Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
Dragon and devil killers are super good, godkiller is good but can kinda screw you (Sopdet) so it's not for all dungeons, machine killer is pretty good but niche (SUMR etc.). The rest are situationally useful, either to tune a team for consistency against specific spawns or speed farm builds.

As a general rule if you don't know what killers to put on a team you probably don't need to put any killers on the team. Just save them until you need them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

How much money would someone have to spend in order to field a team full of Yogs, all of which have a Yog inherit?

I just did a 3 player co-op run with someone running that lineup and I'm still just :psyduck:

isndl
May 2, 2012
It's whale but plausible if you've been putting a pack a month into godfests since Yog came out, it's been a while now. The team of Ideals with bonus Amatsu though, now that's whale.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Chewbot posted:

So this is the first latent dungeon I’ve been around for. Is there anything beside skill delay resist that I should be hording? All the latents look like pretty minor bonuses at best.

Don't bother running the dungeon unless if you need to spend extra stam. The version that's available can't be played in 2p, so it's a stamina waste.

isndl
May 2, 2012
Oh, he's talking about Predra Infestation and not the killer latents oneshots coming up. Yeah the non-SDR ones from there you can basically do whatever with, resists can be nice for cheese builds or optimizing to survive specific preempts but those are less necessary in modern team meta.

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!
Thanks for the feedback, folks! Just grinding away on that MH dungeon since it probably wont be around for a while after this.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
February Quest Dungeons looking pretty good:

quote:

Challenge Lv1-Tricolor... 300,000 Monster Points

Also, does Rikuu have a skill-up mon, or do I have to feed him 15 Flampys to max-skill him?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it's basically a free fully evolved mp dragon... unless you want ragdra anyway because machine athena isn't one of the rewards. I'm prob gonna hold off until the next mp mon is added tho

and I think the only rikku skill up is rikku himself so yea flampys are the way to go

isndl
May 2, 2012
I have a full set of BH materials if someone is looking to make one, plus an extra purplefur in addition. Misc other mats as well, including two Barioth tusks. Looking for Rathalos Hunter/Legiana Hunter skillups.

Not in a rush so I'm willing to wait the 30 days if we aren't already friends/don't have a middleman.

isndl fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Jan 31, 2018

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!
Three pulls on the godfest for my alt account. Three Avalon drakes. How is that even possible?

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Chewbot posted:

Three pulls on the godfest for my alt account. Three Avalon drakes. How is that even possible?

He was both of my pulls today. :smith:

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
So this one shot... These are mostly to evolve the various Gentlemen, right?

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Main: Ronove

Alt: Sanada

I'm okay with this.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Chewbot posted:

send one of them back in time to the ALB meta and you will not be complaining

three skill boosts plus SBR plus bicolor board active :whatup:

isndl
May 2, 2012

DACK FAYDEN posted:

send one of them back in time to the ALB meta and you will not be complaining

three skill boosts plus SBR plus bicolor board active :whatup:

Excuse me that's four SB, thank you very much. :colbert:

I blew all my stones hoping for Fujin or Macha and got neither. Did get about 50% new stuff at least.

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!

isndl posted:

Excuse me that's four SB, thank you very much. :colbert:

I blew all my stones hoping for Fujin or Macha and got neither. Did get about 50% new stuff at least.

That's about all you can ask for at a certain point.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do with 12 skill boosts.

boo_radley posted:

I feel your pain. This is my punishment for rolling that Diablos without spending any cash.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Chewbot posted:

That's about all you can ask for at a certain point.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do with 12 skill boosts.

Get Li up faster to swap your Rushana in?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

boo_radley posted:

wow same

maybe he'll get an equip evo or something one day since his active is still great

yergacheffe
Jan 22, 2007
Whaler on the moon.

Need Diara bros on NA:

I'm a filthy Rii-haver so she won't have anything useful inherited but you can use my Diabolos in slot 1 which could be useful maybe????

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Whittled together five stones on each account because it feels wrong to not at least pity pull on a Godfest.

Main: Unicorn Rider dupe
Alt: Red Cyberbeast dupe

That's the PAD I remember.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

3 troll golds that I instantly sold and don’t even remember what they were :toot:

The damage void void awakening only applies to enemies that void, not ones that absorb, right? How do I deal with today’s killer awakening dungeon, then? Just bring a shittier team?

