Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Sanford posted:

New comic, or new book? I assume just a comic as it's not long since One More Year came out.

This one I think. At 12 pages I guess one calls it a comic, not a book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

twoday posted:

Does anyone have the one where Werewolf Jones gets stopped by airport security on the way to the hat convention?

I don't have the entire strip but ...

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Apparently there was a strip I hadn't seen before from the storyline when Megg, Mogg and Owl go to Amsterdam where Werewolf Jones gets stopped by TSA agents and insists they give him a rectal exam. It goes .... badly.

This article reprints one of those pages. :nws:

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Sanford posted:

New comic, or new book? I assume just a comic as it's not long since One More Year came out.

Loucks posted:

This one I think. At 12 pages I guess one calls it a comic, not a book.

Yeah thats the one. 12 pages, including the covers I guess (last page of the comic is the back cover but the front cover isnt) and each page size is about a quarter of a sheet of paper. Its only 6 bucks though.

WWJ is present, but not his usual over the top self. Otherwise boring/slightly depressing slice of life story and not so much the 'normal' absurd stuff I liked about the other comics.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

twoday posted:

Does anyone have the one where Werewolf Jones gets stopped by airport security on the way to the hat convention?

Do you need quality? I can take some pics out the book on my phone and stick them on Imgur for you.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Sanford posted:

Do you need quality? I can take some pics out the book on my phone and stick them on Imgur for you.

They’re not a big fan of that here, unless they’re otherwise legit free online I think.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Yeah don't scan/photograph entire books

A couple pages is fine I think

huhwhat
Apr 22, 2010

by sebmojo
Someone expanded on the Phoenix Wright localization joke to include a bunch of different game companies.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I only know Square Enix for Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, do they add a lot of curses?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Speaking of localization jokes, from half of the Buttlord GT team it's Stinky Kick (ca. 2002):

sadly of the 14 pages I'm missing pgs. 3+4+9 or I would post the rest. They were still on Andy Helms' website atomictoy.org a decade ago fwiw.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

huhwhat posted:

Someone expanded on the Phoenix Wright localization joke to include a bunch of different game companies.

This is painfully unfunny. Shame on you.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

As a translator, I appreciated them.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

huhwhat posted:

What is this? A meme for ants?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

found a stinkykick sequel

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Remember this?

rest: https://imgur.com/gallery/IGa4G

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

radical boy owns

i was gonna yell at you for linking to a giant imgur album but i guess the original website is dead so thank you instead!

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I've never seen that before and it owns.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's meep moop and penny arcade.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

a short excerpt by Woodring

Such is life.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Why is that sea slug so violent?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

We Know Catheters posted:

Why is that sea slug so violent?

I think they're meant to be some kind of fate or soul or feeling?? They often show up in Woodring comics, but always as these weird semi-untouchable entities.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rad

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Anthony Clark and K.C. Green are currently collaborating on a comic called BACK. It's about a mysterious gunslinger who has a mission to end the world, and her little druid sidekick who tries to talk her out of it. It's very good! One thing I like is how much thought goes into the character designs. The people in this world come in all shapes, and recently a character called Crannie was introduced who has four arms.

In most stories, when characters have four arms, they use them as two pairs. The top left and top right arms work together, and the bottom left and bottom right arms work together. That's it. That doesn't make sense! Crannie uses all of her arms in tandem.

Anyway, BACK is a funny comic with plenty of jokes, but more than that it is a really good story. You should check it out.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Ariong posted:

Anthony Clark and K.C. Green are currently collaborating on a comic called BACK. It's about a mysterious gunslinger who has a mission to end the world, and her little druid sidekick who tries to talk her out of it. It's very good! One thing I like is how much thought goes into the character designs. The people in this world come in all shapes, and recently a character called Crannie was introduced who has four arms.

In most stories, when characters have four arms, they use them as two pairs. The top left and top right arms work together, and the bottom left and bottom right arms work together. That's it. That doesn't make sense! Crannie uses all of her arms in tandem.

Anyway, BACK is a funny comic with plenty of jokes, but more than that it is a really good story. You should check it out.
Cool, but does she end up stepping on that guy?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Dreddout posted:

Cool, but does she end up stepping on that guy?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crush_fetish

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

This didn't answer my question! :colbert:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Sanford posted:

Nah I have the book too, I was just wondering if there was a scanned internet version to post and discuss here. That’s my favorite story arc.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
A good cat comic! :monocle:

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I don't know what's better, the cat in the jail or his lil tie in the courtroom.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Labes for days posted:

I don't know what's better, the cat in the jail or his lil tie in the courtroom.

The teardrop tattoos when the cat is in jail.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

See why would you need more than that? Perfect.

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer

Slimy Hog posted:

:aaaaa:

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Slimy Hog posted:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Jeeze I'd say that place seems pretty overcrowded even after the killings. Hard to blame kitty really

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
That cat consistently changes in size! Boo!

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Ariong posted:

Is it finished?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/CESi7pl.gifv

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Nitrox posted:

Is it finished?

No, it’s ongoing. It’s very consisent though. 2 pages every wednesday.

This isn’t what I wanted!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Ariong posted:

Wow it sure has been a while since KC Green did anything funny. Time flies eh