Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

Who let that woman become a teacher, anyways?

And the only woman on staff aside from Recovery Girl, if memory serves.

Gotta give the girls someone to talk to when they can pop into the manga every 15 panels or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
Chapter is good There's a culture festival coming up and everyone's pitching ideas, Kaminari notices Jiro is feeling a bit nervous and Shiro proposes they hold a concert/dance party as their class thing (Well, everyone pitched stuff in, like... Hero Quiz, or Death Match)

Overall, another really comfortable, light-hearted chapter giving a focus to the characters who've been overlooked a lil

Also Mina breakdances

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Mineta is getting worse I think he's going to have a full breakdown.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

talking about the chapter without linking it is messed up

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/169/page/1

Chapter is up.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

This kind of chapter is what I want all of MHA to be pretty much

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

that was cute. jiro and mina are good

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Are we supposed to recognise that kid from the Management dept? With the other two being Mei and Shinsou, I feel like we should but

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Dragonatrix posted:

Are we supposed to recognise that kid from the Management dept? With the other two being Mei and Shinsou, I feel like we should but

He very very briefly showed up in the Sports festival talking with other management guys.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Wow Mina is the best character??

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Slice of life is by far MHA's strongest suit.

JahRoo
Oct 22, 2010

glad to see the return of caterpillar aizawa

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Additional thoughts: a) I bet this whole arc was prompted by Jirou's placement on the popularity poll, and b) festival means more Class B and more Mei

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Yeah but show us Mad Dog style tho

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

If it weren't for Mineta, these would be the best 5 panels in this manga so far. How does Mina keep getting cooler?

SpacePig fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Feb 2, 2018

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

No idea what the last panel is about, but hell yeah to all of this. It was also fun connecting who proposed what.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Mina is proven once again to be the best.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Terper posted:

No idea what the last panel is about, but hell yeah to all of this. It was also fun connecting who proposed what.

shot in the dark, the bad guy for this arc is a dude who can move through computers or electronics like the electric gremlin in gremlin's 2

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blockhouse posted:

shot in the dark, the bad guy for this arc is a dude who can move through computers or electronics like the electric gremlin in gremlin's 2

I figured it was just some guy who was really bad news who made, well, the news, hence a video of him being what's coming up next on autoplay. I did also consider something like what you said, though; it's not my first guess, personally, but it is possible.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I considered that too and it might be possible but it'd be really weird to end the chapter on that if he wasn't going to be the bad guy for this arc and a computer ghost villain dude would make more sense than the next video just happening to be the villain they're about to meet

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

SpacePig posted:

If it weren't for Mineta, these would be the best 5 panels in this manga so far. How does Mina keep getting cooler?

I do like Mineta's new role though. He says something stupid and then immediately afterwards a classmate punishes him for it.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Hunt11 posted:

I do like Mineta's new role though. He says something stupid and then immediately afterwards a classmate punishes him for it.

Boke and tsukkomi 2koma inserts, pretty much.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Blockhouse posted:

I considered that too and it might be possible but it'd be really weird to end the chapter on that if he wasn't going to be the bad guy for this arc and a computer ghost villain dude would make more sense than the next video just happening to be the villain they're about to meet

Stain used youtube and got popular so its probably someone following his philosophy. This is probably just set up for a future arc of an up and coming villain gettibg popular on social media. Maybe see the police dude again in an intterlude talking about him, and have background dudes mention him until hes ready

Nonexistence
Jan 6, 2014
It looked like young Gran Torino to me who we've seen before in flashbacks and Gran Torino is involved with whatever giant baddy was teased a few chapters ago.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
YouTube is the traitor.

Also loving Aoyama busting out the two step

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I for one can't wait to see Deku work break dancing into his new kick-centric OfA style.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Considering Horikoshi's terminal case of being an ameriboo, are they going to do the cha-cha slide?

JahRoo
Oct 22, 2010

SpacePig posted:

I for one can't wait to see Deku work break dancing into his new kick-centric OfA style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PUZ16SncNM

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

SpacePig posted:

This gave me chills. Please horikoshi, give us what Macross Delta refused to give us.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNzkaBi_EHE

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGCGg6-TcC8

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SpacePig posted:

I'm sure it's my fault for just not reading the right mangas but I'm looking forward to superpowered Capoeira.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Aww, Koda is so supportive of Jiro :unsmith:

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
A good chapter

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!

SpacePig posted:

I, too, read Double Arts.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Shere posted:

What made you decide to make me sad today

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?

Shere posted:

How is it that it's been so many years since this was cancelled and it still upsets me?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Aww, Momo's little smile at Iida getting all organizer-y again. :shobon:

And lol at the cliffhanger being because of YouTube autoplay.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Feb 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Man, now I might as well start thinking about Mx0 :(