Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

N... nice? :smith:

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Wtf that dude has better eyebrows than I do :/

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Im the neck 69

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

we can all be a 69

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

sleppy posted:

we can all be a 69

I've enjoyed a 69 as much as most people, but really it's just ok. I'm more of a 80085 man myself.

e: whoa, extensive use of twisted metal black clips in the vid, surely this wasn't licensed use:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjgDor5Oo4g

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 03:07 on Feb 3, 2018

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
TRIPPIE REDD DENOUNCES TEKASHI 6IX9INE AS A “PEDOPHILE”

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

both of those sound like motorbike models

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

went down the rabbit hole listening to this guy's music last night. it wasn't all that bad, but mane, this guy is a garbage person.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

sleppy posted:

we can all be a 69

Mr 69 Nice

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

his name is 6ix9ine not sixtynine, i think it's to represent the preferred age of his girl friends 6-9.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I wonder if she made sure to ask for vegan ink?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

the article says yes. too bad about everyone being a literal cannibal feasting on human blood in utero. don't even talk to me if you aren't a zero day vat grown pure land vegan.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

the article says yes. too bad about everyone being a literal cannibal feasting on human blood in utero. don't even talk to me if you aren't a zero day vat grown pure land vegan.

For an ethical vegan, such as one who'd care about tattoo ink (as opposed to a for nutrition vegan) human flesh can be vegan since the owner can consent.

Veganism is almost always really dumb, though.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/TrashyTatts/status/959726315896213504

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I'm quoting this something awful post about a news article about a Twitter post about an Instagram post about a Snapchat from a SoundCloud rapper.

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

Permanent makeup indeed.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Stoatbringer posted:

It's all carbon

It's all carbon

it's all carbon

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

rodbeard posted:

I'm quoting this something awful post about a news article about a Twitter post about an Instagram post about a Snapchat from a SoundCloud rapper.

Social Media was a mistake.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Johnny Truant posted:

It's all carbon

It's all carbon

it's all carbon

Generally vegans are vegan for ethical reasons. The point isn't the molecular makeup, it's the treatment of animals that were used to make it.

This poo poo isn't hard to understand, even if you disagree.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.wthr.com/article/75-year-old-eagles-fan-makes-good-on-bet-with-new-tattoo

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Wrong thread

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Generally vegans are vegan for ethical reasons. The point isn't the molecular makeup, it's the treatment of animals that were used to make it.

If that were true then they’d be willing to eat ethically sourced and raised meats. I’ve never seen a vegan even advocating for that.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Avenging_Mikon posted:

If that were true then they’d be willing to eat ethically sourced and raised meats. I’ve never seen a vegan even advocating for that.

They would probably argue that killing the animal at all would be unethical because the animal would prefer to continue living.

If an animal committed suicide that would probably be ok though.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Avenging_Mikon posted:

"Treated" includes the slaughter and you know it.

Again, this isn't hard.

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 18:55 on Feb 4, 2018

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Cat Hatter posted:

They would probably argue that killing the animal at all would be unethical because the animal would prefer to continue living.

If an animal committed suicide that would probably be ok though.

Suicide implies a level of volition that animals can't really apply, according to vegans. If the animal died of like old age it would be okay to eat them though. Personally I don't think ethical veganism is possible though, since vegetables and fruits are harvested under practically slave labor conditions in many parts of the world.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
These people are like rappers right? Like Post Malone? Because if not, I don't understand the logic when you have literally he entire rest of your body to tattoo first.

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

Kwyndig posted:

Personally I don't think ethical veganism is possible though, since vegetables and fruits are harvested under practically slave labor conditions in many parts of the world.

"There's no such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism."

Meat is also produced under terrible conditions for humans, so at least veganism doesn't gently caress over any animals.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Blue Footed Booby posted:

:allears:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

OldMemes posted:

These people are like rappers right? Like Post Malone? Because if not, I don't understand the logic when you have literally he entire rest of your body to tattoo first.

"If people can't see them all the time they don't exist" seems to be a common thing with the young people these days.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

Praseodymi posted:

"There's no such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism."

Meat is also produced under terrible conditions for humans, so at least veganism doesn't gently caress over any animals.

Better South American slave children amirite

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I know a couple pro-hunting vegans, in which they themselves don't eat animal product but support those that get their own food rather than relying on factory farms and the meat industry.

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

sunken fleet posted:

Better South American slave children amirite

Yeah, I only eat meat slaughtered by South American slave children.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's almost as if the word "vegan" barely means anything at all and is basically a condescending privilege signifier at this point

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

The Bloop posted:

It's almost as if the word "vegan" barely means anything at all and is basically a condescending privilege signifier at this point

It means what it means. I don't have difficulty with the word any more than I do "roof" or "truck."

Maybe it's more difficult if you're ESL or something.

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me

This is the cutest :3:

Hey guys, how about some tattoos instead of arguing about veganism in the lovely tattoo thread?

:nws: Stylistically cool, but, yeah that's a thing you have on your pimply rear end leg/arm forever now: https://imgur.com/ouKxeN9

:nws: Technically well done, but :wtc:: https://imgur.com/z2fbVOQ

mildly :nws: Was apparently part of a blind tattoo trade. No idea what the other half looked like: https://imgur.com/z2fbVOQ

Bonus edit: This girl was on a lovely tattoo group on facebook mocking someone who "didn't want to wait for her to do her tattoo and went to a shop instead"(Tattoo in question), so of course some of the examples of her work were dragged up...

Psychobabble! has a new favorite as of 00:23 on Feb 5, 2018

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

This is amazing minus the heartagram

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
:nws: https://i.imgur.com/052ITbSl.jpg

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Psychobabble! posted:

:nws: Stylistically cool, but, yeah that's a thing you have on your pimply rear end leg/arm forever now: https://imgur.com/ouKxeN9

Why did their own mom text them a clit pic?