Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

:one:
e: fjuck!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Now it is 1112, the long awaited sequel to 1111. I hope they can keep the pacing as good.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
my jerky didnt come out too god but maybe i just sued a bad recipe

BoldFrankensteinMir

alnilam posted:

:one:
e: fjuck!!!

Oof, once in a lifetime pageburned. That is ice cold.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Putty posted:

my jerky didnt come out too god but maybe i just sued a bad recipe

Yeah, jerky can be kinda tricky to get right. Keep at it, though, and you'll get it!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I didn't mean to hurt anybody I swear. Awful app just let me know that there were 39 posts on that page, so I had to go for it.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Can I make a thread about autism? SA seems to have agreed that we're a minority it's okay to poo poo on and I would like to spread autism acceptance on these here forums. Or is that too unfunny for BYOB?

the only minority its o k to poo poo on are those folks who consider it their kink hth :)

also if you are ever in doubt as to whether you should post something in byob remember thsi song i wrote: dont worry, :justpost:

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punchymcpunch posted:

the movie is about a boy named "good" will hunting and his nickname is "good" because he's really "good" at maths

tbf maths is way easier than ptg, he*k its even easier than the sport modul8or

byob historian

Manifisto posted:

people do make seriouspost threads about (non-politics) subjects when the mood takes them, sometimes these turn out great

but the personal is political. every thread is a politics thread on some level :thunk:

byob historian

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Chillposting and shitposting aren't really the same at all.
to be chill with your poo poo is the true way to :justpost:

funmanguy

What time is it?
Hello helpful and cool chat thread, my health insurance is kicking in in a few days. I wanna see a counselor for my own brain health but I have some trepidation because its a small town and everyone knows just about everyone else. One of the few places that take my insurance is weirdly my employer, run by people i may have to interact with at any point.

I am thinking I am just over-thinking it all, and worried about nothing, yeah?

FluffieDuckie

funmanguy posted:

Hello helpful and cool chat thread, my health insurance is kicking in in a few days. I wanna see a counselor for my own brain health but I have some trepidation because its a small town and everyone knows just about everyone else. One of the few places that take my insurance is weirdly my employer, run by people i may have to interact with at any point.

I think you’ll find that it’s not that big a deal. So many people are in therapy these days it’s not the stigma it used to be

Besides, the potential benefits of therapy are really worth it IMO.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

BoldFrankensteinMir

funmanguy posted:

Probably. Therapy is very common and strictly confidential, so the only stigma you need to worry about putting out there is "goes to therapy". Abd that's pretty mundane nowadays.

I don't want to oversimplify but if my life of being worried what people will think if I do XYZ has taught me anything it's that trying to forecast social interactions is a fool's errand and is not worth the time and effort. I'm always way off and much more often than not was worried over nothing. It's not always going to be that way, but it often is.

For what it's worth I admire the strength required to maintain personal mental health. Good on you.

funmanguy

What time is it?
Thanks for the reassurance. I guess I am more concerned because I have only recently lived in a smaller place, where in the past living in a big metro area of nearly 30 million people, it was easy to feel invisible, but now everything and everyone is so much more interconnected.

Which is new, and new things are by definition bad.

But yeah, it won't be a big deal. thanks :)

hoppits

I'm back from the dead I guess for awhile.

byob historian

hoppits posted:

im sorry to hear that, it seems so much more preferable to living

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

hoppits posted:

hoppits

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Putty posted:

hoppits

hottits

hoppits

I know right ?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

:popeye::eyepop::popeye:

hoppits

Who needs context anyway ?

alnilam

hi hoppits how's the hopping and jumping scene been treatin ya

hoppits

alnilam posted:

hi hoppits how's the hopping and jumping scene been treatin ya

Its been doing fine.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hey I can't seem to get TIMG tags to work in this thread I'm trying to post. Do they just not show up in the preview?

Edit- Also hi Hoppits, welcome back, somebody brought donuts I don't know if there's any left.

Sig by Heather Papps

hoppits

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Hey I can't seem to get TIMG tags to work in this thread I'm trying to post. Do they just not show up in the preview?

Edit- Also hi Hoppits, welcome back, somebody brought donuts I don't know if there's any left.

No there are no more donuts left.

BoldFrankensteinMir

hoppits posted:

No there are no more donuts left.

I'm so sorry. Next time we'll get three boxes.

Sig by Heather Papps

byob historian

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

there are no TIMG tags i dont think

timg are the ones u want i believe (they seem to be case sensitive)

funmanguy

What time is it?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ive added the t to the img but here we are.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Edit- I got it, thanks y'all

Sig by Heather Papps

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:wave:

hope you are doing well vanisher!! :)

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

alnilam posted:

and aldso burritæ are amazing why wouldn't we be into them

Whoa hey you just reminded me I stocked the freezer with burritoes why am I munching jelly babies when I could have one of those?

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Hey everybody thanks for all the suggestions on the wrestling belt/prize. My wife is leaning towards us getting crafty with some cardboard and sequins and poo poo. I'll post a pic in here once we get something together but it'll not be finished till after this Sunday's event.

Hope everyone is having an excellent weekend and you're getting as much or as little done as you're going for.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Chat

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

funmanguy

What time is it?

funmanguy

What time is it?
oh woops, you said chat

alnilam

which is french for cat :france:

funmanguy

What time is it?

alnilam posted:

which is french for cat :france:

cat chart

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
It’s technically correct quand c’est en Français

e:lol beaten

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Jaded Burnout

Starman Super DX posted:

It’s technically correct quand c’est en Français

e:lol beaten

The best kind of French.

It's 1am and I'm just waking up, because I work nights? No, because I have a lovely brain and have been asleep since 2pm. Time for a.. night burger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Jaded Burnout posted:

The best kind of French.

It's 1am and I'm just waking up, because I work nights? No, because I have a lovely brain and have been asleep since 2pm. Time for a.. night burger

If it's good, post in the Burg Thrad.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!