Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Ghostlight posted:

I have no idea where you get the impression they could have safely half-assed the vagines without the forums immediately crashing from mariah gifs

horse vagine too short

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
What’s thedink doing now? Hope she’s alright :(

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I would be very surprised if she weren't already working somewhere else - she'd been in the industry for quite a while even by the start of MH, and modelling is a pretty transferable job (unlike, say, being a trumpian twitter molerat)

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

she got a job somewhere yeah. i forget where.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

BabyFur Denny posted:

What’s thedink doing now? Hope she’s alright :(

wherever she is, I’m sure she’s continuing to encourage creepers and elicit white knight responses in a testosterone fueled cyclone of her own design. (stop feeling sorry for her)

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Yo just because everyone in this thread makes terrible decisions doesn't make it right to project that onto others.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

the rig structure for the MH character models calls their middle finger the 'birdie'. I thought everyone should know this

also some of them have hidden smaller copies of themselves inside their model for no reason I can figure out.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Luke Cage just shut you down!
I had to pry myself away from this game. I figured it would implode one day under the weight of its massive update cycle but man I'm sad to see it go.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Kelp Plankton posted:

also some of them have hidden smaller copies of themselves inside their model for no reason I can figure out.

I will forever giggle whenever I remember tiny wolverine having another, tinier wolverine inside him

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
A Russian nesting doll of Hugh Jackman sounds like a dream I had one time

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Kelp Plankton posted:

the rig structure for the MH character models calls their middle finger the 'birdie'. I thought everyone should know this

Calling it now that the hidden models were someone's hack to avoid having to do coding for portraits/indicators.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Ghostlight posted:

Calling it now that the hidden models were someone's hack to avoid having to do coding for portraits/indicators.

They're not in everything, it's just a few here and there. I think it was a legit oversight

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
Homunculi or reproduction through budding. I'm sure those are canon for at least a few characters.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
True, lest we forget the time Spider-Man was reborn by exploding out of his own rear end after turning into a giant spider

Russad
Feb 19, 2011

HebrewMagic posted:

True, lest we forget the time Spider-Man was reborn by exploding out of his own rear end after turning into a giant spider

The Circle of Life is so beautiful.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
I cant wait for a new version of marvel heroes to erupt from someones rear end.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Just dropped into TJQ's stream because I can't sleep. Brevik has a new ARPG on the way.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Let's see how badly he fucks up this time. Here's hoping there's someone around to reel him in again.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dont worry tjq will be there

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

tjq but she sounds like fran drescher

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2018/1/31/16952652/david-brevik-it-lurks-below-announcement

diablobound. Could be good. Both those games were good in there own right.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Holyshoot posted:

https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2018/1/31/16952652/david-brevik-it-lurks-below-announcement

diablobound. Could be good. Both those games were good in there own right.

Will it be multiplayer is the question though.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Will it be multiplayer is the question though.

I will ask. Also, should be in the closed beta this weekend and can do a trip report.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.
Quietly edit the thread so it appears like it has always been about diablobound

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
David Brevik is a genius and singlehandedly created the arpg genre as well as the Diablo franchise, marvel heroes, and path of exile. Cannot WAIT to see what this monster game dev has in store for us!

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
More Brevik for y'all: https://www.gamegrin.com/articles/the-gamegrin-grincast-episode-132-david-brevik-talks-it-lurks-below

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Gibbering Madness posted:

David Brevik is a genius and singlehandedly created the arpg genre as well as the Diablo franchise, marvel heroes, and path of exile Hellgate: London. Cannot WAIT to see what this monster game dev has in store for us!

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

David Brevik is a genius and singlehandedly created the arpg genre as well as the Diablo franchise, marvel heroes, and path of exile. Cannot WAIT to see what this monster game dev has in store for us!

get on steam u lil bitch

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I thoroughly enjoyed Hellgate: London. In fact, I'm going to reinstall it sometime later and play it again.

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

At least Brevik understands the essentials for making a great game...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

I was watching TJQ stream earlier this week and brevik was talking about how he does not like early access because something something not selling a product until it is done something something ethics something something.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

If there is general interest, I could stream some of the beta this weekend.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the peter molyneux of gaming

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Erdricks posted:

I was watching TJQ stream earlier this week and brevik was talking about how he does not like early access because something something not selling a product until it is done something something ethics something something.

i mean, a lot of early access games are complete poo poo so I kind of understand. I'd much prefer to wait till the game is done then play half finished garbage. Throw your twitch in here can't guarantee I'll watch but I probably will.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

less interested in whatever brevik's doing and more interested in whatever doomsaw's doing

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

ndub posted:

get on steam u lil bitch

Hook line and sinker for my David breivik troll post pwned lmao

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
brutally owning nscrub, while always funny, is so common that it really shouldn't evoke pride

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Holyshoot posted:

i mean, a lot of early access games are complete poo poo so I kind of understand. I'd much prefer to wait till the game is done then play half finished garbage.

I think the implication was that upon "release" Marvel Heroes remained an Early Access tier title for another year or two.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

https://www.twitch.tv/graybeardgames

Brevik is streaming his new game, solo stream this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

the peter molyneux of gaming

Brevik tends to deliver on more than 10% of his promises, unlike molyneux.