Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

UNL has been in the news because Turning Point USA pressured the administration into sacking a lecturer for calling a TPUSA recruiter (not Kleve) a "neo-fascist."

I have a deep hatred for the cowardice and centrism of university administrations

edit: hippo tax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Oh a whim I went to Kleve's Facebook. "You aren't going to chase me off facebook. Don't waste your time."

Fair enough.

Hey, ladies!

His likes:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

That's ancaps, but Anti Communist Action is basically broke dick Nazis so gently caress em twice as hard

I walked past a few Anticom Action neckbeards on the way out of the Juggalo march. I dunno what kind of recon they think they were doing.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Serf posted:

imagine it

"the government should go away so that my employers can enslave me, then i'll definitely be able to buy a helicopter and hunt down those dirty commies. surely i won't end up starving to death or executed when my labor is no longer profitable for the megacorporations."

they literally think the government is what is keeping them from starting their own business and/or their dad's lovely used car business from being successful.

And you know, not the compulsion for capital owners to seek super profits thus driving the small guys out of business.

Business Gorillas posted:

I'm the fascist trade unionist

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/956920985999085569

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Oh a whim I went to Kleve's Facebook. "You aren't going to chase me off facebook. Don't waste your time."

Fair enough.

Hey, ladies!

His likes:

dude is a nazi. that dr pierce guy was a white supremacist that started national alliance and wrote the turner diary.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Fair enough.

Hey, ladies!

His likes:

They all got that same Glenn Danzig body with the fat right over the muscle, like they started lifting but never gave up the Wendy’s.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

Darkman Fanpage posted:

dude is a nazi. that dr pierce guy was a white supremacist that started national alliance and wrote the turner diary.

Quick reminder that the major turning point in The Turner Diaries is a suicidal nuclear attack on the Pentagon. Kleve is an Atomwaffentwerp.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

business hammocks posted:

They all got that same Glenn Danzig body with the fat right over the muscle, like they started lifting but never gave up the Wendy’s.

wendy’s is white american cuisine

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

business hammocks posted:

id love to see what any of them looks like running a lap

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The Traditionalist Worker Party is definitely pushing boundaries:

I wasn't going to post about this but the SPLC did:

https://twitter.com/don_chump/status/956925635619905536

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

boy im bored, guess I'll dress like an anime goth - girl

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
TWP is obviously doomed because they are the obvious nerd party that no one likes. Plus they are purely subcultural, united only by their preference for a slightly more obscure brand of Iron Guard aesthetics. It's funny watching them pretend to be players in this scene.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im sure he owns that wig, makeup, and dress as a joke

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

wearing fishnets and taking instagram shots to own the libs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

anyway, i support their gender identity whatever it is, and also would like to see them buried in 6 feet of concrete regardless

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Red elephant media is a terrible name

Imagine if they called themselves White Elephant instead, that'd be much better

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Al! posted:

anyway, i support their gender identity whatever it is, and also would like to see them buried in 6 feet of concrete regardless

:hai:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al! posted:

he's not a homo, he's just a nazi

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cross dressing is a tradition if you think about it

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

im sure he owns that wig, makeup, and dress as a joke

Makes me think of a story i read on the forums about some nerd who dressed as harley quinn from suicide squad for a halloween party and they ended up fooling around but it was totally not gay for reasons. Look guys its only degeneracy when its done by not us alright?

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Does the alt-right have a queen-for-a-day exemption?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Somebody I'll never meet in real life called me transphobic on twitter, and now I'm thinking: was it really 6 million?

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Join your local Nazis

Atomwaffen-Diaper Boy Division

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

crawling around an abandoned concrete factory while wearing a diaper and being spanked by a heavily armed anime goth crossdresser to usher in the day of the rope/own the libs

Bill Buckner
Aug 14, 2005
The TWP had a rally here a while back and the only locals who didn't just show up to yell at them were two known methhead chicks.

They ended up going back with the TWP when they finally slinked back off to wherever they came from. About a month later they were back in town, having been kicked out by the Nazis for apparently stealing everything they didn't have nailed down.

Made me appreciate the good meth can do for our world.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ha, wrong thread

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/kira_lerner/status/956918884648529920

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

is the 18 with the cross through it like the rose emoji for pedophiles

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bill Buckner posted:

The TWP had a rally here a while back and the only locals who didn't just show up to yell at them were two known methhead chicks.

They ended up going back with the TWP when they finally slinked back off to wherever they came from. About a month later they were back in town, having been kicked out by the Nazis for apparently stealing everything they didn't have nailed down.

Made me appreciate the good meth can do for our world.
that's amazing. but instead of being kicked out i'm imagining a comedic, high-speed getaway like indiana jones, except with methhead chicks escaping from a trailer park.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Al! posted:

given their handle is @loli i think its more likely the rose emoji for people pretending to be underaged girls

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Slugnoid posted:

just a reminder this is katie hopkins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b9mGp5uY9Q

She got sued for libel because she mixed up two lefty writers and refused to back down or apologise to the one she libeled even after multiple judgements

She's now been ordered to pay a gigantic legal bill and has had to sell her million quid house lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al! posted:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Just waiting for Jordan Peterson to fizzle out

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

boy im bored, guess I'll dress like an anime goth - girl

And call up a buddy to take photos of me in the woods

Needless to say, and I speak from experience here, it takes hours to do all the body and face hair removal alone (or just a habit of keeping shaven), goth dresses and boots are things you have to specifically go look for and are in fact surprisingly expensive for being garbage tier clothing, and that's not even getting into all the makeup and time required to apply it.

Finally, it may not be erotic but it's certainly sexual, and as much as these goobers confuse the two things rhetorically, they intuitively understand them to be distinct ("he's not a homo"). They want it to be true that everyone who isn't 100% cishet is a degenerate, but they can only believe it until they can dehumanize the queer. As soon as they see a queer person as human (e.g. when it's someone from the ingroup), poof goes the rhetoric

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

I thought it was a 10 at first because that'd kinda make sense next to the lusername

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hackbunny posted:

And call up a buddy to take photos of me in the woods

Needless to say, and I speak from experience here, it takes hours to do all the body and face hair removal alone (or just a habit of keeping shaven), goth dresses and boots are things you have to specifically go look for and are in fact surprisingly expensive for being garbage tier clothing, and that's not even getting into all the makeup and time required to apply it.

of course modern goth clothing is expensive, they only made so many costumes for the matrix trilogy

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Al! posted:

of course modern goth clothing is expensive, they only made so many costumes for the matrix trilogy

Common misconception, that's industrial/rivethead/cybergoth. Just as lovely and expensive though

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

maybe a dumb question, but does the alt-right/supremacist movement have a pedo problem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana
The correct term is ephebophilia

yes