Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

'Fixed price' means I don't want to barter. Otherwise it would be 'Negotiable price'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
That's the theory but in practice I don't think anyone gives a poo poo

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

fixed price just makes your price listing look ugly on poe.trade without deterring bad actors

probably does deter bartering a bit on expensive stuff though

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004

hawowanlawow posted:

you are the worst

please show the court where the trading system touched you

then please stop posting, you contribute nothing and just parrot the same tired argument that's been had for years

we're not getting an AH and this debate is loving worthless to have, for the 50th time

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
Personally I love it when people rage at me for not getting ripped off. There's all kinds of poo poo you can do to play with them, like invite them to your party and then kick them when they get to your hideout, send unintelligible replies that look like you're an easy mark, etc.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
chat's moving so fast nobody will notice i'm a supporter of the current trading environment

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

KappaPride

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We need someone with a max supporter pack to buy a goon divination card.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Just pay ggg to redo the artwork on the Hubris card to fit the guild theme.

George
Nov 27, 2004

It should give you an already-bricked Headhunter.

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die
Hey guys I have a 98 iiq biscos and someone offered 50c for it

Also found a fiend card so I'm rich biyatch!

Ougher
Jan 16, 2005

Andy Dufresne posted:

Hey guys I have a 98 iiq biscos and someone offered 50c for it

Also found a fiend card so I'm rich biyatch!

I don't know if you are trolling but bisco's is worth a lot more than 50c.
http://poe.trade/search/anomdusesiwoak

they start at like 12ex

e: I figured as much.

Ougher fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Jan 28, 2018

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die
Yeah, I know. I was adding to the lowballing discussion.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

Andy Dufresne posted:

Yeah, I know. I was adding to the lowballing discussion.

I on the otherhand sold a 20/150/99 bisco for 50 ex, thanks Cutedog!

Acht
Aug 13, 2012

WORLD'S BEST
E-DAD

Elentor posted:

We need someone with a max supporter pack to buy a goon divination card.

A set of cards that give you 100 chaos orbs, but when you turn it in, you only get 5.

George
Nov 27, 2004

Acht posted:

A set of cards that give you 100 chaos orbs, but when you turn it in, you only get 5.

Better yet, you get a card called "1/100 Chaos Orb".

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

The only proper goon card would vaal all your equipment

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Div card that makes only bricked t1 uniques so trade scamming can get some new options

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Lux Aeterna posted:

Div card that makes only bricked t1 uniques so trade scamming can get some new options

How do you scam with bricked uniques? Also, scamming is bannable so that seems rather unwise.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

nightwisher posted:

please show the court where the trading system touched you

then please stop posting, you contribute nothing and just parrot the same tired argument that's been had for years

we're not getting an AH and this debate is loving worthless to have, for the 50th time

the hell are you talking about? I was mocking therat personally for posting gamer.txt poo poo. I think you're a little sensitive about this videogame trading system

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

hawowanlawow posted:

the hell are you talking about? I was mocking therat personally for posting gamer.txt poo poo. I think you're a little sensitive about this videogame trading system

has gamers.txt turned into the thread for posting stuff that's correct and smart now?

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Hey guys this isn't the cringy slapfight thread just saying

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

TheRat posted:

How do you scam with bricked uniques? Also, scamming is bannable so that seems rather unwise.

lmao

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

please knock Mom! posted:

Are you sure about that? It seems like the cringy slapfight thread to me.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

McFrugal posted:

you are wrong

George
Nov 27, 2004

McFrugal posted:

This thread is like a sewer; what you get out of it depends on what you put into it

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I think by volume it is.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

George posted:

This thread is like a sewer; what you get out of it depends on what you put into it

I think some of the posters went Chaos Inoculation

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Kild posted:

I think by volume it is.

well by volume you're just a bag of water and meat but if you take a few steps back and look at the entire thing at once you can see you're a beautiful clown

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Zero VGS posted:

I think some of the posters went Chaos Inoculation

i know my currency tab this league did !!

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

well by volume you're just a bag of water and meat but if you take a few steps back and look at the entire thing at once you can see you're a beautiful clown

:blush:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Since it seems to be a common question in guild chat: upcoming development schedule

tl;dr: Abyss ends on the 26th, 3.2.0 and its league to be announced the week prior and aims to launch on March 2, no intermediate race league this time.

The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

Lux Aeterna posted:

Ok, but there should legit be a divination card for a 6L corrupted rare version of a random unique body armor.

Or just limit it to Kaom's Heart and call it "Irony".

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

The Wu-Tang Secret posted:

Ok, but there should legit be a divination card for a 6L corrupted rare version of a random unique body armor.

Or just limit it to Kaom's Heart and call it "Irony".

There's already one for Kaom's Heart. Div cards can't return bricks so it the preferred way to get the +1 max kaom's of your dreams.

Kurash
May 12, 2008

Hi, I'm a broke-brained moron and was pretty drunk in guildchat on Friday (charname is fuckabreachBEYONDBOIZ). While I'm already obnoxious without the booze, from what I remember I was really abrasive and generally just an uncool dude. Then I, uh, rather forcefully pulled the plug on my behaviour and quit the guild. While probably for the best before I did something really really regrettable, I wanted to say I'm sorry for being a jerk.

I'd really like it if I'd be able to get another invite into the guild. I consider myself fully and wholly burnt by the whole sad affair and I promise I'll behave. And probably not try to play drunk.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
a card that puts out corrupted rares with unique skins and rare items would be pretty funny (esp if it has the chance of rolling 6L)

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

this is what i get for playing monhun instead of poe on friday

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
As an alcoholic, I have made that speech many time to many friends, family, and acquaintances. It sucks, but it's the right thing to do. Good on you. You've got my support to come back.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081443

New league info in 3 weeks or so. Abyss ends 2/26.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

So this just dropped and I hate to ask for pricing info but:

I tossed it up for 50ex at the recommendation of those playing currently but have no idea on pricing.