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Sockser posted:

3 troll golds that I instantly sold and don’t even remember what they were :toot:

The damage void void awakening only applies to enemies that void, not ones that absorb, right? How do I deal with today’s killer awakening dungeon, then? Just bring a shittier team?

Or bring a friend with a damage absorb skill and stall on Vishnu.

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug
I always use skills to deal with damage absorbs these days, I don't even try to deal with it normally anymore. Damage control is but a distant memory.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.
I think I'm going to throw in the towel on this game so I will stop spending money on it. I've got a main and an alt account that I would hate to go unused and think someone else here could get more use out of them. Both solid accounts and synergize well together of course. The main is on android and the other is iOS.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Well poo poo, randomly did godfest roll with my alt and got a Macha. That's cool I guess.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Pulled a rainbow egg!

loving Kaede.

I JUST WANT SOMETHING NEW TO PLAY WITH GODDAMNIT

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Paul Zuvella posted:

Pulled a rainbow egg!

loving Kaede.

I JUST WANT SOMETHING NEW TO PLAY WITH GODDAMNIT

Pulled a rainbow egg myself, it's Green Sonia. Guessing she's garbage in today's meta?

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

IllegallySober posted:

Pulled a rainbow egg myself, it's Green Sonia. Guessing she's garbage in today's meta?

Use her as an inherit to make a great Diablos/Anubis board.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

ChikoDemono posted:

Use her as an inherit to make a great Diablos/Anubis board.

I will have to research inheriting, I know that's something new since I came back. Haven't done that yet. Thanks!

(I don't have Diablos or Anubis either. But someday!)

MMania
May 7, 2008

isndl posted:

I have a full set of BH materials if someone is looking to make one, plus an extra purplefur in addition. Misc other mats as well, including two Barioth tusks. Looking for Rathalos Hunter/Legiana Hunter skillups.

Not in a rush so I'm willing to wait the 30 days if we aren't already friends/don't have a middleman.

I can trade you literally anything for a Glavenus Fang, I have 26 6* mats but I never got that thing to drop. I'm 344,439,299 and I'm more than willing to wait a month (and probably completely forget about this) to get the "correct" female hunter evo.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Figured I might as well roll, Red Valk.

..."two prongs, guard break, 7c" is less of a waifu buff than I expected, honestly, but I could see myself ever wanting to use this.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

-Baldin (new)
-Alfecca (SOLD)
-Yomi (new after 1300 days lol)
-Uranus (new)
-Misteltein (new)

Pretty good for once! Had a lot of stones saved since it turns out EU didn't get the MH collab

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

god drat vishnu in the awoken killer challenge :sigh: it's amazing how often not having fujin screws me

guess I'll have to do it with dathena or something

isndl
May 2, 2012
My first attempt at the awoken challenge with Anublos ended trying to stall on Vishnu for Fujin inherit on friend Diablos and failing. Second attempt I stalled on Elia until she died to skyfall activation and then went on to have Fujin charged the turn I got to Vishnu.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I got lucky with Ameno and had enough light every turn to do it the natural way. One time he bound the entire team but Yuna has like 2k rcv thanks to the Barioth equip from MH so stalling is a breeze.

Love Ameno~ except when it sux

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

I made the mightiest sub:

Now my Anublos team breaks 40k HP.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

threw together one last minute roll per account for the godfest, pulled misteltein on my main and morrigu on my alt. double crystal is nice but idk what to do with either of them

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

also there's apparently a valentine's day rem now. art's cute and ney has double 7c/prongs like always but also a void pierce because gungho wants your money real bad. plus the gem girls got new 6* forms so that's nice

https://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDragons/comments/7upw9m/news_jp_valentine_gacha_%E3%83%84/

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Another Sakuya? (not Sakuya Another) Welp! There go the saved sto... never mind, she's not rare (and sucks).

Dodged a bullet there.

Kinda funny that only the real Jewel Girls are in there, and not the frog and the other one nobody cares about.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Feb 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

hey I care about silk. she's really good for my krishna/dantalion/dantalion/elgenubi/napoleon team!!!

but yea sakuya's seasonal is, yet again, bad. hell she's worse than normal since they replaced her gravity with a quad color board with no hearts. kush is kinda weird since her ls is the exact same but trades healer for god type restriction. that and a color change is a pretty small change for a 7* seasonal

e: o the active's a little different too

Manatee Cannon fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Feb 2, 2018