they get down from the ISS thinking "time to do another ten loving interviews with the CBC about the arm i use to not die up here"

I'm sure all the Canadian Astronauts get razzed about it

"We gotta do some work on the solar arrays, go kick Thirsk out of his bunk and get him to do it, tell him we don't have the qualifications to work the arm"

"Hadfield is just like us, he puts his shirts on one Canadarm at a time"

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I will have you know that not only did Canada invent the Canadarm, we also invented Time Zones

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

angerbeet posted:

I will have you know that not only did Canada invent the Canadarm, we also invented Time Zones

also the greatest airplane ever to not fly the skies

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
alternatively, the least efficient missile to ever hit the ground

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

And nickleback.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

they called the third canadarm "candarm canadaone"

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
canadaarm 360

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

Eox posted:

alternatively, the least efficient missile to ever hit the ground

The avro arrow?

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
mother canadarm in memory of the victims of communism

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

My extended health benefits doesnt even cover eye care. Zero. What a joke.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I get 200$ a year for narutopaths tho. Gonna take 1mg a week of carrots and fix my eyes. Thanks boss.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Railway time, like the electric telegraph before it, are modern tools of the Devil designed to warp and corrupt God’s earthly Kingdom.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Wrenever posted:

I'm sure all the Canadian Astronauts get razzed about it

"We gotta do some work on the solar arrays, go kick Thirsk out of his bunk and get him to do it, tell him we don't have the qualifications to work the arm"

"Hadfield is just like us, he puts his shirts on one Canadarm at a time"

"james, i think you're finally ready to work the arm"

"everyone works the arm dave, it's not a big deal, literally a child could do it"

"this is an amazing honor james"

"i'm so happy for you"

"you guys it's just an arm"

"wow, it's finally arm time huh? you can become a man now"

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Reality Loser posted:

Wow, canadian healthcare, do you know? So much better than the United States.

British healthcare? Dental? Korean healthcare? European healthcare? Mental health? Are you crazy, what are you saying? Our healthcare is better than the United States.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Reality Loser posted:

what up no eyecare buddy

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mameluke posted:

Wow, canadian healthcare, do you know? So much better than the United States.

British healthcare? Dental? Korean healthcare? European healthcare? Mental health? Are you crazy, what are you saying? Our healthcare is better than the United States.

tbf it's easy to make that comparison when americans are literally dying from lack of care and we're like "oh god this wait time is so long, this must be the worst medical emergency that has ever happened to anyone"

otoh yeah it sucks and needs changing

Presence
Jul 29, 2006

Reality Loser posted:

I get 200$ a year for narutopaths tho. Gonna take 1mg a week of carrots and fix my eyes. Thanks boss.

my extended benefits give me $500 a year to see a christian science practitioner :unsmith:

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Reality Loser posted:

pictured, narutopath

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Aged so fast, made Trump surrogates jealous.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Presence posted:

my extended benefits give me $500 a year to see a christian science practitioner :unsmith:

... Do they tell about how humans and dinosaurs lived together before God smote the Dinosaurs for their rampant gamorahing?

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

Presence posted:

I hope they preach the massage

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
the only happy ending you get is eternal paradise after dying of dysentery or whatever

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/956605813602377728

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

I have to do the Canadian thing and complain about our thread title

*Boring?* The reason America isn't boring is because its a neo-darwinian hellscape ruled over by a stumbling, demented, child king. If that's what 'boring' is I'll take it

So: single posters ITT

Have you thought of marrying an American refugee? I mean granted having to marry someone to escape your nation's squalidly dysfunctional political oppression is unfair and hosed up, making them live in a place where the fog gets so thick it can support the weight of small fish that swim in it more unfair still

But I bet there are some cute ones out there in need of marrying

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i've got a standing offer to my american friends that if they need out i will be their groom

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

Nebakenezzer posted:

I have to do the Canadian thing and complain about our thread title

*Boring?* The reason America isn't boring is because its a neo-darwinian hellscape ruled over by a stumbling, demented, child king. If that's what 'boring' is I'll take it

So: single posters ITT

Have you thought of marrying an American refugee? I mean granted having to marry someone to escape your nation's squalidly dysfunctional political oppression is unfair and hosed up, making them live in a place where the fog gets so thick it can support the weight of small fish that swim in it more unfair still

But I bet there are some cute ones out there in need of marrying

a/s/l?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

It's not as simple as just marrying a Canadian. You still have to follow the same process as other prospective immigrants (or just be rich and become an Immigrant Investor lol)