Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

TOOT BOOT posted:

The problem around here is second hand sellers are savvy to the eBay market and just mark it up directly to eBay prices before it even goes on the floor. As far as I can tell some places decent stuff never even hits the floor, they ship it elsewhere to be listed on Amazon/Ebay.

this doesn't happen at the stores we go to or at the very least not with the clothing. my GF has been picking out vintage clothing for so long she's gotten extremely good at telling old stuff apart from others and usually comes back with at least a 60% profit on whatever she buys at the thrift, sometimes way more. Since I prefer looking at stuff it's more likely that it's going to get picked over by pros coming in as soon as the store opens up. Some thrift stores do put stuff behind glass and that's typically what's marked up but if you look carefully you can find stuff where it never occurred to them to put it up front. I mean that Vizio I bought had some prominent scratches but it's hard to beat two bucks.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funmanguy

What time is it?
I cook every meal i eat, well i may go out to eat once every few weeks, but almost everything is home cooked. like for lunch i live close so i will run home and cook a hamburger patty with salt+pepper and a couple of slices of avocado, takes about 3 minutes of 'work' and totals to 10 minutes before i can slam it into my face. crock pots are truly the greatest invention, i make a pork roast every week or two and just chance the spices or how long it cooks at what heat and its a wholly different dish. its mostly bbq pulled pork or carnitas tbh, i love those.

i have no life/friends outside of work, but at least i have steamed broccoli and veggie+scrambled egg hash whenever :unsmith:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

How do you make carnitas?

wearing a lampshade

I love my hosed up tiny wolf

FluffieDuckie

omg the tiny hosed up wolf isn't in the goldmine?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I have no idea what is going on, but I'm greatly intruiged

wearing a lampshade

A reckonin's a'comin...

funmanguy

What time is it?
take a pork shoulder, or just a regular pork roast, throw it in a crock pot with whatever dry spices you want, maybe chop an onion and some garlic in with it, a little liquid helps, something acidy like lemon/lime juice, but in a pinch a little vinegar and some stock or broth of any variety you may have.

then cook it either on low for 8 hours+ or high for 4+, when you can shred it with a fork without much resistance its done. pull it out shred it with a couple forks, then whatever, spice it more, or throw it back into the fat that cooked off, and eat. you can get fancier/follow recipes if you want, but i prefer just winging it and figuring out what does and doesn't work by having the shame of eating dry shredded pork for a week.

funmanguy

What time is it?
wait what, someone post the wolf plz

wearing a lampshade

wearing a lampshade

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3659677

Papa Was A Video Toaster

That's more than one hosed up tiny wolf. Also not sure if Norse or Space Wolves.

wearing a lampshade

Another: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3662184

cda

by Hand Knit

FluffieDuckie posted:

omg the tiny hosed up wolf isn't in the goldmine?

YEAH LOOKS LIEK A LOT OF CLASSIC THREAD S ARENT IN THE GOLDMINE

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Lmbo if you haven't wasted your money on archives for this dumb dead site

Koishi Komeiji

I have figured out how to fix the economy and bring back jobs: a long nearly endless chain of thrift stores, each one with slightly higher marked up prices then the previous one, each one getting all it's merch from the next cheapest store. The final thrift store is called "Le Thrift" and you have to make an appointment to even get in and they sell used wool coats for $50,000.

BoldFrankensteinMir

The tiny wolf thread is even funnier with broken images.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

you know how stuff gets super overpriced on amazon from bots one upping eachother repeatedly over a long period of time? I always wonder if occasionally someone very wealthy just buys one of those not caring that it's way overpriced for what they're buying.

"I know it's overpriced, but I really wanted that kitty calendar."

https://www.amazon.com/Kittens-Wall-Calendar-AMCAL/dp/168209135X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517429674&sr=8-1&keywords=calendar

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jaded Burnout

Not even free shipping, smdh

I Dunno

I forgot about hosed up tiny wolf. I feel ashamed.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

love my hosed up tiny wolf

Jaded Burnout

Can I use the tiny wolf bumper sticker when I inevitably redo my thing?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

My hosed up tiny wolf:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

My hosed up tiny wolf:

this tiny wolf is extremely loving good ok

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hosed up two headed tinywolf pile itt

frank on beans

alnilam

TVsVeryOwn posted:

My hosed up tiny wolf:

hi puppers

hamjobs posted:

hosed up two headed tinywolf pile itt

frank on beans

hi pupperses

ty manifisto

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
all of these dogs are exceptional dogs

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Papa Was A Video Toaster

alnilam

dog vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w2UxDdhZPk

ty manifisto

Papa Was A Video Toaster

My dog a lady so she make sure to cross her legs.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I just remembered my phone is supposed to be able to take high speed video. I need to get home and make some doggo videos.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

check out this cool dog i found on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A2BEoDdOTw

alnilam

byob, is good...

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
el totinos

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Putty posted:

el totinos

hosed up tiny pizza

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

my kid is in the hospital for the same kind of broken brains i have.

i know i'm not a failure for that, but when you're horribly hosed up and dissociative to begin with, sometimes it's like all the "oh thank gently caress she knew to ask" and "she's where she needs to be to feel better" feelings are across the room from you while all the bad and the panic are riding around on your back drowning out anything good that could happen. it's double hard when you know they're struggling with the same.

ayyyyyy lmao another day in paradise.

sb hermit

hamjobs posted:

my kid is in the hospital for the same kind of broken brains i have.

i know i'm not a failure for that, but when you're horribly hosed up and dissociative to begin with, sometimes it's like all the "oh thank gently caress she knew to ask" and "she's where she needs to be to feel better" feelings are across the room from you while all the bad and the panic are riding around on your back drowning out anything good that could happen. it's double hard when you know they're struggling with the same.

ayyyyyy lmao another day in paradise.

:glomp:

Sininu

Hello

FluffieDuckie

Jaded Burnout posted:

Can I use the tiny wolf bumper sticker when I inevitably redo my thing?

Yep! That one was never exclusive.

Howdy!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

hi :wave: