Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chokes McGee posted:

They've got a lot of stuff to fix about Starfire before I'd want to see her on non-animated tv

on the other hand... Dick's stealth suit?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcLk0N-lv2R/?taken-by=brentonthwaites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I know Superman can't just show up all the time but it would be nice to have something saying what he is up to while Supergirl and co are trying to deal with something called a "worldkiller"

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Xelkelvos posted:

The biggest issue is her old penchant for revealing costumes. Even in recent comics that's been toned down a bit. Nowadays, she's basically team mom/big sister to the Teen Titans

Yea this is what I was thinking of, not the half naked one. Other options could be Batgirl, Huntress, Zatanna.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

muscles like this! posted:

I know Superman can't just show up all the time but it would be nice to have something saying what he is up to while Supergirl and co are trying to deal with something called a "worldkiller"

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

twistedmentat posted:

Yea this is what I was thinking of, not the half naked one. Other options could be Batgirl, Huntress, Zatanna.

They already dropped the ball with Huntress on 'Arrow' but seeing as this is another Earth, I suppose they could get a mulligan here.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
None of these loving Berlanti shows deserve Batgirl.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Morgan Edge has some solid survival skills.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

No way that confession holds up in court.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

A freaking Luthor battle suit. Hot dang.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

lol the suit just completely fell off.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

I also deeply enjoyed Kara and Lillian as the angel and devil on Lena's shoulders.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

nooneofconsequence posted:

No way that confession holds up in court.

Yeah, I really hope supergenius Lena Luthor's plan wasn't to get a coerced confession under threat of death on tape along with the coercive threat of death.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

howe_sam posted:

Morgan Edge has some solid survival skills.

At first I thought he was going to try and get some leverage and kick out his door window after his first attempt failed, but nope he went straight to escaping through the trunk.

Dracorion
Jul 23, 2013
Lilian's particular brand of being a psycho supportive mom was weirdly endearing to me this episode, particularly in her last chat with Lena.

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

"if you don't confess to murder, these drones will kill you" this will totally hold up in court.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Luckily for Lena, Morgan decides to hire the Cecille Horton of Earth-38 as his attorney.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
That assumes the legal system on that Earth is actually sensible and not the one that exists in Central City.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
At first I was "Ugh Lillian Luther again?" and then I was all "Lex's Warsuit??? AWESOME!"

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Yeah, that Lexosuit looked pretty good.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Bruceski posted:

Yeah, that Lexosuit looked pretty good.

This is why I hope Lillian shows up on Legends if they keep doing the Legion of Doom each year from here out. She's basically the anti-Ray Palmer with her wealth, science smarts, and battlesuit.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.
Dude said he poisoned her with lead and she was like cool, so I'm assuming they're going the whole Lena thinks it was lead poisoning and is gonna find out it was cyanide and realize Kara is super girl route.

Fru Fru
Sep 14, 2007
We're gonna need a bigger boat...and some water.

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

Dude said he poisoned her with lead and she was like cool, so I'm assuming they're going the whole Lena thinks it was lead poisoning and is gonna find out it was cyanide and realize Kara is super girl route.

If you are talking about his confession speech, I think the lead poisoning was referring to his evil plot to poison children and make it look like it was Lena's fault.

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

No, he was referring to when he poisoned a bunch of children with lead.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.
Oh yeah I forgot about that, drat Xmas breaks

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Next week on Supergirl: the gang captures a black woman and throws her in extrajudicial government prison for purely theoretical reasons :stonk:

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

Next week on Supergirl: the gang captures a black woman and throws her in extrajudicial government prison for purely theoretical reasons :stonk:

Somehow, Supergirl "just knew" that out of the line up of all the women, the black one was the evil monster...

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Maybe her dream or vision at the beginning of the episode.

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

Chokes McGee posted:

Well actually it is statistically proven that World Killers have a higher rate, per capita, of killing worlds.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
So next week we get Supergirl, then after that it starts alternating with Legends until Legends wraps up?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yes, then Supergirl is back.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Klungar posted:

Yeah, I really hope supergenius Lena Luthor's plan wasn't to get a coerced confession under threat of death on tape along with the coercive threat of death.

Yeah, I gotta say that after a season and a half of getting to know Lena Luthor and seeing her plans I'm not sure all this "super genius, child prodigy" stuff isn't just Lillian and Kara being way too supportive parents. Maybe Luthor genius only really kicks in when you're overtly evil.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

GobiasIndustries posted:

So next week we get Supergirl, then after that it starts alternating with Legends until Legends wraps up?

They aren't alternating, Legends takes Monday 8pm slot for nine weeks.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I gotta say that after a season and a half of getting to know Lena Luthor and seeing her plans I'm not sure all this "super genius, child prodigy" stuff isn't just Lillian and Kara being way too supportive parents. Maybe Luthor genius only really kicks in when you're overtly evil.

Hey, she saw a drone and stack of ID passes and somehow figured out that meant thay'd attack Edge with a drone somewhere that needed passes. That's some high-level deduction there.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bruceski posted:

Hey, she saw a drone and stack of ID passes and somehow figured out that meant thay'd attack Edge with a drone somewhere that needed passes. That's some high-level deduction there.

She's actually Lex. He transplanted his mind into her body.

Holy poo poo this is possible.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rhyno posted:

She's actually Lex. He transplanted his mind into her body.

Holy poo poo this is possible.

Except the Ultra Humanite transferred his brain into Lex first

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chokes McGee posted:

Except the Ultra Humanite transferred his brain into Lex first

Season 4 master plan!

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017
I feel like they could use a throwaway line to explain where Braniac and Saturn Girl keep disappearing to. Say they are seeing the sights or visiting museums or something instead of just not mentioning them at all.

It's really weird that Mon-El just hangs out at the DEO 24/7 but the non recurring cast members that didn't get as many appearances in their contract mysteriously don't exist sometimes.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rhyno posted:

Season 4 master plan!

Earth-26 DeVoe, you've done it again!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

howe_sam posted:

They aren't alternating, Legends takes Monday 8pm slot for nine weeks.

oh, uh...ok then :psyduck: why not just keep Legends where it was at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

GobiasIndustries posted:

oh, uh...ok then :psyduck: why not just keep Legends where it was at?

Black Lightning took that spot.