Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

this is the most painfully stupid larp i've ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/958034083841486850

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

like a nazi boot camp (which they had planned for months)

https://twitter.com/UberPewfan/status/957743736724901888

How convenient that they've already put themselves up against a wall.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i want one of those truck stop rhinestone american flag hats

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Professor Bling posted:

can't expel non-students

The ways and magicks of Huitzilopotchli and the old Gods of Atzlan then. Fight dumbass magic with magic. I doubt that idiot Kali is that strong, I mean, Indiana Jones hosed her cult up and he's an idiot.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

They are gonna be so hosed up and not get any gains after that poo poo. Look at those goobers, they aren't used to that sort of work.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
did anyone say cuckstaceans yet

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

the mcpoyles were always concerned about keeping the bloodline pure

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

shiksa posted:

the mcpoyles were always concerned about keeping the bloodline pure

and drinking milk

holy poo poo the mcpoyles are nazis

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

aware of dog posted:

and drinking milk

holy poo poo the mcpoyles are nazis

"Mac and Dennis Join the Alt-Right"
and it's sequel
"Charlie and Frank: C.H.U.D. Hunters"

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

quote:

William Christopher Gibbs, seen here in a photo posted to a white supremacist forum, faces up to five years in prison for ricin possession.

Lmao

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Al! posted:

I like it

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Al! posted:

I'd rather be an incephalopod

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Keeps reminding me of consider the lobster.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

aware of dog posted:

I'd rather be an incephalopod

Be Dr. John Zoidberg and be both at the same time!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

KiteAuraan posted:

Be Dr. John Zoidberg and be both at the same time!

they’ve already got the stunning incompetence down, they’re almost there!!

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

lobsters don’t experience normal senescence but they do molt and continue to grow forever and eventually they get large enough that the energy required to molt kills them. they thus are the perfect symbol for the alt right, where the leading cause of death is heart attack due to exertion from leaving your gaming chair for the first time in months.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Tardcore posted:

How convenient that they've already put themselves up against a wall.

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Gringostar posted:

bannon is bad but the mercers are worse imo since they have a massive amount of resources to build up another dozen bannons

Question is, would a dozen Bannons be any more effective? From my view, the Mercers and their ilk are close to hitting the ceiling of what they can do, legally, within the system. It's hard to see them getting much more benefit from tossing money at news media and political groups than they're already getting, because they've picked up the easy fruit of all the social refuse that believes it has nothing to lose and everything to gain from going alt-right.

Beyond that, they have to make inroads through the barrier of people who are anti-Nazi, people who are too lazy to be serious Nazis regardless of their racial ideologies, and people who could well be closet Nazis but have more to gain by keeping it to themselves rather than jeopardizing their lives just to say the n-word in public.

It's a matter of diminishing returns, basically, and it's hard to see them getting more effective Bannon figures without crossing the Rubicon and going for full-bore positions like revolution and/or secession. If what the Mercers seek is an overhaul of the existing society and political landscape that exists today, while still retaining its benefits for their interests, then those positions aren't too tenable at this time. But without them, the Mercers don't have much in the way of moves, except to continue the stoking the old fires they have been all this time and hoping the wind shifts away from blowing it out to warm ashes.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i enjoyed this part of that medium article about the guy who went to the TPUSA event

quote:

Two separate Turning Point kids attempted to “infiltrate” the protest. One, a tall lanky boy sporting a red tank-top and a bag branded with FEE, claimed that he had an ‘H’ for Hillary shaved into his chest hair. FEE is a libertarian think tank, and one of the corporate sponsors of TPUSA’s summit. Another was a bleach-blonde girl claiming that her pronouns were “Ze, zir”, and rambled something about misgendering being cruel because it “puts people in a box.” The protestors ignored these “infiltrators” or looked on them with incredulity. They both called their infiltration successful on Snapchat and Instagram.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

business hammocks posted:

They're the farm team for a whole generation of state and local officials, with probably some future appointments like Miller and maybe a few congressmen. Remember that the guy who made TheRedPill was a state rep in Vermont(?), and that the very fist chuds to stew in the 4chan broth are in their early 30s by now. Now that old white people have been primed to stop acting like they care about racism, they're going to love the nice fat young men with receding hairlines.

They've also got Sessions and Steve King firmly in their corner right now, plus probably a lot more people in the House that have been quiet for the moment.

Are they? As said above, there's a huge gulf between traditional republicans and the alt-right, and the latter is now a scattering band of unemployable nerds with negative social skills. TPUSA is the Young Republicans farm team, I'm sure, but the alt-right exists because the establishment does not care about them in the slightest and isn't going to start now.

They are, however, prime cult recruitment demographics.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Here's a screengrab from this video:

It looks like the same trailer that was the old Rural People's Party's "Central People's Commune."
Here's a screenshot from a 2103 video on the New Bihar Mandir Facebook.

It's beyond a doubt the same person/group. Awesome detective work.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Shear Modulus posted:

lobsters are delicious

No, the seasoning we use on them is delicious. Lobster meat is just a socially acceptable way to eat butter and Old Bay.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ague Proof posted:

a genius, to be sure

But a welcome one

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Inescapable Duck posted:

Are they? As said above, there's a huge gulf between traditional republicans and the alt-right, and the latter is now a scattering band of unemployable nerds with negative social skills. TPUSA is the Young Republicans farm team, I'm sure, but the alt-right exists because the establishment does not care about them in the slightest and isn't going to start now.

