Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Today on Power Rangers: it's fire safety week!

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Jan 28, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

When the gently caress was Nick Cage a power ranger

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

In today's flabtastic installment of Big Bad Beetleborgs, someone tries to destroy the house.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jan 29, 2018

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Man that show is a lot crazier than I remember.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Man that show is a lot crazier than I remember.

I know! I was flabbergasted.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I appreciate that it's just really a live action cartoon. Honestly cutting them down to five minutes probably does them a great service.

Also the vampire seems familiar.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I know, kid's show, but you have a Frankenstein's Monster, a Vampire, and a reality-warping ghost person.

Nobody is going to miss two construction guys who'd be willing to take cash from two kids.

:rip:

e: vvv I didn't forget him, I just forgot his super mode. Besides, come on, the vampire needs to feed anyway...

MisterBibs fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jan 29, 2018

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Hey, don't forget the mummy who is a Grim Reaper kaijuu under his bandages.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

MisterBibs posted:

I know, kid's show, but you have a Frankenstein's Monster, a Vampire, and a reality-warping ghost person.

Nobody is going to miss two construction guys who'd be willing to take cash from two kids.

Are you kidding? That'd be like an invitation to haunt the place.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

And the last episode introduced a yet unseen living statue in the credits who now if apparently a character. This one introduces a wolf man in the credits, so I guess there will be a wolf man from now on?

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Lizard Wizard posted:

Are you kidding? That'd be like an invitation to haunt the place.

That's how every haunted house horror found-footage movie starts. :colbert:

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

They really should've done actual Beetleborgs comics. Not about/with the kids as them but treating them as actual superheroes. I was so disappointed when I found out the comics were fake. The covers were so cool!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

RBX posted:

They really should've done actual Beetleborgs comics. Not about/with the kids as them but treating them as actual superheroes.

You would curse the world with a Beetleborgs product without Flabber.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
You are denying everyone the pure joy of the verse of the Beetleborgs theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Yfmp10oO8

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Senerio posted:

You are denying everyone the pure joy of the verse of the Beetleborgs theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Yfmp10oO8

Actually, the Beetleborgs opening is denying everyone the pure joy of the verse of the Beetleborgs theme song! :eng101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVeobviWrEo

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Lizard Wizard posted:

Actually, the Beetleborgs opening is denying everyone the pure joy of the verse of the Beetleborgs theme song! :eng101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVeobviWrEo

This clip doesn't have everyone dancing. :(

Saban was always pretty on point with the music.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
Has there been any talk of the Legacy Dino Megazord being reissued again? Tit anus is out now and the dragonzord was out last year, so I was hoping it would be coming out again since I missed out previously.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Blood Light is such a good gag I'm %100 sure they stole it

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
since I got my tax refund already, I finally got around to ordering BBB Metallix S2P2 as that has been the only one I have been missing.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

The monsters were always my favorite bit of Beetleborgs.

e: oh my goodness it's on netflix

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Does Andros have telekinesis because they wanted to keep using the effect after cancelling Metallix?

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Do you have a better use for miles of fishing line?

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Rubiks Pubes posted:

Has there been any talk of the Legacy Dino Megazord being reissued again? Tit anus is out now and the dragonzord was out last year, so I was hoping it would be coming out again since I missed out previously.

Soul of Chogokin Dragonzord is happening, so at this point you're better waiting to see if they make the whole set in that line because the materials are superior.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Craptacular! posted:

Soul of Chogokin Dragonzord is happening, so at this point you're better waiting to see if they make the whole set in that line because the materials are superior.

Sadly the prices aren't too different at this point either!

Supposedly they're making a Dragonzord too

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Right. The Japanese stuff is superior, the only reason to go for ours is the fruity 90s throwback packaging.

Which is the summary of the entire Power Rangers brand for the past eight years. :downsrim:

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Craptacular! posted:

Right. The Japanese stuff is superior, the only reason to go for ours is the fruity 90s throwback packaging.

Which is the summary of the entire Power Rangers brand for the past eight years. :downsrim:

It didn't used to be this way

We have a golden era once

And then no more

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Dino Charge would have fit just fine in the Golden Era

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Today on Power Rangers: Saban does a racism.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Jan 30, 2018

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Today on Power Rangers:

RangerWiki posted:

This episode is the lowest-rated episode of the series on IMDb with a score of 1.1/10 from 197 users.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Goodbye Bookala. You were my best friend.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

If ever there was an episode that needed to be a two-parter, this is it.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I love how the monster goes down to a single last blast from the stock blaster they all have but never use.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

The Power Rangers are aliens? Silly Bulk. That will never happen.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Hundreds hurt as unexpected snow front causes many Angel Grove residents to panic while driving in cold weather for first time.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
If southern California reacts to snow the same way the southeast does, I can see it

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
From experience living in a mountain tourist town in Southern Cali, yes, yes they do.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

As a side note, Brisk Brief Beetleborgs will be going on the Beetlebackburner for a bit so I can plow through the generous heap of multi-part episodes that make up most of the remainder of this season.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It's seriously all multiparters except one or two.

The good news is Rangers Back in Time directly followed by The Wedding is basically when the show gets unironically entertaining, and stays pretty good for the rest of the season.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
We lose our goddamned minds when it starts raining, nobody in Southern Cali can survive actually driving in snow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
To be fair, people from places where it does snow regularly don't know how to drive in it either.