Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

redgubbinz posted:

Who the hell is this clown lol

Her time line is one nonstop meltdown stretching back as long as I can be bothered to scroll

She's a lawyer who, once upon a time, got trump to personally make a deposition to her. Despite having been sued literally thousands of times (lol), Donnie has apparently only deposed a handful of times, hence why all the networks are booking her, what with trump's personal Mueller time approaching and all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Burt Sexual posted:

I’m just lollin at how trump is incapable of firing anyone himself. So strong and alpha

How much you wanna bet that all the shots of trump saying "you're fired" on the Apprentice were filmed in an empty room and then edited in later?

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

You trash eating stink bag!
Fun Shoe

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Yeah, America's like your friend who's a hot mess when you take her out but on Monday morning she knuckles down and actually has her poo poo together.
Lol in what sense does America have its poo poo together?! It’s a complete shithole by basically any measure

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yo that lady is invoking some powerful "Black People are racist against asian people" poo poo on their twitter and its definitely a very lit dumpster fire.

Remember when the President of Mexico said that Trump's team was the worst team since the team that lost to Air Bud, who is a dog, and has no hands, which are so very necessary in the game of basketball

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Trashman posted:

Lol in what sense does America have its poo poo together?! It’s a complete shithole by basically any measure

We built the internet.

We can crash the global economy.

We have robots that can kill you from space.

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

You trash eating stink bag!
Fun Shoe

Kumo posted:

We built the internet.

We can crash the global economy.

We have robots that can kill you from space.

I mean sure a small number of Americans have their poo poo together sure, but America as a country? Fuckin LMAO

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
There is a new TV series based on the events of Waco that, based on the first episode, is painting the Branch Davidians as the good guys and the ATF/ FBI as a group of murder junkies.

I can't wait for the Cliven Bundy and The Oath Keepers show, RIP Tarp man ;__;7

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Yeah, America's like your friend who's a hot mess when you take her out but on Monday morning she knuckles down and actually has her poo poo together.

Yes but in this analogy we've now picked up a meth habit.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

Trashman posted:

I mean sure a small number of Americans have their poo poo together sure, but America as a country? Fuckin LMAO

Wouldn't it stand to reason that the portions with their "poo poo together" avoid the spotlight and let all the rubes have the attention?

Or even better; the people that actually Make America Great only ever identify as Americans when it suits them?

Edit: ah gently caress oops I mean, "lol"

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Shanghaied posted:

She's a lawyer who, once upon a time, got trump to personally make a deposition to her. Despite having been sued literally thousands of times (lol), Donnie has apparently only deposed a handful of times, hence why all the networks are booking her, what with trump's personal Mueller time approaching and all.

She seems.........unwell

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/957359708842745860?s=17

https://twitter.com/toddstarnes/status/956943270374002688?s=17

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/andrewrest/status/957359954268127232

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Very yes. On every level.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

quote:

Trump, appearing frustrated and at times angry, has complained to confidants and aides in recent weeks that he does not understand why he cannot simply give orders to "my guys" at what he sometimes calls the "Trump Justice Department,"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Now back to Trump Justice: starring former disgraced sherrif David Clarke and current mall cop Steven Seagal

Special guest appearence by known crimes against humanity perpetrator Joe Arpaio!

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Jan 28, 2018

Slowpoke
Jul 7, 2007

Also, someone drew a sweet Slowpoke that I wanted to buy for an av but lost the image. I think the thread was people drawing Pokemon? I guess? I don't know. If someone could help find it I would love to buy it. Thanks.

Catastrophe posted:

That dude from Labyrinth is real?

I knew what this was going to be before I clicked on it. I still clicked and laughed. Thank you!

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/957389820397084672

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/956937345160409090

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think people should hunt down piers morgan and pelt him with rotten fruit. everywhere he goes, rotten fruit. no sleep unless he can sleep while rotten fruit is chucked at his big dumb face.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
what a waste of perfectly rotten fruit

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
:siren: hot take alert :siren:

:siren: end alert :siren:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't see why we need steven miller. parents did perfectly well scaring their children with stories of fictional goblins without the use of a real one.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

drat Piers Morgan is thirsty as gently caress

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

lol that Netflix doc is great for showing the fall of a family name. From power to con-man, Trump has only stood by one thing: tell people I'm a billionaire. If not, I'll sue you, and quickly prove that I am in fact NOT a billionaire.

In the late 2010's Trump is PRESIDENT OF THE USFUCKINGA

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

COMRADES posted:

lol at people who got a $500 bonus and see a red hot stock market and go "welp I guess things are fine" just lol lol lol

So you offer 2 points of evidence the other side has and none of your own and you're loling at them because reasons.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The piece with the people who worked on The Apprentice talking about how nobody took Trump seriously and it was all a gag about a pathetic anarchism from the 80's somehow becoming president and even using established shots from the show and referencing young voters who voted for him based on the show was a loving work of art.

America

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/957444606110691328?s=17

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Did anyone else notice when Trump's hair was white?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Professor Shark posted:

Did anyone else notice when Trump's hair was white?

Don't you need hair for that to be a thing?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Kiryen posted:

So you offer 2 points of evidence the other side has and none of your own and you're loling at them because reasons.

Are u hosed in the head m8 lol

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Notorious RBG strikes again

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

TotalLossBrain posted:

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/957331706314444800

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Best response:

Roger Bellin posted:

"This February 14th, we have 88 suggestions for celebrating your love"

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

TotalLossBrain posted:

"But a bargain that actually reflects the shape of public opinion, not just the elite consensus, can only happen with someone like Stephen Miller at the table."

So, they're saying if we want a policy that represents the viewpoints of bigots we need a bigot involved. Check. Think we have that covered even without Stephen Miller.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Oh snap, just saw the State of the Union address is this Tuesday. We should take bets on how many times he mentions Hillary Clinton and his electoral "landslide" victory.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Did that wolfenstein game with the nazi punching promos ever come out? Was it good?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
lmfao is assange still in that embassy.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Methanar posted:

lmfao is assange still in that embassy.

he is reportedly suffering from depression AND gingivitis lmfao

CODChimera