Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

rovert posted:

NXT never asked Steve about it and he didn't tell until tryout day.

Anyway

https://twitter.com/ifyouseekcasey/status/958519585929560065

Shera in WWE feuding with Jinder :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

RZApublican posted:

Shera in WWE feuding with Jinder :allears:

Boy if Vince thinks every black wrestler is/was Shelton this outta be a blast.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Listening to John and Wai, and they brought up something amazing: Borash was going to host the new flagship program of Live Audio Wrestling for Anthem. A little bit of extra karma for them.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

rovert posted:

Anyway

the Shera shakup

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

rovert posted:

Anyway

Was Shera anywhere near that jacked on Impact as he is his av? He looks like he went on the Jinder diet.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Germansimp posted:

Was Shera anywhere near that jacked on Impact as he is his av? He looks like he went on the Jinder diet.

Not that I recall. He was in decent shape on that debut where he made a bunch of random dudes (I remember Aiden O'Shea and... I think Kennedy was in it?) suddenly do the Shera Shake/Shuffle but I don't remember him being ultra ripped or anything.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I might be thinking of someone else but isn't Shera shorter than Dixie Carter?

e: no. oh wow, I got Shera and Spud confused.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

last TNA person who's worthwhile to sign would probably be Rosemary right now

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Isn’t shera like shockingly bad

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DLC Inc posted:

I'm looking over the roster now, which is probably way out of date and its not a terrible lineup.

The OVE dudes, despite having the most boring barbed wire match(probably sandbagged because the money was poo poo) are really dang good.
Dezmond Xavier has been well received at PWG
Eddie Edwards, when he's with an opponent that'll offset his Do Every Move I Know mode is a still a main event.
Ishimori ain't nothing to gently caress with, either.

I'm still not watching this poo poo because all the above mentioned people do bigger matches for other companies.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

If he is I will be looking very forward to a Jinder/Shera botchfest

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Footage of a shera/mahal matchup on the indies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D01mdGW9-Zg

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
quick get a replacement Singh brother

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Imagine Jinder but taller, chubby, and a lot less mobile.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Julio Cruz posted:

Imagine Jinder but taller, chubby, and a lot less mobile.

On the other hand he's probably been wrestling half as long as Jinder, and a whole lot less regularly and against much worse opponents. Plus he was trained by Al Snow.

What I'm saying is that there's still a chance, however slim, he could become okay with the right training, but Jinder never will.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

flashy_mcflash posted:

On the other hand he's probably been wrestling half as long as Jinder, and a whole lot less regularly and against much worse opponents. Plus he was trained by Al Snow.

What I'm saying is that there's still a chance, however slim, he could become okay with the right training, but Jinder never will.

No what you're saying is that you think he can get a head.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Footage of a shera/mahal matchup on the indies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D01mdGW9-Zg

Not enough bacne for a matchup between those two.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

DLC Inc posted:

Eddie Edwards is a better wrestler and Allie is similarly skilled but the post-Lagana booking has done a real number on her popularity. But yeah Rosemary through all the BS still stands out as a star.

She well liked in the industry and I've haven't heard anything bad about her ever. Earned real brownie points with people WWE who didn't particularly know her for her professionalism in how she handled the Sexy Star situation too. Also, she has natural sympathy coming off that still.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I haven't watched regularly in awhile. Edwards and Johnny Whatever obviously. OVE and LAX/EYFBO seem good, although not necessarily great. I like most of the X Division but there doesn't seem to be much focus to it. Dezmond Xavier, Trevor Lee, Andrew Everett, Caleb Konley, Sydal, Petey, Dutt, Ishimori. Rosemary, Allie. I haven't actually seen Kiera Hogan in Impact but I thought she had potential in other stuff I saw with her. Moose, Braxton Sutter, and Eli Drake are ok but like, never struck me as anything beyond midcard fodder.

I don't think I recognize anyone else on the roster.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Kiera Hogan finally debuts on tonight's show actually. WWE really missed on her. Promising wrestler with a star look.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Scott Steiner tbh

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

piss tape israel posted:

If he is I will be looking very forward to a Jinder/Shera botchfest

LOL if you think WWE wouldn't put him with Jinder is a tag team/stable of evil Indian wrestlers.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Hopefully, something along these lines will be in the Observer. This isn't a scoop as it happens every 2 weeks but yet again money has dried in IMPACT and more talent is looking elsewhere.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Bring back Little Petey Pump

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

At this point, TNA is the Brundlefly begging its ex-girlfriend to blow its brains out with a shotgun.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

rovert posted:

Hopefully, something along these lines will be in the Observer. This isn't a scoop as it happens every 2 weeks but yet again money has dried in IMPACT and more talent is looking elsewhere.

Writing was on the wall when Borash walked.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Testekill posted:

Writing was on the wall when Borash walked.

The writing was on the wall when Jeff Jarrett convinced his father to hire Vince Russo in 2002

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Writing was on the wall when the initials of its name were TNA

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

The writing was on the wall when Jeff Jarrett was born

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Mike Johnson on audio today said that IMPACT's Wrestlemania week show is the worst selling show that weekend and every other indie show's ticket sales that he knows of are outpacing them.

Demp
Nov 5, 2003

GLORIOUS
Because when ROH, NXT, House of Hardcore, and even Style Battle are going on at the same time, why in god's name would you choose to go to Impact?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

rovert posted:

Mike Johnson on audio today said that IMPACT's Wrestlemania week show is the worst selling show that weekend and every other indie show's ticket sales that he knows of are outpacing them.

The Crash had sold virtually nothing early too.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Demp posted:

Because when ROH, NXT, House of Hardcore, and even Style Battle are going on at the same time, why in god's name would you choose to go to Impact?

Plus Joey Janela's Spring Break II

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

And Kaiju Big Battel

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

impact is only running opposite the wwn supershow but well done at naming every show happening the next day

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Super No Vacancy posted:

impact is only running opposite the wwn supershow but well done at naming every show happening the next day

impact could run opposite a test pattern and they'd still lose

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

rovert posted:

Their prices are insanely high.

Here's what they've sold so far

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

I respect you, dudes who bought a single ticket as far away from the ring as possible.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

RZApublican posted:

The writing was on the wall when Jeff Jarrett was born

The writing was on the wall when they ran out of money and couldn't afford paper anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Chris James 2 posted:

And Kaiju Big Battel

If the world was just KBB would outsell WM