Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

The last several pages of everyone circle jerking about who hates RP1 the most proves my point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Jose Valasquez posted:

The last several pages of everyone circle jerking about who hates RP1 the most proves my point.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

I can post bad writing too :shrug:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That seems disproportionate for an appropriate joke.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I wonder if anyone's calculated how long it would have taken him to do that. Guillermo Del Toro's feature-length directorial work alone is over 20 hours.

chitoryu12 has a new favorite as of 17:48 on Feb 2, 2018

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

chitoryu12 posted:

I wonder if anyone's calculated how long it would have taken him to do that. Guillermo Del Toro's feature-length directorial work alone is over 20 hours.

its probably like the matrix where you can just download yourself new skills and abilities except this fuckhead decided to do that with movie scripts

actually who loving cares

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Nothing wrong with liking nerd things, but this guy empty except for his gluttonous consumption of mass media.
Like, his knowledge of inane pop culture is the only thing of pride and value he has.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
The best boy

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Jose Valasquez posted:

lol

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Elias_Maluco posted:

The best boy

I'm helping! :yaydog:

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jose Valasquez posted:

looks like we found that fuckin dork that wrote ready player one.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

mind the walrus posted:

In case anyone thinks this is an exaggeration:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A BOOK INTO MY HAND. IT’S READY PLAYER ONE AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START MASTURBATING OVER NOSTALGIA ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, WADE. I KNOW EVERY REFERENCE AND I KNOW EVERY QUOTE, MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN MY PERFECT-GRADE MASTERS REPLICAS ROTJ LIGHTSABER OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEYVE RETREATED INTO A COCOON OF NOSTALGIA. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING AT SPIELBERG NOT TO SCREW UP THE MOVIE. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Huntersoninski posted:

The fantasy of the jobless thank

pictures for sad children was so good

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i wonder which thread will be the 7th that ill read a multipage ready player one derail in

pic unrelated (but my dad made it with some clipart in 1991)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

This is loving awful

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I learned something new today.

https://twitter.com/333333333433333/status/954801762132733954

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The Bananana posted:

This is loving awful
It's coming soon to multiplexes near you.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Alaois posted:

just imagine that picture blown up to billboard size, directly outside your window centered on his face, when reading the entire chapter in the book about masturbation and having sex with a fuckdoll robot
This one is better for that

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I am trying guys, I really am, but that is a face that says "I got 99 Charges but never Date Raped 1"

mind the walrus has a new favorite as of 20:12 on Feb 2, 2018

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Who the gently caress is Halliday

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Peeny Cheez posted:

This guy looks like a perfect fusion of Stephen Root and Charlie Day, or more correctly Milton Waddams and Charlie Kelly.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Peeny Cheez posted:

It's like he's staring through my soul... at a picture of vintage anime tits pasted to the wall behind me.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I woke up feeling sick today. I saw this thread had a lot of posts. I hoped they had funny pictures to take my mind off of feeling lovely. It's all pictures of that ugly gently caress and his garbage existence. All in all...

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Sponge Baathist posted:

I woke up feeling sick today. I saw this thread had a lot of posts. I hoped they had funny pictures to take my mind off of feeling lovely. It's all pictures of that ugly gently caress and his garbage existence. All in all...

I was going to photoshop "loss" into that box, but suddenly was overcome with ennui. Why are we still making the same joke 10 years later? Is there any meaning to life? How did I get to this sad place? Good god, I need a drink.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

The Joke has always been on us.

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Krankenstyle posted:

i wonder which thread will be the 7th that ill read a multipage ready player one derail in

pic unrelated (but my dad made it with some clipart in 1991)

Apparently generating unfunny content on the computer is hereditary.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Brewmaster posted:

I was going to photoshop "loss" into that box, but suddenly was overcome with ennui. Why are we still making the same joke 10 years later? Is there any meaning to life? How did I get to this sad place? Good god, I need a drink.

i was thinking about Loss today, and the most incredible thing about it a decade later is that tim buckley managed to make something that made the world a better place

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Ferrule posted:

Apparently generating unfunny content on the computer is hereditary.

at least we're trying ya jagoff

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I actually search Ctrl-Alt-Del to see if it was still going. This is, no poo poo, the top of the summary box on Google.

Not the logo. Not Tim Buckley. Not even just a blank spot. Loss is the emblem of this comic as far as Google is concerned.

For those wondering, it is still going, and I think Buckley is actually starting to get the hang of drawing. He still doesn't quite have it down, but he's getting there. Still can't tell a joke worth a poo poo, though.

e: Just noticed it's not even Loss, it's an edit with Ethan running away. That's how little control Buckley has over his own brand.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

SpacePig posted:

I actually search Ctrl-Alt-Del to see if it was still going. This is, no poo poo, the top of the summary box on Google.

Not the logo. Not Tim Buckley. Not even just a blank spot. Loss is the emblem of this comic as far as Google is concerned.

For those wondering, it is still going, and I think Buckley is actually starting to get the hang of drawing. He still doesn't quite have it down, but he's getting there. Still can't tell a joke worth a poo poo, though.

e: Just noticed it's not even Loss, it's an edit with Ethan running away. That's how little control Buckley has over his own brand.

That's gain.jpg. loving incredible

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Those work way better than it has any right to.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

https://giant.gfycat.com/InexperiencedBoldHoatzin.webm

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
My personal favourite:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,