Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Pete getting cucked by MJ/Banner while the Lizard mops the floor with him is peak NSM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

she's waiting for them to start making out

Hands on shoulders with noses almost touching is pretty much going for it.

I know when I meet random shirtless swamp people within an hour or two I'm pulling them so close they can taste what I had for lunch and gazing into their eyes while smiling to tell them things.

Push El Burrito posted:

Give us Newspaper Thanos and The Black Order already!

Spiderman spends 37 weeks tricking Thanos into punching himself in the face. Then he Weekend at Bernies him to control the black order.

Up Next:
Drax the Destroyer?

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Push El Burrito posted:

Give us Newspaper Thanos and The Black Order already!

Screw the Black Order. Give us the only thing Thanos needs to invade Earth.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
sure, thanos is ridiculous and way out of nsm's league, but so was clown-9. nsm can handle any level of villain because he can't really handle any level of villain, so it's all the same in the end.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
The Lizard fact of the day: The Lizards can turn around at sharp degrees that would normally break the spines or hips of beings that are not a The Lizard.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Roof fight! :neckbeard:

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Enough with the butt and boob poses already.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
If I turned into a monstrous man lizard in a Floridan hospital, I think I'd head to the roof, too. But not to avoid people, just to sunbathe.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
i swear like a week or two ago the lizard was excited to go on a rampage, not trying to hide from people

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

quite stretched out posted:

i swear like a week or two ago the lizard was excited to go on a rampage, not trying to hide from people

No, you're very much mistaken. The extremely aggressive and violent The Lizard would definitely run away from potential carnage.

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
This is a Lizard with Hulk blood, and if there’s one thing we know about the Hulk, it’s that he likes to be alone. That sort of thing is inherited through blood, right?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
He needs to use the epiphany toilet.

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

Cat Mattress posted:

If I turned into a monstrous man lizard in a Floridan hospital, I think I'd head to the roof, too. But not to avoid people, just to sunbathe.

It's The Lizard's first time in Florida so he figured that was the best way to spot the nearest strip club. He never expected that every other building in the area other than the hospital is a strip club.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

VictorianQueerLit posted:

other than the hospital

Check out this dude who has never been to Florida :smug:

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Zeeman posted:

This is a Lizard with Hulk blood, and if there’s one thing we know about the Hulk, it’s that he likes to be alone. That sort of thing is inherited through blood, right?

Well the Hulk did inherit Peter's failure, so I'm calling this scientifically verified.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
Hulk-Spider-man

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017
Hey, hyphenating is actually pretty popular now. Don't shame them for eschewing tradition.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

TIL that the Hulk's psychological anger towards Banner is a) genetic and b) communicable

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

My biggest hope right now is that Spider-Hulk (with six arms) Kool-Aid Mans his way through a wall to crash this fight.

Yes I know they're on a roof where walls are in short supply.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Elfface posted:

He needs to use the epiphany toilet.
I appreciate this.

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

ConfusedUs posted:

My biggest hope right now is that Spider-Hulk (with six arms) Kool-Aid Mans his way through a wall to crash this fight.

Yes I know they're on a roof where walls are in short supply.

In the hospital room Banner was thrown into an invisible wall
went completely through it, was caught as he hit a second invisible wall
and ended up next to a desk.

I think they might have more of a problem avoiding all of these invisible walls than finding one to bust through.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Okay now my biggest hope is that Spider-Hulk (with six arms) Kool-Aid Mans his way through an invisible wall.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'm the miniature bookshelf/spice rack prop on the rooftop

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

oh no he's turning into a pirate

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Literally The Hulk-Lizard

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

So, like, this pirate walks into a bar with a wheel between his legs.
The bartender asks, what's with the wheel?
To which the pirate replies, ARRRR, it's driving me nuts

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I just had a chance to post the panel with Ronan vacuuming up all those foods into his chest in a Twitter conversation, this thread keeps delivering.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Yeah, no, throwing fuckin' Spider-Man off the roof of a building is a surefire way to kill him. Really took him out of his comfort zone with that one.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Cabbit posted:

Yeah, no, throwing fuckin' Spider-Man off the roof of a building is a surefire way to kill him. Really took him out of his comfort zone with that one.

He'll be fine . The world is basically a really large brick, so spidey just needs to make sure he lands on it head first.

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017
ARRRR

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I guess it was too much to ask that we get a novel character design for The Incredible Lizard-Hulk

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
He's got purple pants and he's green, what else do you want?

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Cakefarts Carol posted:

I guess it was too much to ask that we get a novel character design for The Incredible Lizard-Hulk
His pants are purple, and his scales are greener than the last time he showed up in NSM. What else could you want???

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Cabbit posted:

Depends if he has something to web to. (Someone please post those Scarlet Spider panels, if you've seen them you know which ones I'm talking about, right now I'm phoneposting and can't fish them out.)

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he may or may not remember he has webs

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Mikl posted:

Depends if he has something to web to. (Someone please post those Scarlet Spider panels, if you've seen them you know which ones I'm talking about, right now I'm phoneposting and can't fish them out.)

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
also if he remembers he has webs he may or may not accidentally web his face to his butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stahlgeist
Nov 19, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

oh no he's turning into a pirate

Some serious Dominic Deegan flashbacks from that second panel.