Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Spite isn't the most orthodox reason to masturbate but hot takes like that make it necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I so declare that "ringing the devil's doorbell" is to replace "flicking the bean" forthwith.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Jim DiGriz
Apr 28, 2008

Maybe there is no room for guys like us.
Grimey Drawer

Camel Camus posted:

My mom was a marine biologist

It's weird that Trig Discipline still isn't here despite you talking about his two favourite things.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Indecisive posted:

nobody gives a poo poo

I do!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Paladinus posted:

Are you Dutch?

E: oh gently caress, the Dutch are already in the thread

Nah, I'm just into entomology

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

1. That is a fantastic burn
2. Boo at not coming up with incexual

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

The Apple areas not to have fallen far from that tree. drat

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Samuringa posted:

Dande Lion:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

:iceburn: :thurman:

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Curious what role they think the clitoris has in creating a child.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
Well if a dude doesn't know how to work it right I'm sure as gently caress not gonna let him shoot inside me. I don't need to be tied down to that!

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Samuringa posted:

Come on, guys, this is really simple

Sea Lion:

Land Lion:

Air Lion:

Dande Lion:

Smooth Lion:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Honj Steak posted:

Every animal is a deer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggB33d0BLcY

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TopHatGenius posted:

Smooth Lion:

Smooth lion:

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Uncanny

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The thing I always wonder about that portrait. Do you think the artist was painting it in the most favorable way possible?

I mean, how wrecked was Chuck if this is the airbrushed version?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Inbred Level Kentucky.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
He was probably told that he was incredibly handsome his entire life, so if the portrait was too off from his real face there would have been some executions involved "what, are you saying my face isn't worthy of your painting?." I'm guessing its close to the real thing.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

"We must increase chin capacity"

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lechtansi posted:

He was probably told that he was incredibly handsome his entire life, so if the portrait was too off from his real face there would have been some executions involved "what, are you saying my face isn't worthy of your painting?." I'm guessing its close to the real thing.

I think he's more likely to have said something like "Hnyurp glorp urder gurder furder?"

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I can't be the only person who's freaked out by Philip IV's resemblance to Zuck

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

There is this insane book titled The Portrait of Mrs Charbuque that starts with and revolves around painting people accurately in portraits, and the consequences of making them appear more beautiful.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

"the King's beloved sister"

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Lechtansi posted:

The Hapsburg Lip (underbite from generations of inbreeding) was viewed as a symbol of the elite- kind of like the artificially deformed skulls of Mayan aristocracy.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

failing forward posted:

There is this insane book titled The Portrait of Mrs Charbuque that starts with and revolves around painting people accurately in portraits, and the consequences of making them appear more beautiful.

Ah, didn't that happen with one of Henry the 8ths wives? He imported one from ...Germany? and only saw her portrait?

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Johnny Aztec posted:

Ah, didn't that happen with one of Henry the 8ths wives? He imported one from ...Germany? and only saw her portrait?

sandoz posted:

"the King's beloved sister"

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Bombadilillo posted:

The thing I always wonder about that portrait. Do you think the artist was painting it in the most favorable way possible?

I mean, how wrecked was Chuck if this is the airbrushed version?

History did not treat him well. Neither did reality for that matter.

quote:

Several sources describe his behavior as infantile. Being weak, the king, of course, was subject to the interest of various other rulers who attempted to impose their influence on the territory of Spain. Charles was allegedly easy prey, falling under the influence of those who surrounded him. Writers Will and Ariel Durant note in their book The Story of Civilization that Charles II was “short, lame, epileptic, senile, and completely bald before 35.” They also remark that “he was always on the verge of death.”

quote:

According to a book entitled Enfermedades de Los Reyes de Espana, penned by Spanish writer Pedro Gargantilla, the physician who carried out the autopsy of the king’s body reportedly noted that the corpse “did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water.”

He always reminds me of the scene in Alien 4 where Ripley finds all her hosed up clone abortions and is just so appalled by them she torches the room.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

quote:

"According to a book entitled Enfermedades de Los Reyes de Espana, penned by Spanish writer Pedro Gargantilla, the physician who carried out the autopsy of the king’s body reportedly noted that the corpse “did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water.”

This is the most Spanish description of the contents of an inbred monarch imaginable.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Man, that doctor must have been really pissed at that dead dude.

"His dick's small, brain was just....blah, his shits all rotten, he's got a weird ball, and dude's heart is tiny and gross."

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Man, that doctor must have been really pissed at that dead dude.

"His dick's small, brain was just....blah, his shits all rotten, he's got a weird ball, and dude's heart is tiny and gross."

Was the doctor named "Frankenstein"?

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 01:04 on Feb 4, 2018

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

No Frankenstein was the monarch the doctor was simply called "The Monster".

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

No no Frankenstein was the cereal the monster was called Fruit Brute

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This doesn't sound correct, but I don't know enough about Spanish monarchies to really dispute that Fruit Brute wasn't involved in the lineage.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Is this some sort of self owning attempt to say "if gays, then incest"? What compelled her to post this?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Fruit Brute was Spanish Habsburgs, Count Chocula was Austrian Habsburgs.