Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

You can see it's fake, if you pay attention to the slices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That's capitalism!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Paladinus posted:

Anime is blood.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
It looks like a failed sockpuppet, but he was trying to quote @TheOfficialABCD who said everything after their name in that tweet--he just doesn't understand how twitter works.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

FactsAreUseless posted:

The obsessive anti-anime people are somehow worse than the anime people. They became what they hate: shrieking, manic, high-pitched nonsense.

:golfclap:

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Elysiume posted:

It looks like a failed sockpuppet, but he was trying to quote @TheOfficialABCD who said everything after their name in that tweet--he just doesn't understand how twitter works.

No, he meant to tweet that from another account and failed to sign in to it before doing so. He's trying to self promote and being a jackass about it.

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊

DiggityDoink posted:

No, he meant to tweet that from another account and failed to sign in to it before doing so. He's trying to self promote and being a jackass about it.

This makes no sense. Why would someone else quote this and say "Thanks"? It's clearly a quote failure

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

It literally starts off by thanking another user. Are people really this desperate to dunk on this guy?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

All you can say is he has no idea how to reply to a tweet.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

To help get the thread back on track I asked Google what was the funniest picture ever. This what what it showed me:

This is using "worst" as a synonym for gay

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ziv Zulander posted:

This is using "worst" as a synonym for gay

I, too, am the worst.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
“worst” is the Dutch word for sausage

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

twoday posted:

I'm a man who likes me some wurst :heysexy:

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

twoday posted:

Cock's fresh but looks worst

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Ziv Zulander posted:

ugh another circumcision derail

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

nerdz posted:

ugh another circumcision derail

What does he think this is, a Silent Hill thread?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'd imagine we've all seen pictures of knock off restaurants. Wcdonald's or Starcoffee, Pizza Hat, stuff like that. It's pretty common in China or other companies where both official franchises and trademark lawyers are scarce. But this is the first one I've seen that's an open threat against the original.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Guy Goodbody posted:

I'd imagine we've all seen pictures of knock off restaurants. Wcdonald's or Starcoffee, Pizza Hat, stuff like that. It's pretty common in China or other companies where both official franchises and trademark lawyers are scarce. But this is the first one I've seen that's an open threat against the original.

I hear they’re gonna throw down in March.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

This is my vote for the winner.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Sadly it's a fake product from ThinkGeek 's annual April Fools catalogue

I voted for Kodos...

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

VanSandman posted:

I hear they’re gonna throw down in March.

I'd believe that.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Et tu Crouté!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pookah posted:

Et tu Crouté!
This should be a question mark. It's shock, not accusation. "And you, Brutus?" Brutus was one of Caesar's closest companions, which is why a traditional Caesar salad is consumed by two people having an affair.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I thought the salad was named after the chef who invented it and not the General.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Solice Kirsk posted:

I thought the salad was named after the chef who invented it and not the General.

The salad is named after the type of dressing you put on it, ie caesar.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Solice Kirsk posted:

It was named after Cesar Romano for his portrayal of Joker in the 60s TV show Batman. The salad features the colours prominent in Romano's makeup as Joker: green, red, and white.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

It is a common misunderstanding that Caesar said "The dice have been cast" when he crossed the Rubicon. He actually said "The salad has been tossed" because he had just invented the Caesar Salad.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
The salad slides right off Caesars smooth skin

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Paladinus posted:

It was named after Cesar Romano for his portrayal of Joker in the 60s TV show Batman. The salad features the colours prominent in Romano's makeup as Joker: green, red, and white.

romero you blasphemer.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Paladinus posted:

This is good poo poo

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress you if there is anything red in your Caesar salad

Red represents the blood of Caesar and is a betrayal of the Romaine Empire

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

sneakyfrog posted:

romero you blasphemer.
I usually use Parmesan.

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

To help get the thread back on track I asked Google what was the funniest picture ever. This what what it showed me:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Ziv Zulander posted:

:yikes:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

FactsAreUseless posted:

The obsessive anti-anime people are somehow worse than the anime people. They became what they hate: shrieking, manic, high-pitched nonsense.

its "animé"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Is that Pence?