They are, however, prime cult recruitment demographics.

king is pretty open bigot, he has basically said the 14 words on twitter and thats the least bad poo poo he has said. sessions probably is too, but he "hides" it with the southern gentility bullshit.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Question is, would a dozen Bannons be any more effective? From my view, the Mercers and their ilk are close to hitting the ceiling of what they can do, legally, within the system. It's hard to see them getting much more benefit from tossing money at news media and political groups than they're already getting, because they've picked up the easy fruit of all the social refuse that believes it has nothing to lose and everything to gain from going alt-right.

Beyond that, they have to make inroads through the barrier of people who are anti-Nazi, people who are too lazy to be serious Nazis regardless of their racial ideologies, and people who could well be closet Nazis but have more to gain by keeping it to themselves rather than jeopardizing their lives just to say the n-word in public.

It's a matter of diminishing returns, basically, and it's hard to see them getting more effective Bannon figures without crossing the Rubicon and going for full-bore positions like revolution and/or secession. If what the Mercers seek is an overhaul of the existing society and political landscape that exists today, while still retaining its benefits for their interests, then those positions aren't too tenable at this time. But without them, the Mercers don't have much in the way of moves, except to continue the stoking the old fires they have been all this time and hoping the wind shifts away from blowing it out to warm ashes.

they're literally funding alt-right congressmen and senators, so yeah a dozen bannons in congress would be much worse than what the gop is right now

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Relevant Tangent posted:

No, the seasoning we use on them is delicious. Lobster meat is just a socially acceptable way to eat butter and Old Bay.

I love Old Bay but I don't understand why anyone would add it to lobster when all you need is butter.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

GWBBQ posted:

It's beyond a doubt the same person/group. Awesome detective work.
It's them. Also you're looking at Chaos Magick / LHP occultic stuff. But this is ~IN-SANE~ and possibly unprecedented (remember the 80s Satanic panic?) in that they seem to really believe it [edit: or, rather, rare for LHPers to take it this seriously]. The whole point of Chaos Magick is that you don't have to really believe it for it to work. From what I've heard, if you showed this to practicing everyday occultists, they would be blown away by this group.

Also, I'm inclined to discourage more on this for now -- because us posting this stuff, according to their belief system, is what's actually releasing what they want into the world. This is officially through the looking glass.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 06:04 on Jan 30, 2018

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Spooky poo poo!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
I thought the whole thing with chaos magic wasn't that it doesn't matter if you believe it but rather that you make your mind and self sufficiently flexible that you're able to believe it for as long as is necessary and discard it as soon as you're done with it. Sort of situational ontology as opposed to situational ethics.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
I would hit up Mark Pitcavage / JJ MacNab on this, I bet they would be highly interested in this group. Kinda scary how off the charts their propensity to cause actual violence is.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
^ Thanks for that. Yeah I'm not doing this alone.

Pope Guilty posted:

I thought the whole thing with chaos magic wasn't that it doesn't matter if you believe it but rather that you make your mind and self sufficiently flexible that you're able to believe it for as long as is necessary and discard it as soon as you're done with it. Sort of situational ontology as opposed to situational ethics.
That's a better way of putting it. Also why these wildly different political dictators keep showing up. They're not buying into the ideologies so much as swapping out different symbols based on whatever their needs are at the time.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

did this kid show up in the thread earlier? https://twitter.com/magicalfuntime/status/958228237431201793

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

You might be thinking of the college student who tried the same thing and got expelled, who is now an out white supremacist if I recall correctly.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

^ Thanks for that. Yeah I'm not doing this alone.

That's a better way of putting it. Also why these wildly different political dictators keep showing up. They're not buying into the ideologies so much as swapping out different symbols based on whatever their needs are at the time.

It's exactly the kind of mentality that's perfect for the ever-changing yet quasi-hiveminded chan board culture. People feel more comfortable believing something insane, dangerous or monstrous when it's all just a joke.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the alt right is turning inward post c-ville. their ability to persuade is basically nil because their ideology is heinous and they lack charisma. they can’t project power anymore because their rallies are wet farts that get outnumbered 10 to 1; the masses of idiots who would give them strength in numbers were all scared off. their policy agenda has fallen apart because trump was never /theirguy/ and so they have no legislative champions. the extent of their power is getting rude opinions about foreigners into print, and of course random acts of stochastic terrorism.

it makes sense that they’re spreading their poison on games and messageboards. it’s all they have left. the only thing they can do is basically banner-drop digitally. they have to persuade as many people as possible because if they don’t, maybe they were wrong the whole time, and they blew up their own lives for nothing. it’s the ideology equivalent of a pyramid scheme. they can’t persuade, so all they can do is endlessly sock puppet and repeat their propaganda everywhere, to maybe feel less lonely and less like they’re losing.

I foresee a lot more suicides from people who can’t deprogram.

I almost am seeing a comparison to the Weathermen. T Hey started out as a direct action group that believed that their direct action by itself could galvanize the populace to bring down the system, Charlottesville and similar BS was suppose to be able to awaken the White ethnostate, but it didn't. JUst in the case of the weathermen where there direct action lead to othing so they turned to Propoganda of the Deed, now the Alt right will increasingly head that direction. Except for some publicity whores who will much like the Yippies create some commotion but do nothing. (I suspect in ten to twenty years we'll see Gavin disclaiming whatever he did just like Abi Hoffman.)

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

im starting to get a little worried about my brother. he just posted this on facebook. that's his music name shortened (with the / / he uses) yes, but... cmon. cmon man don't fuckin do this. i was really excited for you to move up here. i was really excited to reconnect with you. don't please don't be a nazi. move to the city before that please.

RatEarth
Aug 7, 2017

I didn't say that.
but it'd be funny if I did

Here's hoping his classmates find this and karma takes hold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ugh hes a loving 4chan nazi isnt he gently caress. im really not ok right now. i already messaged him about it. i'm not going to be any part of helping him if that's what he's into.