Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Flavio in a speedo loving owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

If you're ever feeling down on yourself just remember, Big Flav banged the poo poo out of Heidi Klum when she was in her prime.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dont doxx me

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
Stroll driver of the day

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Rhopunzel posted:

Stroll driver of the day

:yeah:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
daytona is in 4 hours from now? were i can watch from Chile? thank you for your awnsers

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

daytona is in 4 hours from now? were i can watch from Chile? thank you for your awnsers

Imsa.tv

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wicka posted:

Imsa.tv

thank you my friend, now im watching Ferrari racing while hungover and broke hearted. Maybe i can drink the 24 hours? who knows!

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

DoctorGonzo posted:

thank you my friend, now im watching Ferrari racing while hungover and broke hearted. Maybe i can drink the 24 hours? who knows!

Go get a completo and some weed if it's legal or whatever. Don't just drink my guy

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

DoctorGonzo posted:

As a heavy drinker I would advise against this.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Stroll out qualified Alonso? What the gently caress is this poo poo? He is driving a loving Honda again?

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Norns posted:

Flavio in a speedo loving owns

It looks like a diaper.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I am loving erect.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

Stroll out qualified Alonso? What the gently caress is this poo poo? He is driving a loving Honda again?

what the gently caress is this new avatar, delete this crap

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Ok this is funny. https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vasseur-made-honda-move-within-hour-of-starting-at-sauber-998451

Vasseur canceled the sauber Honda deal within an hour of walking through the door on his first day at sauber.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Currently running ahead of Fernando Alonso

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

delete this crap

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I saw. You can officially put me on suicide watch. If this clown wins a 24 before Alonso then I don't want to live in this world anymore.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

CratSock posted:

I saw. You can officially put me on suicide watch. If this clown wins a 24 before Alonso then I don't want to live in this world anymore.

He's not going to win but likely finish ahead of Alonso :smith:

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

iospace posted:

He's not going to win but likely finish ahead of Alonso :smith:

What I'm hearing is that Stroll and Alonso have raced head-to-head in multiple series' now and Stroll has consistently finished ahead of Alonso.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
I think the evidence at this point is irrefutably that Alonso is a car breaker. On the other hand, Lando Calrissian Norris has impressed, particularly his performance during a period of changeable conditions at night. It's fate that Alonso's second McLaren career is going to end the same as the first; pushed out by an upstart Brit who has the temerity to just not roll over and be a bit poo poo.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

NtotheTC posted:

What I'm hearing is that Stroll and Alonso have raced head-to-head in multiple series' now and Stroll has consistently finished ahead of Alonso.
Now we know who's getting that Mercedes seat when Hamilton retires

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
He has his own logo, just like Michael Jordan.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5322083/Lewis-Hamilton-treats-young-nephew-princess-dress.html

No comment

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

just over 15 minutes to the start of day two of testing bitches. Strap in for some Ducati action :getin:

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

He's looking very...90s?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

How the gently caress did noted chav and terrible rider Scott Redding get a factory Aprilia ride. Christ Aprilia is garbage.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Big Dovs topping the timing sheet for Ducati Corse. I'm running out of tissue paper lads.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

1500quidporsche posted:

Big Dovs topping the timing sheet for Ducati Corse. I'm running out of tissue paper lads.

You do realize that if the bike is genuinely quick, the team will back Lorenzo, right?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Carth Dookie posted:

You do realize that if the bike is genuinely quick, the team will back Lorenzo, right?

The last two races they were asking Lorenzo to move over for the faster driver who could actually fight for the championship lol.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Also shitrenzo is still testing with his bitch babby training wings lmbo.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Lorenzo riding a Ducati:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Dovi make another charge, I'm just sceptical he has it in him to maintain top form over the course of the season after how exhausting the last one must have been. He stuck it to Marquez spectacularly in several races in ways that no one else has ever done before, but then would have races where inexplicably he'd be struggling for a top 5. He can't afford that against freaks like Marquez.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Get this MotoGP crap out of the official Scuderia Ferrari thread

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

Get this MotoGP crap out of the official Scuderia Ferrari thread

Can't wait until, just like after 2008 and 2010, Ferrari bottles it and gives their drivers a dog of a car and they wrestle that shitbox to like 5th and 10th in the WDC ranks respectively.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The G and P in MotoGP stand for Gay and Piss respectively.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

I have a comment. Better yet, I have a question. What kind of person sees pictures of a man, one who obviously has no idea how to function as a human being in any society, and thinks to themselves, "this is a person I want to support and defend no matter what"? Who are these Poois fans? It's loving mind blowing.

BubbaGrace fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Jan 29, 2018

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Is it the orange pants or braided hair that make him unable to function in society

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Although as an apology to his nephew that absolutely rules, his hair is painful to look at.

• Locked thread