Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Oh yeah, that's the stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

typical whale flaunting their status

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

As if I need to flaunt my 5stars. I just enjoy seeing Big Bond Numbers.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Plutonis posted:

I'm going into hibernation until two years from now and roll my poison wife

e: is that why the JP version now requires 1.5 Gigs of RAM because goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYLsbL2d8vo

Goddamn that NP is cool. I guess I have something to look forward to after not rolling JAlter and Merlin on NA.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Tired Moritz posted:

why does this poison lady have a fortress lazer as her np

Legends say she built it even though it was Nebuchadnezzar 2.

This is reflected in her summoning in Apycorpha; She has to actually have the structure built to turn it into the Hanging Gardens, and it costs like hundreds of millions of dollars or something. If Nebuchadnezzar was summoned instead, he would simply be able to create or summon the Gardens on his own if he had enough energy.

True Blue Triumph
Apr 10, 2009

just single ticketed tamamo

i cannot level up all these servants, FGO, stop torturing me

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I can, I need new Servants

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I only have a small handful of servants left who aren't max level and i'm starting to worry that i'll eventually have to start burning gold EXP cards. Always appreciate your new servants.....

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Freak Futanari posted:

I only have a small handful of servants left who aren't max level and i'm starting to worry that i'll eventually have to start burning gold EXP cards. Always appreciate your new servants.....

There's always...

the Story gacha

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
rolled for TMN and bride nero. Got NP2 Jack. Yeah!

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Pureauthor posted:

There's always...

the Story gacha

Not today Kirei

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Spending 270 quartz and god drat was it worth

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Meanwhile, 409 quartz and nothing. I knew this was going to happen.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Working on the JP Valentines day event and gotta say I did not expect a reference to the 2015 Type Moon April Fools joke.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Two assassin chocolate CEs and I'm done with the entire store aside for the last few Melty CEs which I care nothing about. Good event.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I only have monuments for classes I already have 40+ of, and I guess pieces left. Not going to grab the last few Melty CEs or the silver XP. Can basically just relax going forward and hope for more mat drops from whatever I happen to be running.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I am in dire need of more exp cards

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

same

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Yeah same, my material warehouse is sitting idle until I can get that sweet sweet gold.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
After y'all complained about the 1/2 AP Ember week I'm not sure you deserve any :colbert:

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Nate RFB posted:

After y'all complained about the 1/2 AP Ember week I'm not sure you deserve any :colbert:
So many max-level servants now. What a week that was.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Nate RFB posted:

i don't have 5 million kaleidos :mad:

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Nate RFB posted:

Man I know I didn't complain about 1/2 hands and neither did my Okita, who desperately needed a break after Saber Wars. :v:

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

I spent Apples on that poo poo. It barely made a dent. (okay it got my Nero, Salter and Mordred up like a total 180+ levels but that's nothing compared to what I still have to do)

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
The fact that I now have to raise Leonidas to his last Ascension, having absolutely no exp cards to do that with for his strengthening, is irritating, but it's nothing that can't be solved with a few apples.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

the_steve posted:

Gods, I know I should be grinding for embers, especially since they're half off.
Okita needs so many because she is a good friend who deserves to be level 90, plus I'm going to need a ton for if/when friend Jalter arrives in my Chaldea.

But it's so tedious and boring. :negative:
All I'm saying, that I went all Telltale "<insert name> will remember this. :catstare:" when I read this.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Pureauthor posted:

I spent Apples on that poo poo. It barely made a dent. (okay it got my Nero, Salter and Mordred up like a total 180+ levels but that's nothing compared to what I still have to do)
Same. I only did the Ember dailies during the 1/2 AP period, used a few apples and there are still a lot of servants I haven’t finished leveling.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Nate RFB posted:

All I'm saying, that I went all Telltale "<insert name> will remember this. :catstare:" when I read this.

Wait, why am I being quoted here? I haven't complained about anything recently, other than the temptation to pull on Nero Bride when I'm saving myself for Jalter

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Spooked by Carmilla and gold orbs Pen. Eh..There's always tomorrows tickets I guess.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?

I love these Valentines CEs.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

the_steve posted:

Wait, why am I being quoted here? I haven't complained about anything recently, other than the temptation to pull on Nero Bride when I'm saving myself for Jalter
Yours was just the post I recalled from the 1/2 AP Ember period a couple of weeks ago, in a "...people are probably going to be upset at a lack of gold XP in the not too distant future."

It also doesn't mean you were wrong at the time though. I know I'd prefer a 40AP with 2x card drops at least compared to just a straight up 20AP equivalent.

TheFireMagi posted:

I love these Valentines CEs.
The medjed meme is not one I've known for a long time, but I like it a lot.

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jan 31, 2018

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Is there a list of the new valentines CEs anywhere?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
God dang it, I forgot that Orion doesn't count as Divine because it's technically Orion, not Artemis, that was summoned. Oh well, Scathach still did 150k on her, not bad, but compared to the 300k it could have been it's sad.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Gologle posted:

God dang it, I forgot that Orion doesn't count as Divine because it's technically Orion, not Artemis, that was summoned. Oh well, Scathach still did 150k on her, not bad, but compared to the 300k it could have been it's sad.

Similarly, Orion is a [Male]. So the Melty CE lets you tank three hits from "him" for free.

e: I had a thought, and after looking it up, Orion is not one of [Brynhildr's Beloved]. Harsh.

Vengarr fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jan 31, 2018

Dee Ehm
Apr 10, 2014

Nate RFB posted:

I milked that for all it was worth.

It was not worth nearly enough. Lancelot and TamaCat are maxed, and I have a moderate nest egg of Assassin cards for Shiki coming up, but I'm still experience starved.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
During the Berserker rate up I decided to borrow an NP2 Scathach to use on Kintoki after reading about it here and decided to throw every buff humanly possible on her while I was at it.
Didn't think numbers went that high on a single hit but now I know better.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Ascended Semiramis becomes Queen of Twintails. Those things are huge. Also good golly, these animations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fKt_X3UwGI

It's like she has her own Enkidu.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
a Triple Arts with a Buster NP is hilarious.

But then again all of her attacks have at least 5 hits on them which is also hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Schubalts posted:

Ascended Semiramis becomes Queen of Twintails. Those things are huge. Also good golly, these animations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fKt_X3UwGI

It's like she has her own Enkidu.

Can't wait to roll for her in 2-3 years.

That NP is really something though. Who else outside EMIYA and Gilgamesh have super fancy NPs like that?