Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own
This poll is closed.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 47 24.48%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 27 14.06%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 70 36.46%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 48 25.00%
Total: 192 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Wark Say posted:

I recently started to replay SMT IV Apocalypse, but just yesterday recalled the two actual endings and I dropped it like a sack of potatoes, so if Deus Ex can give me more than just "Like Persona 4, but with a shittier cast" or "Backstabbing, cold-blooded badass motherfucker" as ending alternatives, then I'm in.

It was persona 4 but with a better cast. :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

What is this I must read it.

Ratakia no Majo

It's an odd one

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i want to play a clunky 90s pc game but can't find it online for purchase or to steal :(

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Ah who's that in your nice new av, dogsicle?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Knorth posted:

Ah who's that in your nice new av, dogsicle?

she's the main character in Kokkoku

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

is teh koi adaption good

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Sharkopath posted:

is teh koi adaption good

Yes, very imo

dogsicle posted:

she's the main character in Kokkoku

Ah, enjoying the show then?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

is teh koi adaption good

is your face good

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Knorth posted:

Yes, very imo

yah!!!!

goood

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

everytime a comic i liked got adapted it got bad so the turnabout is sweet

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Knorth posted:

Ah, enjoying the show then?

yes, it's very stylish and feels like it'll have a unique sci-fi story. the cast is pretty interesting too since its a dysfunctional family of adults, the grandpa, and one preschool kid.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Strange Quark posted:

It was persona 4 but with a better cast. :grin:
You can talk poo poo about Narukami/Tunoku, Yosuke, Chie, Yukiko, Naoto and the Bear, but don't you dare talk poo poo about Kanji, you smug-avatar-having you! :mad:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

dogsicle posted:

yes, it's very stylish and feels like it'll have a unique sci-fi story. the cast is pretty interesting too since its a dysfunctional family of adults, the grandpa, and one preschool kid.

Neat, I might check it out tomorrow

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Good ED Av.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

dogsicle posted:

its a rad as hell story and gets super wierd

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

also it getting adapted is super wierd but im happy

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
hi sharky

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

hallO!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

snail tuesday!!!
tuesday for snail!!!!!!!!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Sharkopath posted:

snail tuesday!!!
tuesday for snail!!!!!!!!
I'm excited... but also I'm excited to hunt monsters...

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

speaking of, did anyone itt make a monhun squad?? remember, yuritopia is already taken

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Knorth posted:

Lol santa....

:ohdear:
Nicholas Was...

older than sin, and his beard could grow no whiter. He wanted to die.

The dwarfish natives of the Arctic caverns did not speak his language, but conversed in their own, twittering tongue, conducted incomprehensible rituals, when they were not actually working in the factories.

Once every year they forced him, sobbing and protesting, into Endless Night. During the journey he would stand near every child in the world, leave one of the dwarves' invisible gifts by its bedside. The children slept, frozen into time.

He envied Prometheus and Loki, Sisyphus and Judas. His punishment was harsher.

Ho.

Ho.

Ho.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

dogsicle posted:

i want to play a clunky 90s pc game but can't find it online for purchase or to steal :(

Wat's th game

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

GorfZaplen posted:

Wat's th game

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

this game?

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

dogsicle posted:

the op also rules a lot

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhBA6ynorvc

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

recur of origin is a remake, 2nd birth is a sequel to origin, they're both crpgs. the original RELICS is just a pc98 game, you can even buy it on a japanese platform for emulating old pc98 titles

it's easier to get the original game than it is to get its sequels lol

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
whens colonel gonna lp the relic games

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

DisDisDis posted:

whens colonel gonna lp the relic games

buddy i can't even play the good ones

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I need to find the materials to get my cat the ladybug armor, perhaps more than I have needed anything else in this game so far.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/coolkyou2/status/957712295483723777

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/aestheticsweeb/status/957861352923652096

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/aestheticsweeb/status/957929988166209543

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
yes, I love Mrs. Lovett's meat pies

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Unfortunately this is not true. One of my best friends from early college was a hell of a cook. He turned out to be a sociopathic murderer!

We're, uh, not friends anymore.

I cannot believe I am still in this much pain. It feels actually impossible, like some kind of surreal nightmare.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Eela6 posted:

Unfortunately this is not true. One of my best friends from early college was a hell of a cook. He turned out to be a sociopathic murderer!

do NOT doxx me

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I watched Professor Marston and the Wonder Women and The Handmaiden again over the weekend with the family, still really fantastic movies. People should watch them, Handmaiden is such a fun ride and Marston is a fascinating story that I had absolutely no idea about before watching. Turns out the origin of the wonder woman comics is way more interesting and compelling than anything I've seen in the superhero story genre lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

Wat's th game

gadget

• Locked thread