Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

I still haven't found out what the gently caress this guy was talking about...

Jews ruining things and Australia being better than America, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I may need a name change to slutty periodical.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

nerdz posted:

I got a free laptop when I moved in to my new apartment and the previous tenant left it behind. I called the apartment owner several times to come pick it up and he never did, for years.

It sits still inside a drawer unused because I'm not a piece of poo poo.

That doesn't make you a good person. It makes you an idiot. They're not coming back for it. It's useless to them. It's useless to you. Either do something with it or sell it.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

wow, sure are a lot of people that get salty about a backpage hooker's unclaimed property.

Tell us more about how you think the woman you stole from was a prostitute and that that makes it ok. :allears:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Shut the gently caress up about this now

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Is this dude off his meds? I swear I can't read one line of that without my eyes glazing over. I got something something Jews in the media.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Is a stolen laptop a sandwich?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

wow, sure are a lot of people that get salty about a backpage hooker's unclaimed property.

you're a piece of poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

zakharov posted:

It is if you open it up, put some filling in and shut it again.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

SmokaDustbowl posted:

you're a piece of poo poo

*your

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

*peace

Kiebland
Feb 22, 2012
Do you put beans in your stolen laptop?

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

zakharov posted:

It's a pizza, and as such has no rules governing it.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Yawgmoth posted:

It's a pizza, and as such has no rules governing it.

Tablets are pizza, laptops are calzones

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Fishstick posted:

Tablets are pizza, laptops are calzones

tablets are tostada, laptops tacos

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

He's saying that he does not care about Rolling Stone magazine and generally thinks any published magazine devoted to keeping you up to date on celebrities and pop culture is mainstream garbage.

Also he wants to network all Jews to optimize their runtime processes and keep them running at maximum capacity, but they have to be hooked up in Israel, not Australia. I think it's because they consume pop culture faster than Australia can generate it, but someone who knows the numbers needs to back me up on this.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

As a former hotel employee of 15 years, that first paragraph rings of truth so goddamn hard.

I got a free Macbook due to busting a guest for weed. Normally you just charge them the smoking fee and get on with your life, but this girl smoked out the entire goddamn hallway with the world's skunkiest weed, generating a dozen or so complaints. We call the cops, but by the time they get there, they'd stepped out for whatever reason.

While the cops are poking about in the room, we get a phone call from that room's occupant who "just wanted to make sure everything is okay, since I saw the police cars there". Yeah, it's fine, come on back. She wouldn't come back, so in the end we bag up everything in the room and check her out.

We didn't hear anything for a month, then her pal who was in the room with her calls wanting to come collect her stuff from the room (clothes, the Macbook, and an iPhone 5S). We tell her that since she wasn't the registered guest, we can't give it to her but if her friend who was renting the room came to get them we'd gladly hand it over. "But I don't talk to that bitch no more!" she says. "I recommend you work it out" I say. For the next two months, this scene repeats with minor variations until I get to claim my free Macbook. Thanks, hotel weed smokers!

lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

v brave souls sacrificing 6 hours to generate in house iosm, ty ty :angel:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Public post.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

:psyduck:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Holy moly that's the best.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

"Give me five bucks and I'll let a poor person read my religious book. Give me 25 bucks and I'll make that person tell you about the experience."

At least it's original?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

You almost have to admire how shameless it is.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/nucleartakes/status/956583853157748736

The comment in the image is one of the most purestrain self-owns I've ever seen

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

From a movie review on Letterboxd:

quote:

Vegan alert: There is some meat served in the beginning.

Like, I can understand putting content warnings on things that might not be obvious for people who've suffered legit trauma, and I can maybe understand a vegan warning if half a movie is spent having a character stabbing a cow or something... but I'm not quite sure 'someone having dinner' really qualifies as needing a warning.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

jivjov posted:

Holy poo poo that has to be someone taking the piss, right?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

There was a famous self own that followed a very similar pattern, so it might be a 'tribute' to that.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

This is actually true

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

EL BROMANCE posted:

From a movie review on Letterboxd:

Like, I can understand putting content warnings on things that might not be obvious for people who've suffered legit trauma, and I can maybe understand a vegan warning if half a movie is spent having a character stabbing a cow or something... but I'm not quite sure 'someone having dinner' really qualifies as needing a warning.

I have seen "content warning: food" pop up now and then.

I don't want to be insensitive, and I'm sure people have troubled relationships with food, but I don't see how you can CW something that humans need to live.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

MageMage posted:

This is actually true

But I’m doing so you completely cut yourself off from your crystal. It’s a great sacrifice to make for power.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

That is 100% something Charlie would do.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

MageMage posted:

This is actually true
how powerful is your JO crystal?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

jivjov posted:

I'm a trans woman and I challenge anyone in this thread to bring me to orgasm in under an hour. :colbert: :flaccid:

Also I can't decide if Ancapitsan is Ancap + -istan or Ancap + capsaicin, nor which one would be funnier.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

The gently caress is a "cultural marxist" anyway? Is that just fash speak for anyone they don't like?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/950200221795004417

Gourmet hot takes is so drat good.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Warmachine posted:

The gently caress is a "cultural marxist" anyway? Is that just fash speak for anyone they don't like?

It's a long-running conspiracy theory about how the Frankfurt School wasn't just a bunch of weirdos huffing their own farts but actually a secret communist plot to convert the world through media. Relatively forgotten until 4~ years ago when it suddenly exploded in popularity due to reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Warmachine posted:

Basically yeah. Think that women should have control of their bodies, homosexuals should be allowed to marry, transpeople can exist, and all religions should be allowed to practice freely? Congratulations, you're a cultural marxist. IT DEFINITELY IS NOT A NAZI THING.